No thread for the best girl?

No thread for the best girl?

Too genki, wonder how many dicks she'll take

Is this sakuga?

>forced animation

Funny thing about this series is I've never ever described animation as being "forced" before, but that's the first thing I thought of when I saw some of the character animation in this series.

Also, look at this fucking cherry blossom tree. Look at all of those copypasted flowers. This is downright insulting.

Smug.

I love her already.

That's because you posted the wrong girl

I love her already desu

Eiko a slut ~su.

awawawawawawawa

I thought this was a nice moment, seeing as I watched this show on a whim. See you anons next week.

Seriously though: is it really a big deal if she started late? I mean, she's only a year older than her other classmates. It's just a year, it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

It's Japan: at least she goes to school.

>just another anti-lolicon adaptation
No, thanks.

>another shitty yuri show
yawn

If anything, I'd be more embarrassed if I'm younger than my classmates, not older.

Actual best woman.

Yamcha

this
the titty monster is best girl

Eiko is a good girl

eeko yana

I know she really wanted to get into that school, but couldn't she have at least tried to be well when she took her entrance exam, or at least take exams at other schools just in case she didn't passed? Aiming for just one school doesn't seem natural, even for the Nips.

I think next episode will have a flashback.

When I heard Kanna's voice it's hard not to put her as my favorite.

I had a friend who got held back a year and it was sort of a big deal at the time. To an adult it probably seems dumb just like everything kids worry about.

>the most infamous loli hater/MILFfag says he loves the smallest girl
Let me guess, you're just mocking poor girls' fans, because you're satisfied that the show made sure not to draw her thighs in an attractive way, unlike the manga?

> loli hater
Stop this fake news, She is the cutest and most interesting one.

>Stop this fake news
Calling it news would indeed be fake as fuck, as it's well known for what, like a decade now.

Did anyone take a screenshot of her introduction in class where she stated she "was good with her hands"? I want to save it for future shitposting purposes in these threads.

found the streamtard

Enko with Eiko

I deleted the episode after watching it, I don't see the point in archiving HS releases.

Who's the yuribait character?

eiko is a slut!

I like how flip phones and are still a thing in anime.

>downloading HS in the first place

So is the the moeblob show of the season?

That's cause they're still a thing in Japan. Although they are mostly being phased out by now. No ones going and buying a new flip phone.

They're still relatively popular in Japan.

are they starting slowly?

They became a rare sight in anime, though. I'm kinda sick of the smartphone meme.

Both me, by the way!
I'll go back to my PTE thread now

I love how she is able to understand people with autism, I wish I had an eiko gf.

This is adorable.

I've watched the episode 3 times already. Eiko is just such a great girl.

started pretty slow but seems like a solid cgdct show.

>all flowers look the same
C'mon, user. It's 2018.

No, PTE is shit.
Doesn't change how the show already pandered with Eiko fanservice, yet chose to draw Kamuri's also hot little pantyhose thighs in a way that they never show, and if they do, they're just two black sticks, so it is yet another "ugh, careful boys, don't want to be associated with those creep pedos" kind of adaptation.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, LRD?

Fuck off, LRD.

i just watched the CR subs for this, thank fucking kamisama for Nii-sama, otherwise i couldn't watch this shit

Don't you have a child's Youtube account to be stalking or something?