Houseki no Kuni

>New chapter in less than 20 days
How will the "brains" of gems, Euclase, Jade and Rutile deal with the mess LaPhos left?

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av16395118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, it's kind of hard to say. I think their first issue would be trying to deal with any anger Sensei may have over the situation. It might be difficult to figure things out while emotions are high.

Also, good threads start with Euclase.

Most people assume Sensei will just again respond with "It's my fault" and do nothing.
It will be interesting to see if the more "conservative" gems left on earth are going to do something more aggressive.

By the way I made a new version of that Euc compilation a few threads ago.

i'm still kinda pissed that laphos did that to rutile. like, damn... they stole the one thing that rutile truly loves

>i'm still kinda pissed that laphos did that to rutile. like, damn... they stole the one thing that rutile truly loves
under suggestion/hint from the only gem who truly knows and loves Rutile.

For the user looking for Rutile reference sheet in the previous thread.

This wouldn't have happened if Rutile was a real doctor and could fix Pad. Rutile is the only one to blame. Quacks gonna quack.

bilibili.com/video/av16395118/

It's clearly going to be a key factor for future drama.
Since all other gems "willingly" except maybe cairngorm go with Phos, why Padpad ended up on the moon was solely Phos' decision.

i guess i'm more mad that phos didn't tell rutile about taking paddy. or try to convince rutile to come with them. i don't know, i just hate the idea that they're separated so forcefully
good looks user

that's it, thanks!

well, doing it without Rutile knowing it was somehow a given...the point was to get the burden of Pad's fate away from Rutile, and she would have never give up on Pad willingly.
Taking Rutile to the moon as well would have been against the whole point.

the gem's school is max comfy

that was cute
i mean if rutile also went to the moon she could learn from the lunarians themselves and maybe adopt their technology and medicine methods. that's what i though was initially going to happen, at least. i understand the motives for why it happened as it did, but still... i absolutely hated how rutile cracked when they found out

remember to report all pro-lunarian posts

new gembutt scales or nendos when?

I already preordered the concept artbook and you should to!

I had the notion that Phos was trying to manipulate Rutile into coming along, but she didn't seem to be biting. Taking Par-...pada... paddy along I think was to try get Rutile to play along, because she'd be able to show that paddy was all better thanks to moon science.

What I actually expect to happen is Rutile is going to continue to lose her shit over this and lead anti-phos/anti-moon sentiment, since she sees it as a kidnapping or hostage scenario

Where can I get the concept art book? What can we expect to see in it?

Orangecg are putting them up for preorders right now and multiple pages of environment art from the series.

gembutts.

>not a single butt in sight
baka senpai
did you draw this

shh, dia is sleeping

yes

>creamy skin
did you think you'd fool anyone, LUNARIAN SCUM?

Sugoi
draw some more pls

My wife Laphos is so cute

stop posting aechmea

Phos did try convincing Rutile to come. In that subtle way. In fact, Rutile wanted to go. She was going to ask Sensei for permission to leave for the moon when she found out Phos had already bailed.

Rutile bit hard, but with Euclase's suspicions hot on Phos' trail, Phos had to cut her stay short and leave abruptly. She could've easily convinced more gems, really. But Euclase intervened.

Those chapters are definitely worth giving a read. Euclase saved their asses because Phos' cunning was really on another level. She had already enticed Red Beryl, Peridot, and Sphene as well.

All Aechmea supporters should be banned.

Aechmeas should be banned

Aechmea and the Lunarians are deeply misguided and just need to learn how to love life and have empathy again.

A cute. A cuuuuuute

I'm curious as to what they think they could do, it's not as though they can do anything if the gems on the moon don't want to come back down. Bort's reaction will also be pretty telling, whether she realises the reason that Dia left or is just mad at Phos.

I ain't Aechmea but my wife LaPhos still sure is cute

Problably the ones to get a bigger reaction are the ones that losted their partners or old friend. (Rutile,Bort,Zircon,Ame,Nepti,Morga). I want to see an angry Nepti

Do people in this thread really have trouble spelling Padparadscha or are you guys just pretending to be retarded?

>wanting to type out Padparadscha every time
Padpad is a million times easier.

I apologize.

I was a spelling bee kid.

>Japhers art

I thought that their very nature doesn't have empathy

It's probably a joke, just like craignorm or creamcorn. Especially if you see something like Padpapappaprapadscha

>tfw no high IQ Euclase gf

Has it been explicitly proven in the manga that they have none empathy? I only recall Ventricosus saying that, and that would be speculation on her part.

>tfw no math-loving Lapis gf

I feel you all the same.

Cicada's actions would seem to prove otherwise, but he's pretty different from the rest

>came back down simply because he was worried about Phos
Cicada is a good boy

>She gave herself tits
The absolute madquack.

LaPhos - cutest Phos

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Why is there phanart of abomiphos?

I like this guy's drawings

>Phosphophyllite is highly prized by collectors for its rarity and for its delicate bluish green colour.
I wish I was a collector.

I wish I was rich

You're a man of fine taste, user.

G-GIVU

I love Jade!!!

I love Phos!!!

Not sure if I should continue reading the manga where the series left off or just wait for an uncertain 2nd season... The animation art-style is so good, though.

Also, I think this show might be starting to make me like traps. How do I keep my sanity, Sup Forums?

>traps
The gems may be androgynous but they aren't traps.

Gems aren't traps, and yes you are gay

I wish I was a gembutt.

Manga is (as expected) in black and white and the series really gets a lot from the characters actually being colored.

On the other hand, the anime's director has already said he wasn't all that interested in the latter parts of the series and anime is, as always, a mere commercial for the manga in question. Finishing the stories is not the point.

>anime's director has already said he wasn't all that interested in the latter parts of the series
DELET THIS

>the anime's director has already said he wasn't all that interested in the latter parts of the series
Japs at it again with their shit taste.

If you're Lucky, you'll turn into one in a couple hundred million years or so.

With batoto shutting down, where will we be reading new chapters?

its a meme from these threads, like smoljade, master scholar, japanon, or intentionally misnaming cornflakes

>On the other hand, the anime's director has already said he wasn't all that interested in the latter parts of the series
Do you have a source?

Good thing patience is a virtue.

I was at a mineral convention the other day, one single stand had phosphophyllite. Goddamn that stuff is expensive. Biggest shard I saw couldn't have been bigger than 9 mm in length yet it was priced at 90+ euros

It's be nice to see Sensei crack from emotions, if only just a little bit.

*it'd be
>, the anime's director has already said he wasn't all that interested in the latter parts of the series
Wasn't it just that they wouldn't try and cram the latter chapters into the first season?

Rutile is selfish, Padpa has been on the moon for an hour and is already healed, she should be fucking grateful. After 300k operations its time to fucking admit you need to try something drastically new.
>selfish love: I have to be the one that heals you
>real love: I want you to be healed no matter the cost

>selling parts of Phos
hope you trashed their stand

I'm thinking the gems should just go to earth again, push Pad out the ship, and fly away. They need Rutile to be pacified more than they need Pad protecting them- it's not like the moon-called have any shortage of warriors among them.

Read this She was prepared to go to the moon herself but Phos had already taken Pad away without telling her.

>the anime's director has already said he wasn't all that interested in the latter parts of the series

Maybe the pearl lady spoiled him of whats about to happen, so he doesn't want to make all of Japan suffer for the gems.

Red Beryl, Peridot and Sphene where interested in the new technology they could find related to their work/hobby but decided not go on their own, not because there wasn't enough time to convince them to go, and they didn't have any personal reason like the ones that went with Phos. Euclase doesn't have much to do with this.
Didn't Rutile not go because he wanted to save Paddy with his own hands instead?

>Pad protecting them
?
I for one just want Paddy and Yellow to spend some time together, comfort each other about the past and then he could go. It's not like Rutile is a threat anyway.

Source of this claim?

Rutile was planning to take Pad with her only if Sensei gave her permission. If he didn't, she would leave Pad and just go alone.

>I can't go to the moon at my own discretion, taking Padparadscha with me
>Who will treat everyone when I'm not here?
>I want to make Padparadscha move again
>I want to regain his worth by my own hand
>I want to at least receive Sensei's permission first
>If not, I can leave Padparadscha here and perhaps go alone

Something about this page feels weird to me. Sensei looks way too surprised just because Phos came back.

Isn't it because of the eye? There's a whole panel zoomed in on it.

Thats what i was thinking, sensei seems to be reacting to the eye. But for what reason who knows.

Also, this is apparently the first time this has ever happened, and I suspect Sensei can identify who a gem is pretty much instantly, so maybe he was suspecting a fake?

>your Phos went to the moon with both eyes intact
>your Phos came back touched by the lunarians
I would be too.

Sensei doesn't call Phos by her name again.

Was he expecting the betrayal?

>Something about this page feels weird to me.
It's the fact Phos has a really amazing butt

Well, you're not wrong.

>smiling Cairn

Let me fix that for you

Hold on, is this fan art or a legitimate Orange rendering?

Not angry enough, you have to take it further

Better?

I SAID FURTHER