JoJo

Who is your favorite JoJo, and why?
Please don't shit on other people's opinions this time and have a civil discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDScdHEUw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gappy makes me happy

reminder that Diavolo is literally a demon and King Crimson and theres nothing you can do about it

I'm very fond of Johnny myself. Araki stated that he was the "anti-hero" sort of guy in contrast with his counterpart Jonathan, and I found him to be a very interesting character overall. The others are very close but Johnny is the best to me.

CAPTCHA: valentin corpse

Holy shit, what a traumatic last thread.
I'd say my favorite is Gappy so far. He's very entertaining to read.

Jolyne because she's cute. Link related
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDScdHEUw4

Just goes to show the level of autism you're dealing with in these threads. truly the worst place to talk about jojo

Oh hey user, same here. I love her because of how tough she is. I really love women who are feminine and masculine at the same time (not talking about traps).

>lol guys i was drinking from the septic tank when i watch anything also what the hell is kakyoin

Probably an unpopular opinion, but Jotaro.
Especially Part 4 Jotaro, though all Jotaros are my favorite.

jotaro is the patrician choice

Even though it might be mega-pleb Josuke (OG). He just seems like a nice guy, I mean, out of all of the Jojos I can picture Josuke being my friend and the way he legitimately cares about Okuyasu and Koichi is really nice, he's just a cool guy.

based hairposter

based hairposter

paste hair boaster

>2.93 MB
You can't trick me hairposter

Obvious best.

based hairwindow poster

based hairwindow poster
I saw that

Joshuu makes ME happy

Who else /comfortable/?

Gyro is best brojo

Patrician choice, my friend.

I honestly love all JoJos.
But if I could pick a fave it would be Joseph. Just because I loved part 2 too much, part 2 was what first made me crazy about JJBA, and in fact I even liked his older versions. He is a joker all around. A nice dude, a nice old man, and then a random old man. Perfection.

Josuke. Fun dude. Not an OP badass he's just a kid who steals money and punches spaghetti

Araki is proud.

ACDC > Kars > Wham >>> Santana

ACDC is best jojo

What are you talking about? Santana was just a dense mofo, and Wammu was the cutest.

Jolyne. She's shown in the widest array of situations, I think - we see what she's like as a teenage rebel, what she's like around strangers, how she reacts to meeting new people, embarrassing situations, how she is with her friends, what she does when she feels wronged, how she grieves, and what she'll do to protect the people she loves. She seems like a really realistically 'spunky' character to me, in that her sass and aggression is only really aimed at people she doesn't like, with her interactions with her friends being warm and playful in comparison. Too many people trying to make characters like her go too far and make them total bitches, but she seems like someone who'd be a total bro unless you were stupid enough to provoke her.

>Wamuu is the cutest
Unironically this.

I want Wamuu to dissolve me with his canivorous bara titties

This, but with Lord Kars.

Based on how funny their names are btw.

Wamuu is funnier than Kars.

Wammu but not Wham, thus the list.

Oh, okay. Santana is pretty normal, yeah.

Name my band

Kars is boring, Wamuu is better

Yes
Also a little, yes

You're right. But I don't have any pics of Wamuu dissolving anyone.

There was that canon scene where he ate half of Mark, right? I think that's the only real scene like that any of the main pillars get, Santana got the lions share of the fucked-up absorption scenes.

jej

goddamn why is wamuu so cute

Wamoe

>tfw not much art of Wamuu

;^)

Joseph, the qtest

Which Joseph do you prefer the most?

Clearly all Joseph are best Joseph

Jotaro. I'm a sucker for stoic characters.
And also because I want to rape him.

The image you've posted proves that Trish is literally Spice Girl.

Giorno or Jonathan.

Why is Giorno such a slut? He has a boob window.

You take that back right now.

That is one of the gayest panels ever.

The part 3 panel with Joseph and Avdol was gayer.

reminder that Narancia died thinking that his friend was giving another one of his friends a handjob in public

Giorno is the gayest JoJo.

Thinking about it, why isn't JoJo more popular with fujos? It's basically a sausage party. Or am I missing something?

and the hottest

Koichi. He proves that you don't have to come from a line of 6ft buff vampire slayers to be cool.

...yes

>went from nerd with a bowl cut to one of the hottest characters in JoJo

One of my fujo IRL friends says she can't handle it because they were too "buff" and "manly".

It IS popular fujos silly. Look at literally any JoJo discussion on the Japanese web.

It's those DIO genes.

>went from nerd with a bowl cut to a total slut
>but still cute

Dumb cowman.
I used to shitpost him in response to Jojo arguments but it's true nowadays. I love all the Jojos generally equally and while I might lean towards the Gap, it's hard with Jojolion to separate external things. (I.E Experiencing certain twists as it was happening / theorising) But Rykiel just stands out for me, there's little I don't like. His fight with Jolyne I think is one of the best minor fights in the series and perfectly encapsulates Part 6 themes. He overcomes his anxiety and issues like a true Jojo, he upgrades and modifies his power with the Rods with his own mental strength. He shows shades of Dio's ambition and talk of human growth and further with at the same remaining chivalrous attitude and general honesty/respect towards Jolyne. Their fight of setting each other on fire and going at it all feels like a very tiny condensed little Jojo story, and it's fucking great. I know it sounds like the same arguments for Giorno, but Rykiel just does it in a small concise little package.
Besides Gappy keeps murdering my husbands, and I could never love a ethnic cleanser.
Other user was right, but most of the time it's condensed to a few pairings, esp. in later parts. Like a good chunk of Jojolion art is Kirafumi shipping shit, and because they are ""the"" fujo pairing of choice they have an incredible amount of art, probably outweighs Gappy at this point, at least on the Western side. Yotsuyu/Aishou is generally a small Nip preferred pairing and fuck me it's hard to find Aishou art that isn't attached to Yotsuyu like hot glue and a queen's blade figure.
>tfw really excited for art of Poor Tom/Hairclip/Jobin returning.
>Entire timeline is squealing over Seakira
Kill me fellas.
>Really good Terence artist on twitter
>Most of their stuff with Daniel has this really weird incest subtext underneath
>Their tweets read like Sup Forums incest threads.
It's always weird to me.

Would Kars name his son Kars 2?

Fujos are the weirdest fans.

cowe

Cuddles you when you are down.
Only holds your hand.
Will work out with you
Eases your anxiety and help you grow.

Best boy, please love your beef!

I have to admit, cow is super cute.

THE NO. 1 BEST JOJO!

The actual best JoJo.

this

Young Joseph because I really dig how sharp he is and I love the your next line bullshit. Also I like how goofy but strategic he is. Jonathan is my second favorite, I know he's too perfect but my favorite aspect of him is his iron will and determination, he's really inspiring. My least favorite is Giorno because it feels like he gets too little character development and although he has a very inspiring attitude, he also seems too perfect to me.

Well, Giorno IS the son of Jonathan.

Rock humans or Pillar Men?

Rock Humans are a much more interesting, thought out and well executed concept, but the Pillar Men are still great. If you mean who would win in a fight, then Pillar Men all the way.

Correct.

>tfw bato.to is shutting down
Where am I supposed to read JoJo now?

The handsomest boy

Beat me to it.

How many fucking dogs has araki killed so far? I'd like to know the number, so far I have:
>Danny
>Two dogs killed by pet shop
>Dream dog killed by death 13
>Iggy
>Pug that gets its face bitten off by angelo
>That puppy that momentarily explodes at Tonio's
>Arnold
>Iwasuke or however that fucking hyena is called
What am I missing?

i feel the same way.

well shit. I guess it isn't a jojo thread without the rape. right?

and the cutest

and DIO

download the colored scans. and for jojolion download straight from scanlater

>she can't handle it because they were too "buff" and "manly".
What?

Darkest jojo is full of fujos, search deeper.
Haven't you heard of eggs and Kakyoin? Haven't you gone to pixiv hell?

jotaro because id wish i was him feelsbadman

>Jojo
>Not the most effective form of gay propaganda
>beats literally all western shit at it.

Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles. It's a shame but I have to agree with the guy that said stands ruined JoJo. The pokemon battles with random abilities allow too many asspulls and bullshit. It enables shitty writing. He writes his characters into a corner and instead of finding a practical, creative way for his characters to persevere (like in Part 2, even if it did get silly at times) he can just have their stand do whatever nonsensical bullshit he wants. Instead of Joseph throwing Caesar's flaming headband into Wham's holes after tricking him into sucking up oil or using distraction tactics to tie a rope around Cars' foot, Giorno's stand magically reverses King Crimson's ability for absolutely no reason other than Araki being too lazy to think of a real way to defeat Diavolo. Another example is how Caesar keeps soapy water hidden in his gloves/clothes which he uses to create ripple bubbles. That seems mundane but all of the pieces are there and the ability makes sense.

Nothing needs to make sense when it comes to stands because it's all pulled from the ether.