Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Zakenna.

Peach

I liked that scene in Yes5 where the mantis dude siccd his monster on the crowd of people and then tried to combo with his monster.

Also liked how they KILLED the crap outta that guy in a later episode when they were rushing through some dungeon. He was basically a mindless berserk beast and was an inch away from getting btfo'd off screen since they basically just kill him while continuing on their way. That scene always makes me lol because of that but it also does a good job illustrating how the team has grown by being so easily able to own a general.

I want to haru Haruharu's haruharu

You know you put "Precure Thread" in the "Name" part, right?

>[user] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 46 [1280x720].mkv
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4KZMROWYYVTIM5GI2DN7WHCG55QONYS7&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce

Calm down Minamin.

Good now do the movie

>Out of curiosity, what do people think of the generals generally fighting for themselves instead of summoned monsters?
I think it made sense in Y5, since it gave all the five and later six Cures something to do in the fights.

Thanks, Bunny. I like your hair.

I don't want phallic imagery in my Precure.

I prefer it in most cases, it feels more personal when the cures and villains duke it out, especially when the generals are fleshed out a little and you care about them. Wester fighting Passion a few times was really cool for example.
Granted, MotW can definitely be good when they're not half-assed, and it's even better if the summoned monster has the general fight alongside it.

It's what pissed me off about HaCha, the generals did fuck all for the entire season and just stood on the sidelines. Then they revealed Hosshiwa had all these cool candy themed attacks like giant bon-bon nukes, exploding shuriken cookies and a chocolate parasol machine-gun. Where the fuck was all that for the entirety of that season?

I think Kira had the right idea by having each general have their own gimmicks (Julio's weapn of the week, Bibury having a MoTW she actually cares about, Elisio and his form changes), just a shame it couldn't be saved for a season where fights weren't downplayed.

fun?

I like when they play with the generals and cures knowing (because there's a personal vendetta or something) and not knowing each others' names. There's a lot of interesting relationship stuff to be done there that only requires tiny little nudges.

> just a shame it couldn't be saved for a season where fights weren't downplayed.
But they weren't. They just had less direct fist punches. Fights in Kira were still there and were quite creative. What most people fail to realize is that outside of larger milestone episodes fights in Precure aren't always good quality to begin with.

This will be useful in the future.

What I just watched?

Agreed.

Though I think there really have been multiple seasons where fights were downplayed and only barely relevant. Just that Kira is a bad example of one.

I guess we're doing the HaCha thing now.

>tfw still trying to make sweets relate to the story

I want to watch Mahoutsukai Precure!. Why isnt no one seeding this shit

Glad to see we finally have a Loveposter.

It's an allegory. You have to be above the age of 18 to understand.

I'm laughing

Rare bib

Sweets represents humanity's creations. You can replace it with books, art in general, science, whatever. Sweets are simply a way to target it to little girls and to make them feel the weight of their own creations with the recipes.

Why does Lumiere looks so much like a dork? I want to bully her.

There are many things I like about Kirakira, and this episode did many good things. It's one of the few episodes were I actually felt bad for the girls going on separate ways.
My only issue is that Himarin is getting shafted again. I feel like she should have been the one leaving instead of Yukari.

Anyway, I will miss this show. It did some nice things, like when it showed Yukari and Gao's shoes in this episode. Nothing world shattering, but a nice touch. I am still waiting for either Yukari or Akira to die though.

Also, I admit I have bad memory so maybe I am forgetting something, but did they ever explain exactly how Lumiere got her precure powers?

I didn't expect Elisio to betray Noir

sharing images

>143 / 142 / 3 / 1
I think that tells us everything we need to know.

That baby is...wew.

I didn't expect Elisio to BE Noir. Kind of.

>145 / 144 / 3 / 1

What in the fuck

Cutest precure. I want her to castrate me.

It's been fun, but I want Kira to be over.

Wait is this OFFICIAL?

Use your head

Why are PreCure/PriPara girls such sluts?

actually that was a pretty nice twist about elysio's origins.

however, they did kinda drop the ball in Noir's actual backstory, i mean, not only, we dont know how a soldier who commited war crimes acquired the power to command DARKNESS, but also, while obvious he kinda-sorta fell in love with lumiere, the way they framed it was really rushed and lame.

>N: Im a criminal and my sweets suck!
>L: Maybe theres other chance.
>N: Then come with me and make sweets for me!
>L: i'm sorry, but my job (whatever that is outside being a patisserie) comes first.
>N: Very well... DARKNESSS!!!!!!1

Girls are generally slut. God created them to service men's cocks.

Precures are pure you degrenerate

>Noir stained the world in darkness because his love confession was rejected

Getting some HaCha flashbacks.

I'm half expecting them to flesh out Noir a little more fully as he's redeemed, but sure, it'll never be as nice as if they had trickled information out over the whole season. As for him "falling in love", they may have done it that vaguely so that people who wanted to see it could see it, when the more important idea is that Noir was so far gone and desperate that the moment someone showed kindness to him, he immediately had to have her [sweets] all to himself.

I laughed at the Elisio part, though.
>You little bitches, 100 years later and you still can't settle shit.
>That's it, fuck all of you, no one's getting anything.

I want to do Mana from behind and grab a firm handful of her thick and juicy assmeat,

Except the yellows.

This

>implying Mana's ass isn't a skinny boney waste of time

tfw you will never grab Hime and bend her over your knee and slap the hell out of her ass each and every time she acts up

I want to do Mana from behind and give her a reach around

it is interesting that you mentioned that.

last year, or 2 octobers ago to be more precise, precure had a villain with similar motivations, WAY TOO SIMILAR, and yet, despite his really short run, his past, and motivations were handled way better than Noir did.

lets hope they dont fudge it up on the redemprion part at least as you said, but the question is: is it even possible for Noir, the man, to even have a chance to redeem himself as things stand?.

Except Alice who is gay only for Mana

MY DAKI BETTER ARRIVE TOMMORROW!!!

I don't think he was simply a soldier. When he said that he was born in battle, I assumed he was some sort of collective negative emotion that became alive.

you mean, he was always a ghost or a dark spirit of DARKNESS?

never thought of that angle, and it can even explain the weird clingyness.

but, as they left that vague, is hard to say, what he said can be interpreted either way.

I would have to rewatch the whole show to be sure I am not saying something stupid, but he could be some form of Kirakiraru, just negative and not from sweets.

Die.

Doesn't sound stupid to me, but it's not necessarily the cleanest fit with what they've done so far. I'm not sure there's been a living embodiment of kira-kiraru, only wielders, and he seems more like that. Why he can and why he gets to be pure evil when he wants to doesn't necessarily jive with that, but then it didn't really look like this year was going to be very solid about that since the beginning.

The main reason I think he's not human is that he gains his darkness powers far too quickly to be a human. But then, this season really lacked in explaining.

No YOU die! YOU go to hell you globalist sack of crap! You think you can go around abusing the average citizen, raping kids and torturing them in your dungeons? You think you can bankrupt the country and run off? You think the American people are going to let you get away with that, huh?

1776 WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Pekorin's ascension is going to be the most blatant disregard for any in-universe explanations for anything this whole season. I'm sure everything else will look trivial compared to it.

yeah, theres the problem here, so far theres no mention of existence of beings made of kirakiraru, UNLESS, all fairies ARE made from kirakiraru by default.

while that theory of Noir being living dark kirakiraru is definitely sound, the fact theres not much clarity dont allow to be able to come to a conclusion, but if Fairies are KKR, then Noir being KKR too wouldnt be farfetched at all.

Maybe Pekorin's transformation might hold the answers to that, but i doubt it.

I love this villain.

We never got a human villain, did we?

He killed millions.

Bib and Grave are human, right? They just got magic powers.

There's something terribly wrong with chroma rendering in your player.
Somebody give me the ass so I can retake it for myself.

Sorry, with Villain I meant big boss of the season.

What a charming bunny

Himari is better.

Her mother is better.

That's a cool villain
Too bad his forces are vastly outnumbered

Only because a girl didn't want to be her personal baker.

Shouldn't Love's hair be longer?

Three more weeks and you can drop it

Spoilers for the next next precure when

This is ridiculous. He could was well appear in the last episode waving a white flag.

*as well

Himari pleasures old men for knowledge about sweets

Given the actual situation:

>The cures:
-well that much is pretty much true, the only ones who can beat him, and only them

>Bibury and julio:
-Julio can't fight anymore and Bibury's powers (assuming she has them still) can't do that much shit.

>The fairy tribes:
-Unless they have time and resources to make sweets by the shitload, which they certainly wont have, what they can even do? snuggle Noir into submission?

>Lumiere's soul:
She said it herself this episode, while powerful, she can only intefere for moments at a time, not really useful in a situation like this, and well, you saw what just happened.

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Precure, is in fact, Kirakira precure a la mode, or as I've recently taken to calling it, krkr plus precure.

If this actually happened, it would probably make it my second favorite finale ever.

Fuck off.

That Love
U N F

I believe in our boy Noir-sama. It's anime and the plucky underdog hero always wins no matter the odds.

Which finale is your favourite?

Well, she knows exactly what she wants and will do anything to obtain it.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?

>snuggle Noir into submission?
No, that's for Cure Yell and Co.

My google-fu us really strong.
I can make this work with Himari.

Her father is better.