Buyfag thread

What's the tallest figure you own?

Whoa, look at this crazy guide: buyfag.moe

FREEing Aqua, though I feel like it's almost cheating beint a 1/4 scale.

Finally, the figma we've all been waiting for.

My cute lolis are at a disadvantage here. Illya and Kuro are only the tallest because they're standing..

I have a fuckton of figs in storage so there might be a bigger one among them, but of those I have actively on display, Olivia takes the cake.

If I could have afforded it, it would be the 1/4 scale Artorias statue.

I want her

>47cm
>18.5in

Look at how big her feminine penis is

>piece of shit Crunchyroll hasn't responded in regards to Madokami not shipping
I swear to god if they fuck me over again. I hate this website so fucking much yet they keep getting exclusive shit I want.

you need her

They take a long ass time. Just wait.

When?

I know that, but last time I ordered from them they were months late, sent me the wrong item and then told me they can't get what I actually ordered after I sent it back. They're as bad a shop as you could possibly be yet because they're fucking Crunchyroll they get deals with distributors. At least TOM had Homu.

Shirow's Requiem. It's a really old resin piece, and it really shows its age up close, but it makes up for it by being huge. 19in from base to wingtip.

That's a nice fig, how much was she?

Swimsuit Tamamo if we count accessories, Dark Elf if we don't.

>lolis
They're middle schoolers, you fucking idiot.

CvS2 Mai is still the better looking Mai figure.

Do I?

Anyone else looking forward to this figure this month?

I'm looking forward to seeing end user pictures rather than promos.

How much is SAL shipping on a nendo these days? It's been like 3 years since I last got a shipment from amiami.

Regrets, should've taken a loan

Zetton for Sup Forums
Not Sup Forums is D.Va

aye

Jagd Gourai

I like that Zetton

990 yen for RSAL on the nendo I got from them in December

How many 7sins do you own?

looking at a pre owned on amiami and it says "[Damage] Carving knife x1" the fig doesn't have a knife or anything so what does it mean? is there literally a slice on it or something or a translation sorta thing? kinda want to buy it since it's so cheap and I remember people here saying they've had a pretty good experience with B's and C's there

>wanna get the wang yen-li fig
>sold out before i could decide if i wanted to spend the money

this is the worst feeling

I own a whole lot of Lust.

I like Wrath but the anime was too shit. Couldn't convince myself to buy her.

Maybe someone used a knife to open the box and cut some of the box. You should generally assume there will be translation oddities on Japanese websites.

>mfw Pork is shorter than Levi

I kinda doubt they'd ever buy back carved out figures.

If its a C it might have a mark or small cut. B's are okay iirc. Usually it would say box damage if it was box damage

could be the box I guess, it just says it on product notes and doesn't really specify it, figure is C and the box is B though

if the figure is C and the box is B then the damage is on the figure. It would help if you posted the figure cuz maybe another user knows something about it you don't, but I can' understand if you don't want someone to snipe it.

Box always gets a B and they box looks great when I get it too. Figure C sounds kinda bad honestly

I want this kaiju to terrorize my city.

yeah, wish they would be more specific about this sorta thing, it's quite a lot less from the list price so maybe the damage is pretty bad, who knows, I guess I'll think about it for a while

25,920 anime coins + 5760 shipping

On the rating system, C has minor damage or missing parts

I like to scroll at your picture.

Illya is an elementary schooler in Prisma

Asian Falling Down man?

Can't wait for her to arrive this month.

Hopefully it'll lead to maybe an OVA or hint of a season 3 with all these new Holo figs coming out for the 10th anniversary.
Code Geass and Index got season 3. There is still hope.

This needs to stop being posted every thread.

What the heck! A naked Holo

My RSAL Nendos always cost around $10 to ship and I live in the most expensive region for that.

Agreed it's autistic at this point.

Faggots shouldn't think they're even slightly more welcome than pig posters in these threads. That user shouldn't stop, in fact, more people should do what he's doing. Ignoring shit like this got this board to the state it is now.

Have you heard of hatsune miku?

I will be posting this every time i see that degenerate piece of shit figure posted in these threads. Fucking disgusting.

Last thread died before I could respond. Anyway what's mentioned in the tags is not really present the whole thing is pretty funny.
Shounen yo, Taishi toka Iroiro Idake | Boys, Be Ambitious

more like hatsWHO?ne miku

Are you the same guy that shilled momohime until posting the pic alone would get you banned?

These are middle schoolers.

What's the best site to buy from?
I already have a CDJapan account, but are there better sites?
Also Nendoroid of Nenecchi from New Game when?!

When you read the guide.

I'm not a lolicon but I want to fuck Kuro.

Anime Island. They import the figs for you, so you don't have to receive package from overseas.

Sorry, I've seen these threads for near a decade now but never participated.

You are, but if you weren't you'd be gay, because to fuck Kuro is a completely natural desire.

I'm probably the only person who doesn't want S3. The series is popular enough, if I have to deal with seasonal secondaries I might have to kill myself.

I wouldn't mind seeing Col animated. But really there is no need for another season, I'm quite happy where the show left off and the books are great.

They are elementary schoolers because they are enrolled in elementary school. You can't just say they're not because you don't think they look like it.

Girls aren't supposed to have more than two thirds of breast size compared to their height.

How do I filter out all the western figs on MFC?

How can it be degenerate if it has a penis?
Otherwise, you would also be degenerate by having one.

>degenerate
Go back to your containment board, and stop posting non-Sup Forums rrlated images crossboarding newfaggot.

>What's the tallest figure you own?
This British marksman and her gf. ~45cm each.

reddit you need to leave, this is not the site for you.

Nah, he should keep up the good work, futa and trapshit needs to fuck off.

This website has literally turned into ledditors calling each other out.

Is there the manga version of it?

Have you ever thought to yourself that they do it because it elicits a response every time?

Only figs I own are the GSC Kissshot and Black Gold Saw so probably BGS, but I do have that Altera on preorder

The only replies they ever got up until less than a week ago were other faggots masturbating themselves over the fact that it has a dick. Letting people like this run free only makes they think they're welcome.

Hi newfag/crossboarder, please go back to wherever you crawled from. As long as its buyfag anime related, and not spam, its fine.

>and not spam
Posting it every single thread multiple times isn't considered spam? At the very least it's shitposting to get (You)s.

>futa/traps/loli
>not welcome
>>>/MAL/

Hello newfriend, here we discuss figures of girls, boys, traps animals and everything in between. If you don't like figures and want to shit the place up with metashit you're not welcomed here.

And that's what happens when you let a single faggot in.

People are excited for a nice Ban sculpt they probably ordered, regardless of the dick its Sup Forums and buyfag related. A dog puking every thread to (probably different) posters is not.

You're the faggot here, user.
All you've done is shitpost, which makes me think you're from either Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Make up your mind. Who's the boogeyman here? Reddit, MAL, Sup Forums or Sup Forums? I miss when gaiafags where one of the only thing to worry about.

>degenerate
>trapshit
I'm pretty sure he's from Sup Forums. It's quite obvious.

Normalfags

>Reddit, MAL, Sup Forums or /pol?
What's the difference?

>implying every post is by the same person

Maybe you shouldn't do that yourself, user.

Who said anything about loli?