You now remember how good one punch man was

You now remember how good one punch man was.

>was

It's not anymore. We hate cool things

It had one joke and a couple of variations on that joke, and good animation. I remember how good it was. 6.5/10

It's shit though.

>It had one joke
in the first episode, literally any other episode aside for around 3 instances together spanning 3 minutes in the rest of the 11 episodes were about other things.

>It had one joke
It had a single premise, you dumbass. Like most media does.

one punch man is ok.

mob psycho 100 is way better.

I remember it being one of the most boring anime I have ever watched and probably a 3/10. It was fucking dreadful to say the least.

>a main character who never loses or struggles
>good

>The only way for a person to struggle is by getting beaten up

Found the mouthbreather

This

or you know, facing adversity

>never loses or struggles
>can't kill a single mosquito
>gets scratched by a cat he saves
>can't even buy groceries properly

>The only adversity a human being can face is being physically harmed

uh-huh

Yes, are you one of those beta who thinks depression is real and not just a retarded excuse of the mentally weak faggots?

mob psyco is poor man's OPM

IT'S JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!

>doesn't understands parodies
It takes all the bullshit like the idea of a serious plot or character development and just wipes its ass with it by just showing sweet animation and occasional laughs, also nifty character and monster designs.

It's a solid 8/10

It started off strong but just got weaker as it went along. The last fight in the show isn't even really a joke, it's pretty much a standard DBZ style fight where the hero levels up and wins through his strength of spirit against the super strong bad guy.

I honestly thought this show was going to be about the angst of a dude who didn't give a shit about being a hero anymore because it was too easy, and it just ended up being him being a hero with a bored look on his face instead.

>never loses or struggles

>ronri as fuck
>main things that he wants out of life are tough fights and popularity; receives neither
>lives a life of relative poverty in a crummy little apartment

Saitama is actually kind of a sad character.

>The last fight in the show isn't even really a joke, it's pretty much a standard DBZ style fight where the hero levels up and wins through his strength of spirit against the super strong bad guy.
I understand that you have some severe troubles with your reading capacities since you don't read the mango, but can't you even understand pictures?

>hero wins through strenght and spirit
The hell are you talking about? Saitama was just indulging Boros because he symphatised with him

Are you a brainlet? The only one that leveled up was the final boss is and the whole end of the season was basically a parody mocking typical shonen tropes (like the prophecy that brings Boros to earth)

To be honest, I only watched it for the sakuga.

Being in denial of issues is actually what makes you the mentally weak faggot here.
True willpower is born from confronting any and all adversity instead of pretending it doesn't exist like a coward.

Saitama is really sad
>Can never experience thrills again due to his immense power, speed, and durability
>Sucks at video games and can't find the motivation to get better, so he calls them shit like most of Sup Forums
>The only people who want anything to do with him are the most annoying people on the planet
>He doesn't even have any neighbors anymore, just monsters that destroy his baked sweet potato that he spent his monthly allowance on
>Just wants to be popular and have fun
>Can have neither popularity or fun
>No one dares try and correct him on how to go about his life, and he's too old to change
>His closest friends are a sycophantic "disciple" and a pathetic otaku who destroys him at every video game

Saitama suffers more than most anime protagonists do. He's probably in the upper quartile of suffering.

Reminder that Mosquito Girl will be revealed next chapter.

user pls, I didn't come here to feel

It certainly was better than Meme Team Epic. Better humor too.

One is actually funny with appealing characters the other one is not

this has to be bait

Can't compare the two just because it's the same author.

t. weak person whom relates to Mob

King's speech to Saitama regarding his depression and lack of motivation was really good
Even though he was just quoting some manga

It would be great if they didn't keep adding more characters to waste our time to show how strong the villian is.

Well somethings just go over people's head user. Like this show to you.

I only like it because of Tatsumaki's butt!

>the animation was top tier
which animes does this ?

King is the real hero of the manga. How can anyone even conpare?

tatsumaki doesnt have that big of a butt but i bet her sister does

>Tatsumaki
>Not the superior Fubuki

>Implying superior

that's not Fubuki

Didn't even make it to the waifu episodes before I had to drop it. Sad.

im exciting for all the animeonlys in this thread to be blow away with whats to come in season 2 for them.

It's a waste of a budget to give a goddamn parody such high quality animation

>with whats to come in season 2 for them.
What's to come that different from S1 really?

Am I the only one that thinks Murata's art doesn't fit the parodic nature of the show? It feels too serious and less self-aware than the original webcomic. I would honestly prefer if the show was done Mob Psycho style.

Yes, your opinion is shit. Murata allows for more contrast between seriousness and comedy.

just you wait boy. I don't want to spoil it for you on here.

t. ESL

Thanks user but I've read both Murata's and ONE's mango already. I just dont recall anything extraordinary that has to come in S2 compared to S1.

Not much really, is like a filler season, becous is going to be focused in hyping up the MA and garou before we get to monster garou in s3

lately i have started to feel like that ONE always intended for it to be a serious shonen battle manga instead of a parody, and he had to do it the way he did because of his inability to draw it the way he wants.

He is probably baiting, s2 is not going to be that good, but s3 is going to be full kino, only if s3 is the ma and monster garou arc

I think it went parody at the start and the it went full shonen but leaving saitama to still be a parody

S2 is unfortunately likely to have worse production values and pacing. The big plot line will start in this season and get cut off right in the middle of it. Then 3 more years of waiting until that plot line is complete in S3, provided S3 is even greenlit.

The only exciting thing about it is the Garou/King/Fubuki character introductions.

>S2 is unfortunately likely to have worse production values
i don't know about that
S1 was a wildcard, as even though Murata was a famous artist, ONE was at that point(as far as anime goes) not yet, and the series genre was also all over the place, thus they only had an average budget and only was able to make it work due to personal interest of the artists/director in the project.
But S1 was a hit and the manga is going as strong as ever, thus even if it is another studio and season2 ending in a cliffhanger, i doubt very much if they were cutting back on the production.

Yeah s2 is just a jobber and a steping stone for garou

>The only exciting thing about it is the Garou/King/Fubuki character introductions
Hey, at least it'll pass the 3 episode rule.

>one punch man is ok.
>mob psycho 100 is way better.

Couldn't even get past the first episode. Bland and uninteresting characters.

>this meme again

It's true.

>>a main character who never loses or struggles
>>good

Good thing it's a comedy then.
Also there is indeed various struggles for Saitama. He struggles to be accepted and recognized. A struggle doesn't need to be physical.

>only thing exciting are these introduction's
>forgetting various character developments
>forgetting the fights
lol

S1 had a very promising crew on board. I would be very wary of JC and that new director.

Not to mention info drought doesn't help. There's been barely any news about the new season and the prospect of them dropping the pv at this point sounds like "please don't fuck up" instead of bringing genuine excitement.

Nah, mob was too overrated, but still good. Noever got why it got so critically acclaimed, like we haven't seen a series about a dude that is afraid to use his powers before nope
When One punch man was just a manga Sup Forums loved it to death.

Do this day I still wonder what starmans story was

Who was he? Where did he come from? What did he want? Why did he walk around with a knife?

Who was this man?

very true

> Noever got why it got so critically acclaimed, like we haven't seen a series about a dude that is afraid to use his powers before nope
you can make any story sound boring if you just summarize it in one sentence.

>most character developments happen much later
>didn't read the part about production values
>LOL but the fights

>mob psycho 100 is way better.

Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan is better.

>When One punch man was just a manga Sup Forums loved it to death.
It's only to be expected

>much later but still in the same season
lol
>muh production values when there has been nothing shown
lol
>no argument
lol
lol

Fucking spic nigger go back to your dbs thread.

>recurring characters will only get intro arcs in S2 but development will come in second half of the arc that won't be animated
>he's HYPED for JC's CG action
So you're just a retard. Nothing to see here.

>It had one joke
Stopped there

lmao good argument bruv

This

>JC Staff does cg monsters
>even Shingo with his friends couldn't get Bang's fisticuffs right
>there's more of that in s2

This shit sounds horrifying.

Madhouse had the CG dragon in Overlord. Studio isn't the matter.

Obviously. But everyone and their mom knows the team changed with the studio and the director. People like Natsume and Kameda are confirmed busy with other projects.

JC Staff under the no name director will cg this shit up.

This chart is wrong. This time it happened immediately after the first episode of Pop Team Epic aired.
If anything is even remotely popular, contrarians on Sup Forums will always try to shit on it. It doesn't matter how old it is.