>samefagging this hard
Rinfag pls

Yes.

Yesus

No.

Yes

No.

no

No. Especially when it's for the "used goods" thing.

No. She isn't deserving of the love she gets either.

Sakura no hate no love. Sakura kiss.

Why? Nobody sane would want a girl that's been raped by worms/family members.

No, unless it's for the "used goods" thing.

It's almost as if she's a victim and didn't want that to happen, wow.

Nobody sane gives a shit whether a girl has been raped or not, Sup Forums. Rapists are the ones who get shunned in civilized societies.

So what? Doesn't make her any more desirable.

>Sup Forums
How does what I said have anything to do with Sup Forums?
The more sexual partners a woman has had, the less likely she is to be faithful/happy in a relationship/marriage. Pure statistical facts.

I'm not saying you have to want her/like her, just that hating her for something she couldn't help doesn't make any sense.

>Pure statistical facts.
You mean charts from Sup Forums. There's also the fact that would refer to voluntary sleeping around if anything. Rape victims don't become less faithful outside of bad NTR hentai. You like that stuff?

>Rape victims don't become less faithful outside of bad NTR hentai
Says who? Females are imprinted upon, especially early on in their life like Sakura was when she was raped. Talk to any woman who was raped at a young age, and they're almost guaranteed to be promiscuous.
>charts from Sup Forums
>hurr durr it was posted on Sup Forums so I must link you to there!
I don't browse Sup Forums, it's cancer just like the rest of the site. I thought Sup Forums was a bit better but it seems it's full of normies like you.

>normies
Case in point. Fuck off, crossboarder newfag. Read the VN too while you're at it, HF Normal in particular. Sakura is as devoted as it gets.

Not him but Sakura has only wanted Shirou her whole life dude. They're still together after 2 years too.

Did the people she murdered deserve to die?

>Shinji, Kotomine, Zouken, True Assassin
Yes.

Absolutely.