Masamune-kun no Revenge

Does this have the best portrayal of a tsundere in all of anime?

Aki a shit.

Yoshino a best.

She's pretty plain. You only like her for her jugs.

Not quite, but Makabe and Aki as a tsundere couple are great. Best girl winning makes it even better.

I agree Masamune is probably the best male tsundere since Ranma.

Akifags and Horikitafags are a mistake, they want to see the world burn and they predate children. Anyone who paste and modify this post is gay. FACT.

Yoshinofags and Keifags are a mistake, they want to see the world burn and they predate children. Anyone who paste and modify this post is gay. FACT.

Yoshino is worst girl and her fans are delusional to think Aki will lose.

Not of all time but it was certainly fun to see them go toe to toe.

Aki is the Eriri of her series.

You’re gay >:(

>b-but it’s not the same becaus Eriri is not the main heroine!!

user, Eriri would have to win and be at least a little interesting for that parallel to work.

Eriri wasn’t the main heroine but the female protagonist.

Aki is going to lose. The age of cover girls is over. First Megumi, then Kei, and now Yoshino.

In Utaha’s eyes tho, but given how Maruto self insert on her I can take it as legit.

Yeah, no. Eriri was a side character like everyone else not named Tomoya.

GS3 disagrees. I still take it with a grain of salt since it was form Utaha’s perspective.

Utaha can say whatever she wants but from a literary standpoint, the only protagonist of the story was Tomoya.

Dumbest comparison ever. Aki was always the main heroine and lead when it matters most. The story itself spends 90% of the time shipping Masamune and Aki as OTP, including Yoshino herself.

>youtube picture
Akifags are retarded normalfags, what a shocker.

>The story itself spends 90% of the time shipping Masamune and Aki as OTP, including Yoshino herself.

Masamune doesn't even like Aki that way.

Except he does. He loved her when they were kids and his feelings wavered in the present because he could never bring himself to dislike her, just as Yoshino planned and called him out on.

Hell no

It's time to remind them.

You mean Chitoge.

God, I love Aki.

Masamune-kun no Revenge is literally Nisekoi 3.0, down to Kosaki being the true promise girl and Yoshino being the true target of revenge.

it has the best portrayal of how to cuck your audience in anime with the final arc
and the manga does even worse by straight up retconning the revenge so it's just a normal romcom without its initial hook

>it's just a normal romcom without its initial hook
You seriously expected it to end the way Masamune wanted?

How did this animu turn out? First episodes were quite bad

It's probably going to end with Aki getting dumped due to it guilt from starting it under false pretense, Yoshino trying to repair it by confessing to Aki, and Masamune have a role reversal with Yoshino as now he'll be guilty for basically wrecking her life(being a servant to Aki's family). I doubt this will end with him choosing Aki, otherwise it would have ended already, it's either going to be Yoshino end or open end.

He didn't, he's probably just a Yoshinofag.

I expected it to have some form of revenge one way or another, even if it was just a step for them to reconcile afterward or whatever
they could have even just made him make the clear choice of giving up on revenge because he loves Aki, that would still have been better than straight up dropping it with an asspull

Are they allowed to use that Burberry pattern

This.

This is a healthy relationship.

She was insufferable what are you on about lmao

Just a cute couple dating and figuring things out. They a couple of issues to sort out, but by the time the story is over, they'll be like a married couple.

Aki probably will dump Masamune in the climax of the next chapter, but it could be a setup for them reconciling later.

It somehow feels like we are getting dragged on with the fucking manga. Why the fucking side chapters, just give us the break up or whatever is going to happen.

See, here's the thing I think most Akifags are missing. Aki ALREADY won. Yes, by the end of the last chapter the two of them had been dating for about two months now. The two of them are happily in a relationship. If another girl were to step in, and try to steal Masamune away - it's too late. This has been set in stone.

That's why Aki will lose. From a simple storytelling perspective, from all we know about good writing. Masamune is compromising, Aki is changing him into someone he doesn't want to be, but he deals with it due to guilt for having feelings for another girl, and for leading Aki on in the first place. Anyone with the slightest idea about writing knows - this is a rubber band of tension, stretched taut, ready to release. And when it releases, the status quo will be broken. The characters' relationships will not be reforged so easily.

Consider the central theme of the series. From the start it's obvious that Masamune's revenge will not go well, that it's based on a misunderstanding and all that, but from the start we see - Masamune doesn't regret it. He doesn't regret becoming fit, doesn't regret working out and changing himself. That's what the story is about. Letting go of the past and changing yourself for the better. In that sense, It makes no sense for him to cling to Aki, who represents the past, who's constantly obsessed with it, and trying to change Masamune into his fat self. Maybe she can change, accept who he is, but in the cast there's two characters struggling with their past selves, and their present. Who are Masamune and Yoshino. And they happen to have a mutual attraction that's held back by guilt from the past. I wonder what will happen.

Aki's cute and all, and she might remain the victor, but if she does the story would be infinitely worse and inconsistent. Would you prefer Aki lose in a good manga, or win in a bad one?

She's certainly cute. Does Aki and Masamune get into an actual relationship later in the manga, or is the status quo maintained until the last chapter?

I also like Yoshino, but as much as I like her, she deserves everything she gets.

You are delusional. Aki is Chitoge and there's no doubt she'll win.

Masamune and Aki do get into an actual relationship

Which Masamune grows to dislike, because he thinks that Aki only sees the old, fat him and doesn't care about the person he's become, doesn't respect his diet or his passion of working out. He becomes stressed out and depressed, Neko tells him he's not really in love with Aki, just caught up in revenge and his memories of her. Then he meets Yoshino by coincidence and realizes he had the most fun together with her, saying he regrets asking out Aki. Yoshino punches him in response, says she'll pretend not to hear that, and Masamune ends up feeling guilty about it too. This is followed by lewd dreams about Yoshino, which make Masamune feel increasingly worse. Cut to Valentine's day, Aki makes chocolates for Masamune, Masamune decides that he can't betray her, and they date for another month,
Masamune gains a lot of weight, and Neko finally steps in and asks Aki to break up with Masamune.

And that's about as far as we've gotten. People are still pretty split on who's going to win between Aki and Yoshino, good cases can be made for either. 100% Neko is out of the race though, now she's serving as more of a wise arbiter looking out for the good of others.

Aki is the REAL childhood friend, she's Onodera.
Maid is the Chitoge in the story, being the fake one that messed everything up.

Just because Aki is a tsundere doesn't make her the Chitoge role.

Why compare it to Nisekoi anyways. Chitoge won because she was the "fake" one, hence Nisekoi. Yoshino will win because the story is titled Masamune-kun's Revenge, and Yoshino is the real target.

Welp. This goes off the rails, but I'm interested. Time to visit the Goddess.

Nope. Yoshino is the real "Aki" whom MC wanted to have his revenge on, which is the premise. She is Kosaki. You're confusing two different themes from separate works here. The journey is what matters, just like in Nisekoi where it isn't about the promise girl anymore (like how it isn't about revenge anymore), and so this is why Aki will prevail as the vast majority of the journey is spent on Aki and virtually never on Yoshino.

This manga has always been compared to Nisekoi for years. And for obvious reasons.

Chapter will be out in a week or two, then Akifags will get BTFO.

Nothing but a short and fleeting victory like it was for Kosaki when Chitoge ran off because of DRAMA. Aki will win by story's end and Yoshinofags will permanently be BTFO.

It's a boy user
Have you seen the bulges in her panty shots?

Hear, hear. Aki-sama's victory is inevitable in the end.

p-post shirtless Masamune

>implying Masamune won't ditch everyone and fuck off into space

Finding out that Yoshino's hair isn't blue or pink or white like it was in my mind's eye still fucks me up to this day.

New chapter when?

On the 27th

Yoshinofags are the next Kuronekofags. They'll be celebrating because the next couple of chapters will score points for Yoshino, and as a result they'll exclaim Yoshino won and make a big deal about it. Little do they know about the fact Yoshino is a ticking time bomb that'll get BTFO by none other than herself.

Isn't this a common shoujo trope ? The fat/ugly girl trying to take "revenge" against the hot bisho only to just act like a cute tsundere all the time ?

Aki is /our/ girl.

Boy or not, I want to feed from its titties

Hou dare you to compare Kuroneko with that shit of Yoshino

>best portrayal of a shit
Fixed

The scene where she tried to give the umbrella back and got genuinely emotional at Masamune giving her the cold shoulder{/spoiler] confirmed to me that Aki was indeed the best gril

Pretty much any time she dropped her bitchiness and revealed her soft side was best girl material.

No, but it does have the best portrayal of /fit/ in anime.

Kuroneko a shit. Worse than Manami.

How many series have you correctly predicted the winner?

Neko best girl
Aki a shit

>mfw she's falling in love with masamune in the manga
new chapter when

If we go by standard story conventions, Yoshino is going to win based off where the manga is headed.
>Masamune didn't get hives when around her
>He felt the most comfortable around her throughout the series when he confided in her
>They are both pieces of shit who deserve each other
>She is the real target of his revenge and subsequently he will forgive her in the end
Fact the fact Akifans. Why would you even want her to get with Masashit?

well, romcoms of all demographics start to resemble each other after a while.

why is it always manga > anime

Can someone explain the ending of the last episode for a brainlet? What did Yoshino mean?

Read the manga, it explains better.

I don't have the attention span to read.

kuroneko > manami > saori > ayase > sena > shit (you) >>> kanako >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kirino

kuroneko goes out with Kyosuke and loss

Akifags are the new kuronekofags

It's only 45 chapters with 90% of pages being pictures.

Is it in colour?

no