Konohana Kitan

This show made me have a fucking existential crisis. I just wanted cute fox girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying you didn't actually want these feels
You know the cute adorable fox girls make the feels even more intense.

It was a good show aside from the ending, which was still plenty cute but completely up its own ass trying to be profound.

Feet.

This was the sleeper hit of the season for me, I'm surprised it managed to be engaging plot wise while also keeping cute girls as the highlight.

Don't know what you're talking about. I came out of every episode completely healed.

How does that time travel ending even make sense if they're technically in the afterlife?

Why would it not make sense? They still have a flow of time.

I also want these cute fox girls

It made me fap to yuri. Age gap yuri no less. I feel so much shame.

I just wasn't expecting that amount of crying and discussion of death in the later episodes

You should be happy that you have finally been enlightened.

You're on a good path.

>completely up its own ass trying to be profound
The fuck is wrong with you

Yuzu is so cute it hurts

Not him, but I do think that the ending was kind of ridiculous compared to the rest of the episodes.

It was strange seeing how much of a bitch she used to be when she was younger

Have the random Konohana threads replaced the random Urara threads?

I want a tiny Satsuki-chan just for me

She had a hard life.

Still looks cute even though I know it's not. You just can't have anything in that artstyle not be cute.

That's pretty standard child behavior. She sees her surrogate mother paying attention to something other than her and does something dumb to get her attention.

They're not in the afterlife - they're sort of between it and the world of the living, like a purgatory of sorts.

That episode with the dog/boy and the girl Yuzu found on the beach blew my god damn mind

>fapping to it
>not just letting the pleasantness warm your heart

I actually hated her

I'm amazed that someone like you have survived this long without the universe correcting its mistake.

It's a Shinto-Buddhist anthology series disguised as a well-produced SoL anime to turn you away from your atheist hikkikomori ways.

Yeah that's when I finally realized the whole purgatory thing.

This Japanese anime is plagiarism of American animationty!

←Look !

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

This show is about canines not felines

This show is about vulpines not canines

I expected much worse things to happen, I'm glad they didn't. Overall was a great show.

This show is about Cute Girls working at an Onsen.