Raildex

Railgun translations are updated!

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Railgun_Cold_Game&oldid=533028

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQZuu8hAeeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ty!

>PV in literally a day

Please stop building false expectations up for yourself and others.

So, where was the official lewd by Yuiichi Tanaka for Index (the girl)?

Slut Brigade probably sells more and those look like designs he's done for a while now so maybe next comiket

I just want official lewds of her so bad.

I do too user. Maybe with Index III since he'll have to draw her.

Maybe they were in an earlier comiket, we will probably never know. Ideally we would have them as detailed as that image, but even very rough sketches would be an improvement.

I'm amazed how Kamachi isn't trying to push Index hard despite her low popularity unlike the Infinite Stratos author pushing Houki hard despite other girls being more popular than her. Hell, I'm surprised how Kamachi doesn't even push Misaka this hard despite being Raildex's most popular girl, perhaps because she has a manga of her own?

Kamachi said he doesn't like to pander and for better or worse he'll just write what he wants regardless of what the fans want. Probably bit him in the ass a little bit after NT14.

Did she do anything wrong?

She's not that low considering she shoots up with only a few brief pages. KamiIn is also still one of the biggest.

Anyways, Miki's already explained, he doesn't pander and writes as he pleases.

Unpopular opinion but I'm liking Haimura's art less and less with each volume

Outside of some vocal minority, Kamisato Arc is generally well received and Kamisato was just outside of top ten from this years KonoRano.

>Outside of some vocal minority, Kamisato Arc is generally well received
You talking about here or with Japan?

>Mikoto licked her lips.
I don't remember her having that habit and she did it a couple of times now.
Anyway, I'm really enjoying Mikoto's detective skills in this.

I think it only went down between about NT10-17 but bounced back. I still think OT1-14 have the worst art

NT14 had about the same reception Ice Boats did. And do you know how many actual votes he got?

Misaki a pile of shit

Japan of course. Can't gauge much here.

Both

Ot14s art was fine that was when it starts picking up

Dengeki Live is today/tonight. Japan user should be there I think.

Why would anyone care about this place?

you are not the only one. I'm not sayig his art is bad, but looks like on Index case he is lazy or dunno ...

Autists do

>Ace Attorney novel
youtube.com/watch?v=FQZuu8hAeeA

Said arc user. NT14 people were aware why the 1st half was like that despite reception to it.

I'm noticing the legs more but otherwise I think he's doing fine

I'm opposite. I love it more and more each volume as always.

Well it's certainly not a bad decision by Kamachi and helps the series and characters develop more naturally. There's not really a whole lot that can be done with Index's screentime besides what's already done without changing her character.

Look how much he did to Touma in the span of like two volumes to get him to this point. He doesn't like changing characters.

She'll get her focus soon anyway.

Right cause he develops them. Touma's been an incremental one since the beginning.

Kamachi doesn't mind changing his characters he just doesn't like permanent stuff mostly. Most characters have had changes its just that they revert for gags or depending on the situation

Someone needs to hunt down any previous doujins from Yuichi Tanaka.

I don't think he did much with him in OT though. He kind of built him up to be like a superhero so he could have his heroic death at the end. The other two MCs seemed to get more focus than him in OT, especially in the GRS arc.

Yeah. I always felt that was intentional since he mentioned in NT2? that NT is him breaking free from the rails planned out by the adults.

Me too. It's a pretty fun read so far.

I wish she'd go detective mode over my dick.

You have to be able to throttle accelerator first.

I would if I had the money available to spend. I wish I knew about them in earlier years so I could have watched twitter for the few samples that get posted.

I don't know about others, but I personally enjoy this a lot. It just feels more natural that way since people can change but not everyone loses their old self. Plus the charm of the series remains.

Its good until the gags come into play and ruin it. NT17 is a perfect example, Mikoto gets two very emotional scenes, and then at the end you expect them to have a serious conversation, given the context, and then we jump in a time machine back to OT1 and hurr durr biri instead. He does this shit with Index too.

Maybe I would be more understanding if it was actually funny, but its not.

Sister sandwich

Like that user says I'm normally fine with it but it can be pretty jarring for some moments. Mikoto is the worst offender for this. Most others it's fine for though

It depends on the character I think, with Index the gag was never funny and he rarely does it anymore for that reason. Mikoto's is 50/50 depending on how he handles it

To each their own of course since I don't mind it that much and it mostly makes me smile as I generally don't put much stock into gags. I can see why others wouldn't like that humor of course but I'm good with it personally.

Welcome to kamachi's writing. He can't write a serious moment even if his life depends on it.

(You)

Character developement is good and is much better than how too many become background characters with little relevance, but changing the character too much in the process can be a problem. Usually I just want more of the same thing that made me like the character to begin with.
Completely ignoring any of the development that happens and reverting like that just makes actual development seem meaningless.

no

Mikoto’s physical tics

>Flipping her hair
>Licking her lips
>Grumbling when annoyed

It’s like how Accelerator clicks his tongue periodically

>tfw not strong enough to princess carry mobileposter

He's toned it down for Index a lot though and yes it's part of her appearing less, but he's made it work in a way that it doesn't feel painful for me. Yeah I like Index but I would say it did annoy me back in OT, but stuff like the Ventura Ventura joke was great. So I think it'll be fine going forward. Mikoto depends on the person really but I don't think she does it much anymore either.

They are habits, not tics.

Are you saying she's fat

>he doesn't know
She's homely looking if you're into that

Immobileposter

Homely looking means fat?!

Yes, cute but fat.

okay I laughed

It's not really about the gags themselves being the problem in the situation that user pointed out, so much as both Touma and Mikoto acting pretty stupid considering all the shit that went down in that novel. Like, it didn't feel like an appropriate time for gags at all. It should have been a more serious conversation instead of what we got. With a gag her just saying she'll keep using the AAA and him going "k".

Carlos please

Mikoto will be a great detective when she grows up. In one of the early volumes it was noted that she loves mystery manga.

top fucking kek

>wasn't the time
Entirely disagree. That's the art of juxtaposition

>Since we’re twins, that means I’m 14 just like her.
>But I am a legitimate university professor.
Kamachi pls.

God I love that midriff

And we already have the highlight of 2018

I'm calling her that from now on.

Feels like all the high profile shitposters are disappearing lately, Stiylfag and mobileposter and "shipfags are ruining everything"poster

Yeah I didn't have any problem with that. It was a fine transition and I felt that was part of making Touma neglect her and think "yeah she'll be fine I guess".

Stiyl made a bet he could resist shitposting for a few months I think

Stiyl's been dared to not shitpost for the whole month

What do you mean? I don't see how they could act this carefree so soon after a near death experience, some mentally unstable moments and just utter chaos.

tic
/tik/
noun
noun: tic; plural noun: tics

an idiosyncratic and habitual feature of a person's behavior.

It's because of what happened that enhances it. That's what juxtaposition means. It happens in real life too with how people use humor to cope. Same thing happened all the time in nt10

Yeah, it was an all's well ends well ending for those who did not know what happened in the shadows. He got super worried and came onto her, but from her perspective, her body is now fine and she did her usual thing and pointed out she'll continue using it. For Touma and the reader, that's enough to think she's fine on the surface at least.

It does feels like an AA case

>“Oh? Onee-sama, you still aren’t using a smartphone?”
Huh, didn't notice Misaka being still using flip phones, the Gekota phone.

Still feels weird that he'd just let her use it without saying anything. I mean he knows someone attacked her from within the AAA. Who's to say it won't happen again?

>yfw Coronzon and Kiharas can't track her because she's using that dinosaur phone

That's why I think kamachi's going for a "It's also Kamijou's fault" thing. It's going to bite him in the ass hard for stupidly neglecting her in NT15 and 17.

>People made a fuss about TV going into decline and the internet rising to the forefront, but since the TV programs were not making anything original and simply relying on topics and videos from the internet, it felt like they had just given up resisting it.
Even Kamachi is noticing the decline of old media.

You can't really blame him. She's just an acquaintance

She should use her detective skills on magic

>“No matter how much you struggle, this is a constitutional state ruled by the people and the results apply equally to everyone.
So Academy City really does have a constitution.

got a good chuckle outta me
not bad at all

The top poster of deraildex thread.

Can Misaka be defeated in a court of law?

Touma is the best defending attorney that Japan has to offer.

Does the woman even know she's talking to a Level 5?

Geez, Misaka can't you just wait and use the Court of Appeals for this.

All residents of Academy City are hereby required to follow the following sections and subsections of this here document to the letter, with the enforcement of such rules being left in the hands of Anti-skill and Judgement.

1: Esper powers are not to be used for significant purpose without express permission previously given. The outline of what may be considered "significant purpose" may be found in sub-section 1B.
2: The supply of technological data to the outside world without permission is forbidden. All traffic directed inwards and outwards are monitored towards this end.
3: "Magic" and otherwise superstitious concepts are completely forbidden.
4: All students should pursue academic excellence in both grades and esper power development
5: Sexual conduct between students is both allowed and encouraged

Excerpt from Academy City Constitution

I feel kinda autistic after writing all that out

>Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Constitution

Thinking on it, I'm rather surprised that Kamachi did a court case in a series other than Zashiki Warashi first when he has the setup for it done already.

Im imagining this as a AA game but with Raildex