Dragon ball super

Why are the pride troopers so lackluster as a final arc antagonist?
Also Vegeta celebration

They don’t feel that distinctive I guess

>Vegeta celebration
did he manage to beat the major villain?
not up to date with this show dropped it after Trunks pulled the biggest anime asspull in history of anime

>2018
>not being a fan of Vegeta
why even bother watching

You guys love Jiren, but can he do this?

  ▲
▲ ▲

He's got a new form appearing next episode which is different to Goku's latest one.

I hope we some non Saiyans with Ultra Instinct form

I think pic related has something to say about U6 saiyan aging. U7 saiyans were a barbaric race of fighters that literally threw away weak 3yo babies (being weaklings the mayority of the race according to Toriyama) to planets to conquer, so if they survived and fulfilled their job they became citizents, if they died... who cares, they were too weak.
This system is what made saiyans a warrior race, this is why they constantly evolved into more powerful fighters, because they had no option, the weak ones were pretty much confirmed to die when they left their home planet and only the strong ones became adults and transfered their genes to the next generation, that's why at some point every U7 saiyan had a simmilar growing rate (looking like a child for its entire childhood then growing quickly into adults), because countless generations of saiyans survived in their planets only because they looked more innocent and weak for a long time and became tall and more dangeour-looking adults really fast, thanks to this growing rate they were able to survive, age and make new generations of saiyans with the same genes.
U6 saiyans instead are way more civilizated than the U7 ones so it's not surprising that their saiyans experiment a slower growing progress more similar to humans, because they never were forced to look like toddlers until adulthood knock their doors, that's why Cabba, Caulifla and Kale's look like teenagers, because U6's saiyans HAVE a teenager phase, meanwhile the U7 saiyans only had infant, childhood and full adulthood phases because their behaviour made them evolve like that.

They are not lackluster.

Lackluster as in how?

This shit is much better than the Zamasu arc, where the power scaling was all over the place.

There is speculation is he getting a new form because of the way his eyes look in the new ed and maybe the shade of blue

Final arc?

I mean there's literally nothing else to cover. Goku finally fought the universal fighters that he's been longing for since the Battle of Gods arc plus achieved a new form that could assist him into eventually surpassing Beerus.

If any point there'd be perfect for a timeskip it's now.

What about El Grande Padre?

>power scaling was all over the place.
power scaling isnt enough to make memorable characters and an interesting plot.
none of them have any interesting character going on besides acting tough and smug because they are sooo strong

U U B

Imagine if it's SSJ4

>SSBKKx20 Goku does nothing to Jiren while tired SSB Goku is confidently blocking
>SSB Vegeta did better than SSBKKx20 Goku
>Kefla being a fusion of an SS2 and SSG-tier character stronger than Merged Zamasu, a fusion of an SS2-3 level and SSGSS level opponent
>Kale being SSB level one moment and barely tired SSG the next
>Dyspo asskicking Freeza
>scaling is fine
(You)

>he think Toriyama is going to expand db past EoZ
nope we re going to get a yamoshi prequel show

Yeah but did you forget about the super secret universe? Universe 21!?

Where it contains fighters that are stronger then all the other universes put together
So strong that even Zeno doesn't know about it can't

I'm pretty sure Yamoshi will get nothing.

i mean vegeta straight up said jiren was far more powerful fighting goku before
obviously he was holding back because right after vegeta says that he gets absolutely BTFO instantly by jiren

Because you didn't see them fight as much as U7 did. All we saw was Universe 7 vs the rest of the universes. Kinda kills the excitement for the other universes when all the go after is Goku. Switching the focus while the main cast fights would have build up how powerful the pride troopers were.
Bit all we got was Goku and Gang knocking off the majority of combatants. They should have had some more powerful foes for the pride troopers to fight that the main cast would have struggled against.

>SSBKKx20 Goku does nothing to Jiren while tired SSB Goku is confidently blocking
>>SSB Vegeta did better than SSBKKx20 Goku
Jiren was holding back. vegeta even calls jiren out for having less speed and strength when he fought goku.
>Kefla being a fusion of an SS2 and SSG-tier character stronger than Merged Zamasu, a fusion of an SS2-3 level and SSGSS level opponent
eh no except if you think that ultra instnct goku is stronger than vegetto blue
>Kale being SSB level one moment and barely tired SSG the next
goku was holding back
>Dyspo asskicking Freeza
frieza is holding back not even gold

Wait a second, Vageta has visible pupils here which is unusual for SSB. Does that mean he's using UI while being in SSB form?

>latest Toriyama interview talks about saiyan origin and the name of the first ssg Yamoshi + S-cells
>2018 movie is literally about the origin of the saiyans
>Yamoshi will get nothing
kek ok

You could say tired Goku was doing better because of how he faced off against Jiren before. Goku is a master martial artist.

>holding back
The entire problem with this fucking series. When SSB Goku stopped holding back, he put out a stronger blast than a Potara fusion of Goku Black and Zamasu.

fuck off furryshitter

Say it with me
CSSB

GT is better than Super

Did you ever watch DBZ you degenerate? Or did it make perfect sense when non SSJ fusion of Goku and Vegeta destroyed Buuhan when SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta couldn't touch him? Fucking retards with their headcanon.

Aside from Dypso, when have they been acting smug this entire arc? Jiren and Toppo have been serious business the whole time, since unlike Goku and friends, Universe 3 actually gives a shit about their universe's survival. Characters like Jiren and Hit started off the tournament by ignoring Goku's bullcrap for a fight and simply focused on their tournament's survival.

It's the reason why I don't get people calling out the pride troopers for doing nothing. They already proved on several accounts that they shouldn't be fucked with and would rather let the other universes take out each other so they could stay at full power.

its retarded how they milk this shit but thats to expect from kindergarten toei

No, el retardo pedro. It's not. Now fuck off back to fishing for upvotes on reddit or to your incel degenerate youtube comments section..

>non SS destroyed Buuhan
Read the canon version. Vegetto goes SS instantly.
>SSJ
You have to go back.

I hope this happens

>it's a I-think-Sup Forums-is-some-innovative-secret-place-where-only-people-with-the-utmost-intelligence-interact episode

And this is why people find them and this arc boring. People rather see people fight instead of "playing it safe" in a fighting tournament in a fighting anime. This is Dragonball, not Yugioh.

If it wasn't for this "everyone vs Universe 7" bullshit, we would've had more fleshed out characters instead of Jobbers: The Arc.

AFAIK the movie is about the origins of they Saiyans POWER. It could be anything.
Yamoshi, Saiyan flashbacks, U6 Saiyan backstory or even the stuff we missed when Goku and Vegeta got Blue offscreen.

Wow not that user
But did you not see how you spoke for him on how he might think just so you could call him stupid?
It's like you try to get offended. Like what a woman does when putting words in people's mouths.

>canon

Fuck off retard, nobody ever gave a shit about manga.

>did he manage to beat the major villain?
has goku? he didn't beat vegeta, he didn't beat freeza, he didn't beat cell, and he didn't beat buu

>and this arc boring.

Speak for yourself. This has been more engaging than the Zamasu arc.

>Jiren vs Hit
>UI Goku beating the shit out of Kefla
>Planetary Super Nameks vs Gohan and Piccolo
>Shitload of other fun battles

no speculation, goku outright says it's a new form in the NEP

No, as shown by likes of you, it's filled with retards . However, not every retard fishes for upvotes and tries to fit in by being degenerate contrarian.

Everyone does

I can't believe, after all these years, goku will finally achieve ASSJGSSJ2BKKx20. Truly this is the height of Japanese culture

READ THE MANGA RETARD

>nobody ever gave a shit about manga
I see you're trying to pass off your utter illiteracy as supposedly normal, but I assure you it is not, retard. The DB manga has sold 240 fucking million copies.

How can one person be so infatuated with itself

Autistic people are like that

>Dyspo asskicking Freeza

How the fuck is that unbelievable. Frieza isn't even Golden Form and Dypso is clearly Toppo-tiered.

Plus adding to the fact he's Burter on steroids and caught Frieza by surprise.

oh boy here we go

>Why are the pride troopers so lackluster as a final arc antagonist?

Because you're looking at it from the wrong angle, Goku is the arc antagonist, the Pride Troopers are the heroes.

so what will veget'as new form be called?

Jokes aside, this.

People forget Goku was perfectly fine with this universe destroying tournament that he accidentally created long before the Grand Priest justified it saying they were going to destroy the universes anyways.

Completed Super Saiyajobber(Full Power).

What does the C stand for

How does Vegetas new form affect SSJLGBTQ???

hyper instinct

thats why you should read the manga because the zenos thought about cutting the numbers of universes even before goku remembered them about the tournament.
stop with its gokus fault crap its getting old and if that was the direction that the anime head they did a very poor job.

kek

Lmao goku is more antagonistic than the pride troopers

Beyond Blanco

Completed

JI (jobber instinct)

>Vegeta Blanco

Here we fucking go

>tfw the ed is actually showing attack ui vegeta and we're just too dumb to notice it

>b-b-begeta-san, my power wasn't enough to defeat jiren and egp at the same time. Here! Take it!

>mfw Vegeta got some new shit in the same arc as Goku

>still jobs

So literally every arc?

Ultra Super Saiyan Blue

Full Power Super Saiyan Blue

When did Blanco power level become a meme?

>team effort, technically gohan's ass defeated vegeta
>beat frieza even if frieza survived and came back
>it was gohan's time
>yes he actually did

Post Liquiirs!

>To the people who said goku would be fighting in cssb in the anime.

APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>>yes he actually did
And that's where you're wrong, faggot. Goku has never managed to beat Vegeta.

nah, he's total shit

>gohanfags after seeing the new ED

Goku took out both Piccolos.

but he nearly died against king piccolo

>>beat frieza even if frieza survived and came back
that does not count m8
>>yes he actually did
dragon ball restoring stamina + humans giving energy for spirit bomb is all goku now?

>Dyspo asskicking Freeza

The only people that don't know how fucking dead Dypso is are Dypso himself and you. The only hope he has is that he has a couple episodes to reveal some random power up that he never hinted at before. That way Frieza will have to actually put in some effort. Otherwise this is going to be the most one sided fight against U11.

Still beat him

>implying
Vegeta was better than him ONCE. That's it. Gonna bring up the Majin Vegeta fight? The fight in which Vegeta had to use demon magic to EQUAL a Goku who was unironically holding back and trying not to hurt him and only managed to win by a cheapout? Laughable.

It's the uniform. They don't look unique and different from each oher. But their personalities and abilities are. I like them. They're refreshing after the super flamboyant and weird looking Zamasu arc.

Goku beat Frieza. The only reason Frieza came back was so he could serve as a means to force Trunks to revel himself. Villains come back all the time but that doesn't erase their loss.

And yes, Goku straight up killing Buu with a spirit bomb also counts. You think all these fights are 1v1? With that logic you could discount Gohan's win against Cell since Vegeta crippled him for a second.

Not him but he surpassed Goku 4 times.

He was stronger at the saiyan arc, at the end of the Namek arc, before Goku got its last zenkai, Vegeta was stronger than him, then he surpassed all the other characters when he went SS to destroy A19 and he temporarily surpassed Goku again at BoG.

I think you need to reread both posts. That bit was intended for Buu.

I was speaking their power at the time of their fights. Goku's surpassed him multiple times.

>Villains come back all the time but that doesn't erase their loss.
freeza only came back after a wish from the dragon ball
cell never came back
kid buu never came back

>Villains come back all the time but that doesn't erase their loss.
By that logic then vegeta beat Fat Buu

Who would win in a fight?
>Supervillain Yamcha
>Golden Blue Cell
>Jiren Black
>Farmer with a Shotgun
>Frost Fifth Form
>BADMAN Vegito

why can't we have a nice animation like this all the time?

You mean the same fight where Vegeta hadn't been seriously training for YEARS? While goku was away in the spirit world with entire story arcs focused on him increasing his power level? Pathetic comeback, mate.

If I used the same argument, we could belittle Goku for not being strong enough during their first encounter, and only winning thanks to third parties getting involved during the fight.

DBS is a rushed show.

Because it's fucking expensive. Stop asking for better shit when you don't contribute shit, weeboos.