Why did it have to stop getting translated bros

Why did it have to stop getting translated bros

Seriously though why'd the translators give up on it? I read it two years ago and its given me the biggest blue balls since Berserk.

Which chapter was this

The end of the first one. Chapter one of Pygmalion is the only one I know of with an english translation.

Huh. That's weird
I've seen cropped raw pages from other chapters floating around here and there but it never occurred to me that only Chapter 1 is fully translated

But it's edgy and kind of a feel-bad manga. I guess even guro fetishists couldn't be bothered with it

Not enough people actually want to read it.

>But it's edgy and kind of a feel-bad manga.

Which is unfortunate because gory despair is something I enjoy. Yes its edgy but there's just something really cathartic for me about watching violent, unpleasant things happen to fictional characters. I just can't believe its been two years and no one has translated it.

Eh, there're a very finite amount of people willing to invest the time to translate and upload this shit, and the amount of stuff worth translating vastly outnumbers them. If there isn't enough demand or passion for it, then it just falls by the wayside.

Yeah I mean it makes sense, I'm not blaming anybody. Just sucks ass when it happens to you.

go read kamisama no iutoori

Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

Will probably still lurk here on the off chance some user has shitty translations that never saw the light of day or something else absurd like that though. Probably unlikely but you never know.

Can't read moon but the whole story seemed bland. The edgy scenes were the only things that kept threads alive.

because mahou shoujo the end exist. I guess translator won't waste time on manga that no a lot of people read so they can focus on other project.

>The edgy scenes were the only things that kept threads alive.

Well I mean yeah. I didn't go into it expecting a decent story, I just wanted a bit of context for why everyone was dying horribly. Though to be honest I wouldn't mind just flipping through the raws to see how it goes if that's the only option for me.

>mahou shoujo the end

What's that?

What the fuck happened to Jagaan/Jagasaki again?
And did any translater pick up Rikudou?
Niggerstream keeps translating manga only to drop em half way and blue ball me for eternity

>he doesn't know mahou shoujo
when do classes begin again?

All three volumes are up on Nyaa, just search for the name. They're low res but better than nothing.

I'm just not familiar with a lot of manga. I mean I've watched a lot of anime but I've only recently been enlightened to the fact that in most cases the manga is the objectively superior choice since nothing gets cut out and its the author's unadulterated and true vision. Plus there's way more content to pick from since not everything gets adapted.

Oh cool thanks I'll check it out.
Will do thanks.

>kamisama no iutoori

I thought this was supposed to be a horror manga but I'm fucking crying right now holy fuck

it's one of the best obscure mangas out there.

by the end of it, it gets to you in the feels too. great bromance too shiit i wanna read it for the first time.

Should I reason season 2 or just the first one?

read?

read both it's a complete story. it all comes full circle even though it seems to go in different directions at the beginning of s02

>read?
Fuck that's what I meant

And ah ok, will do.

it was awful

You can see it was (its already finished) made by an assistant of the Boku no Hero author.