I for one welcome our new season of Tange Sakura

I for one welcome our new season of Tange Sakura

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOG5zHZ-qlU?t=1m26s
gbf.wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a meta joke here i don't understand?

it's a seiyuu joke.

About Sakura's new voice for the reboot.

I wish it was a joke.....

They didn't got the original VA? Why?!

It's the same VA who voiced Sakura in the 90's and still does her voice in Clear Card.

>Reboot
Really user? REALLY?!

lol www

It's me!! I finally get to be the little girl!!

Worst Naruto and everything in Naruto is shit

Reminder that Sakura is only 2cm shorter than Nero at the beginning of CCS, and she grew taller than her eventually.

I love both Sakura and Nero!

Huh, never did get around to seeing the original show, never knew Tange voiced her.

youtu.be/FOG5zHZ-qlU?t=1m26s

They didn't. Pretty much everything in that user's post is wrong.

How shaoran would react to nero? She only has to change her voice a little to confuse him. Hell, she could call him from the shadows using sakura's voixe and went he drops hisnguard and fets close...

>Incest
>Pedophilia
>Homosexuality
>Lesbianism
All under the cloak of a cute mahou shoujo, and Clamp got away with it.
Think about it for a second.

>incest
>homosexuality
>lesbianism
>implying you wouldn't

>voicing Sakura and Nero
Truly we are in a new age

Shoujo fucking loves degeneracy, user

Just watched the episode and now I remember the awkwardness I felt all those years ago.
Even after all this time, I'm still not ready for Sakura to romance.

I know right? Sakura belongs to me, Li should have never come back from Hong Kong. Fucking faggot.

>Just watched the episode and now I remember the giddy I felt all those years ago when I imagined a little Chinese girl kissing a little Japanese girl

>Sakura now using smart phones
I cannot be the only one who feels a bit weird, still remembering the EPIC 90s TECHNOLOGY of the first one.

That's because CCS is set in [current year] and it isn't the 90s anymore.

>it will never be the 90s again

It will be in about 72 years.

The new version of Yue looks WAY too much like Sanson.

Hello tumblr

Sakura goes to school on her rocket skates and interfaces with the internet through her mind to access Clow_Cards.png

It technically is a bit of a reboot as there is no meiling.

Mike Pence pls

SYAORAN
UMUUUUUU

like clockwork

Best emperor

Same here brotha.

Just don't be as bad as Apoc, that's all I ask.

user is retarded, Sakura Tange has always been Sakura's voice.

FUCKING UNHAND HER YOU WHORE OF BABYLON

There might be. The anime is doing its own thing as shown where it flashes back to the airport, which never happened in the manga. Meiling was never in the manga so it's just a continuation.

>Welcoming the Whore of Babylon
You welcome a thousand STDs.

She's the only reason you'll ever get a minute of screentime animated. You couldn't carry a series, a game, a mango or even a web-mini. Now thank your Empress for giving you even the slightest hint of relevance in 2018.

where can I watch the original?

You mean Sakura Avalon.

The strongest Master for the strongest Servant.

Our girl is all grown up now Sup Forums
When are you going to grow out of anime?

>muh gacha trash character design
Kill yourself.

how do I get into sakura?

It would seem Gawain needs another visit from Artemis.

Sakura Tange is the voice actress' name.

>being this new

Pic related

I welcome our straight romance Sakura. Shame she's still flat as a board though. You would think at 13 she would have at least some visible lady lumps.
All other dub issues aside, can you believe they were originally going to change Sakura's given name, too?

CLAMP know true love.

Is incest between second cousins really incest?

Apparently the only reason they didn't change her name from Sakura is because her name is written in Latin characters too much that it would take too much effort to change it all.

It's on her door, and on her rollerblades or wristguards or one of the other protective items she wore, right?

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW OR I END IT.

Posting best Tange

Is now a good time to start Granblue Fantasy?

If you like Kinomoto, you just missed the chance to actually have her as a character in game.

You missed 140+ free rolls by like a week, honestly I'd recommend on waiting for the anniversary in two months if you wanna start playing, just make like ten accounts during that period because we'll just get a bunch of free rolls again and pick the one that ends up with the best stuff. And yeah, you also missed out on getting actual Sakura Kinomoto as a playable character.

It's a plot point with the cards. Write your name on it to become its master. All the upgraded cards have her name on them.

My god that ending gave me cavities.

Damn. I suppose I'll just wait two months. Is the power creep as awful as everyone says it is? Can you do hard content with a sub optimal team?

I played it literally just to get Sakura in a game with cute outfits. I don't know shit otherwise.

Yeah, ignore the esports monkeys, according to those chucklefucks unless you drop 20k $ on a team per element you can't play the game which is absurd because the truth is you can run all sorts of junk and get away with it unless you really fucking need to compete with the sort of space whales that pull the bullshit above. Hell, the best characters in the game are free and just require stupid amounts of grinding. If you're gonna start playing just pretend like /gbfg/ doesn't exist, they're less than helpful as far as game knowledge goes.

>If you're gonna start playing just pretend like /gbfg/ doesn't exist, they're less than helpful as far as game knowledge goes.
Where would recommend I go?

Honestly just use the wiki, like, it's not 100% correct and there's biases on there but at least you won't have to deal with people actively misleading you, lying to you or just plain making fun of you for daring to be a new dude that doesn't run 100% esports comps with a account worth 200k $.
gbf.wiki/Main_Page

Thank you very much

Keep in mind there's a lot of grinding involved, the game is basically a MMO considering the amount of grinding you'll be doing, at the start it's normal to just leech everything you can because as a new dude you frankly won't be able to meaningfully contribute much at all so there's no shame in doing so. Also just keep doing shit at your own pace, there's no worse feeling that thinking you "Need to do X because reasons", no, you don't need to do shit, feel free to do whatever, oh and hoard your crystals and tickets for legfes/flashfes or galas as the translation team calls them for doubled SSR rates, they happen close to the end of the month or during the middle of the month, you'll know it when you see it.