I'm okay with that

Trigger will find a way!

>Give me cummies user!

Can I impregnate her butt?

I just fapped to her tho.

Sorry but Ursula is for make up sex with Croix

I would have impregnated her in her prime

Fuck Ursula, I want to impregnate Chariot

Normally I'd say no, but Chariot is too sexy to not lewd.

good stuff

Doujins WHERE.

>no Chariot/Croix first time
>no Chariot/manager mindbreak rape
>no Ursula/Croix mindbreak
>No Finneran/Ursula D/s
>no Ursula/Akko romantic age gap
Some many missed opportunities god damn

Croix is like Ryo from Devilman, she will never fuck Chariot.

>Browses catalog
>142527 threads about new Devilman and that Pop Team Epic stuff
>goes to bottom
>finds a LWA one and an Ursula one
Bumping.

My nigga. Chariot a cute, Ursula a cute.

>no Ursula/Akko romantic age gap
I'm not usually for that trope, but man, you have no idea about the amount of craving I have for material about those two. Last time I felt like that was with Trunks x Mai two years ago.

Ursula is ugly and smelly. Chariot is cute

It's got some great potential too, with Akko trying to reconcile that Ursula was Chariot, Chariot's guilt over what she did to Akko and trying to make up for it, the usual mentor/student dynamic crossed with idol worship and the implications of romance coming from those ideas, and even the age gap is just enough to work (16-17 and mid 20 ish) without being too weird.

A shame that the whole "motherly" fanon with Ursula is so popular despite being a wrong reading of her character (I still enjoy it tho), because that's what's essentially holding it back from getting more material.

Also I really need to make a folder of it and try to find more.

>Ursula is ugly and smelly
NO BULLY

Ursula is Chariot. So you better acept and love every facet of her because that's her.

Chariot is fine but frankly, Ursula has zero sex appeal

>Ursula is Chariot.

feelsbadman.jpg

im more of a constanze guy

Constanze guy you say? Well what about this?

>A shame that the whole "motherly" fanon with Ursula is so popular
Funny you say that, the moment they implied Chariot and the pasta bitch's ages, I completely dropped that interpretation, hell, even before that, it could be called a misinterpretation since Ursula never really felt "motherly", But somehow certain people keep trying to push that idea.

Then again, most of them, at least the one I've seen are from Tumblr or even from the western side of the fanbase, most Japanese consider her at most as a "nee-san" figure and still, some of them aren't shy in shipping them romantically. In fact, I've even seen spics do it. Perhaps most the ones that push the "mommy" shit are Americans.
Clark kent is superman

>Clark kent is superman
now you're just bullshiting me user

Constanze is my husband

I'm stealing her

Yeah, it's not possible, because Superman is really BATMAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=zsz1p7R5CQA

>Ursula has zero sex appeal
Man, them fighting words.

Does she ever say anything? I don't remember.

>In a couple hours it'll be the first anniversary of the first episode airing.

I honestly think Ursula is the least attractive character in the show beside the old hags and literally who side characters. Zero sex appeal, boring personality.

user you better stop

b8/8

I think Croix looks cuter than Ursula, and that's saying something.

Episode with Ursula and Nelson free day when?

Someone needs to put Yoshigaki to give ideas for SoL ep, please.

>wanting to impregnate a filipino.

The only thing that's saying is that you're a Croixfag. I do agree she's cute, but not more than Chariot.

ursula is sawa-chan who got into magic instead of death metal

Shit, I remember where I was around that time. Damn, in retrospective, I managed to do a lot of shit last year.

Is that from the art book? Is it still on sale? I love his art so much.

That is from a 2015 booklet.

But the Recess artbook is back in stock in the Trigger store, last time I heard, unless I misundertood. I want that one too.

>Checks the little photo behind
Good.

user, they are both perfect

>you will never lobotomize ursula

I remember you. You and your kind were one of the worst offenders in these threads. It's been a while, how are you doing?

good.
I still have no qt lobotomized gf though.

I remember it like it was yesterday. So much Akko bullying. And then Ursula and Lotte bullying was added later.
Shit taste.

Been here since the 3rd episode, yet it doesn't feel that long ago.

Thank God. She should be protected and loved.

>implying that a lobotomy wouldn't be a form of protection
She would be shielded from the horrors of the world. Ignorance is bliss.

>Pop Team Epic
Ursula's VA voices one of them.

It made me so happy to see many japs at twitter reacting to it and relating it with Ursula.

That’s escapism and it’s unhealthy

Who would be Chariot's Miki?

But I want her whole! Not a blob full of mess.

WHAt if I like her personality though?

My fellow mahos.

How did she do this without dreamfuel? Fucking second cour

I want to fuck all of them. Cute = 100% Fuckable.

>Who would be Chariot's Miki?
Akko, obviously.

Badcock went insane when suddenly the monthly magic output of the Sorcerer Stone went down in a single night, luckily she never found out the one responsible.

mein neger

You must be the guy that wrote all those lobotomy green texts

Who is holding the leash user ?

>lobotomy green texts
Where!?

Here's the thing: Putting aside the words powers, all that shit came from Chariot's own magic and imagination what the rod does is to act as a some sort amplifier and give her that little push. Croix's idea for SDF was to steal magic and use it with a big audience, the rod had little to with that except to amplify the spell.

Chariot was (and is) actually able to pull amazing stuff without the rod. The thing is that depends on how is her emotional state. And the rod even showed it back then.
Interestingly enough, Crybaby's Miki was voiced by Megumi Han too.

Whats the deal with LWA anyway?

This names...
Ursula
Lotte
Hannah
Constanze

When will Akko declare the fifth reich?

1.She didn't learn Dream Spirit Fuel at the time
2.Chariot was a heretic to her peers and kind, but she isn't a hack. Or at least not a total one.
>Interestingly enough, Crybaby's Miki was voiced by Megumi Han too.
and was accused to be a witch and killed

>Ursula
>Lotte
>Hannah
>Constanze
What do you mean? I'm not sure about Lotte, but the rest are normal names.

What went wrong?

i guess that this are typical german names?

Apparently Lotte is more of a German name, but there is a Finnish name Lotta, so that's pretty close.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotte_(name)

Ursula and Lotte are pretty comon german old lady names

Maybe Lotte, but Ursula is an ancient Greek name taken by her as the connection with Ursa major and its stars, Hannah is a perfectly normal English name, and Constanze is a German character anyway, so it should be.

Sometimes I wonder why I have these things saved

If there is a weird name in LWA it's Jasminka. Neither Russian nor Ukrainian languages have a single name even similar to it.

By doing it? Dreamfuel had nothing to do with her usual performances.

In fact, it Chariot the one to took care of the aesthetics when she casted it in that show.i.e:The fairies.

I want Ursula to be the one that awakens Akko's gayness. Like, have her go "I've always thought Shiny Chariot was pretty, but Chariot herself is -really- pretty!" and boom.

why the fuck isnt lotte doing an ahegao?

The artist who did it said Lotte is too pure for that

Why would anyone feel attractive to an stupid and cowardly loser who did nothing but get her ass kicked, was a terrible entertainer without Dream Fuel Spirit and ultimately just accepted that she was a total failure and stopped trying? Girls like confident people.

because she is "pure"

How was that impressive at all when even Akko herself could do something similar? Transformation magic is extremely simple.

Bullshit. She's lowkey the lewdest witch, she just hides it under her plainness.

Chariot is a boring and unappealing character that people can't find a reason to like beyond superficial "she is cute" or "she is hot".

I wanna date a cute little witch with a plump little rump!

Not an itty bitty witch with a tiney tiny tush

Or a big ol witch with gigantuous gluts!

No!

A cute little witch with plump little rump!

Not a mini bitty witch with a petite baby butt

Or a round ol witch with a funky old trunk!

NO!

I want a cute little witch with a plump little rump!

Ursula is a washed up hasbeen that wasted her youth, potential and future fooling around and be a street performer and now is an empty shell of her former self working in a dead end wage slave job as a magic teacher. Also she's a moldy cake that is way passed the expiry date

Chariot regularly helped Akko, sacrificed her life at least twice, and lost her ability to fly during one of those for Akko as well. That counts for a lot.

>Transformation magic is extremely simple
It's one thing to see the by the book transformations in class, and another a thing like even the witches attending the festival were amazed by Diana's little show, which was impressive but still lacked something compared to Chariot's demostration in the ruins outskirts.

Also, Akko seems to have a knack for transformation magic, I don't remember if it was stated, though.

Chariot wouldn't have needed to save Akko if she had told her the truth. Except she was too cowardly and stupid to do so. And in the first Akko didn't need any saving, Croix wasn't going to do anything to her.

Girls also like to try healing broken love interests. Ursula is a perfect candidate for the "I can fix her" kind of thing.

Doujins arent canon, though.

>Another LWA threads
Go back to tumblr or reddit

I can't believe Atsuko Kagari is fucking dead

They don't like broken losers, they like broken Chads.