K-On!!

oyasumi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVywvxqHYXs
youtu.be/-k5ZqEdcWyM
youtu.be/LwJ2M55vAsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

licopin~

Can a k-onfag tell me what's so good about this show? And no saying that Naoko Yamada directed it isn't a positive.

Would it be better to point out what she did in directing K-On rather than the fact that she directed it?

mugi so strong

The legs.

not thick enough

Was Mugi retarded?

go back there

No, Yui is.

I think this Yui is as thick as they get.

I don't know, but it wouldn't make me want to fuck her less

Ritsu has delicious armpits

good songs, cute girls, actual comedy, good songs.

>good songs
This is an understatement. Ritsu is legit playing some complex beats on her drumset.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVywvxqHYXs

i've always loved the way this song hangs together. i wish i'd known a drummer like Ritsu in high school.

youtu.be/-k5ZqEdcWyM

also Utauyo Miracle for how catchy it is, and how meaty and fun the parts are to play. someday i'll find someone who wants to play it together.

youtu.be/LwJ2M55vAsw

I want to give Ritsu the NTR treatment

Is Tsumugi a white girl?

Well i can't say for sure but what I do know is that Mugi has hairy fucking hobbit feet. If she doesn't shave her feet she gets a thick pube-like coating all over the top of her foot the same color as her eyebrows, like hobbit feet. Don't ask me how I came across this information because I could lose my job if anyone found out I was posting here

yes

I want to break Mio's legs, nurse them back, and then break them again every month.

Oyasuminasai

Yui is fat!

>not breaking the bottom half of her spin so she is bound to a wheelchair for life, so you can roll her around everywhere and make her 100% reliant on you

I need her to have sensation below the waist so it hurts.

Feeding to immobility would be a preferable choice.

Maybe amputate her legs above the knees?

What are these chords?

F A G

looks like gmajor then fmajor then some slidey thing. it's hard to tell without seeing her right hand and hearing it. also i don't play guitar so i might be wrong.

nice

I went in thinking amigo would be the best

Shocked to see a two-way tie between Mio and Yui

I'm trying those right now and I can't get them to logically flow. I think you're wrong.

She simply refuses to stop scaring the shit out of people.

please mugi, oyasumi. oyasumi!

I got your oyasumi right here.

Does anybody have the window scare gif or do I have to go into the archives and get it myself?

FREEZE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

we're doomed. and no i don't have that, sorry.

come at us, then

I'm a drummer who can play all of this, and like a billion more songs. But you're probably in Brazil or SEA and I'm in Michigan.

i'm in Texas

That was harder than it should have been. Desu kept returning 502's.

Too far. At least we have Austin and Detroit to pool musicians from.

ah too bad. i've got a lot of the songs down on bass, i think i'm gonna focus on learning the actual lyrics so i'm not just singing "ah" for an entire song. there are some really nice vocal harmonies in some of these songs too. anyway stay warm.

I'll try. It's the first non-arctic day in a week, so that's something.

it's a nice 60 fahrenheit for me.

Cute feet