My Iori fetish is awakening

>exposing her armpits
She's begging for the dick

Why are big foreheads so appealing?

>breathing
B E G G I N G

Our guy

I'm ready.

Cleaning out my "smug reaction images" folder in anticipation.

>Yuki Kaji voicing faggy main character
D R O P P E D

High testosterone.

>implying

Good riddance you secondary scum.

Beata Maria

Is she a loli?

はい

I want to cum on her armpits.

I want to tease Takagi chan

Those armpits

Not him, but Nishikata is great. The problem is Kaji Yuki is the worst possible choice for him.

>same studio that made Haré&Guu
hyped

is this 2011 or what? i thought no one shitpost Yuki Kaji anymore, he's a decent seyuu and I don't really care about who's gonna voice Mc, end of story.

I hope they end the anime with that chapter, just to see the reactions of the animeonlyfags.

bootleg nagatoro

If they do I want to see the speedwatchers sperging out about NTR

>Stupid ESLfag has a worthless opinion
What a surprise.

Crunchyroll has picked this up, right?

NO NO NO NO NO

Please tell me this ain't true.
For fuck's sake, I was really looking forward to this show, but I had no idea.

Fuck.

Someone post that

You know I am a r-righteous one

Fuck off, retard.
Yuki Kaji is absolute garbage and ear cancer to listen to, no matter who he's voicing.

>Kaji Yuki is the worst possible choice for him

What would be a good choice for Kaji to voice? A trash compactor?

I'm still not keen on Megumeme voicing Takagi. I feel like they could have picked someone else with more range to their voice.

As long as it's not Hanazawa, it's already a win.

I liked him as Citron in Pokémon XY, that's pretty much it though.

It still baffles me that in the Sore ga Seiyuu trio the worst VA ended up having the best career.

He actually managed to do Meliodas decently. Hearing his Nishikata made me want to puncture my eardrums with those guns they use to slaughter cows on farms. His Nishikata voice is literally the worst possible one he has, and the worst possible one for the character. I'm debating if I even want to watch the anime.

Sanae and Mina are the lesbian equivalent of Takagi-san and Nishikata

Go be a dumb yurifag somewhere else. Sanae talks about boys and boyfriends more than anyone else in that universe.

1min

Nice constructive criticism bois, totally not behaving like underage retards.

That's Yukari

Plot twist: these are the VAs the author wanted

I expect Queen Bee quality animation

started

Please be a short.

Hey! That's rude!

I'm sure she charges at least 50 bucks.

Fuck off with you seyuu shit, this is not Sup Forums where you have to shitpost about irrelevant meta crap, and stop whining like a spoiled little brats.
>wah wah it's like my perfect image I have created in my head
Either this or you would cry why this didn't get anime adaptation.

OP
twitter.com/pKjd/status/950367393183756289

Pretty boring, but who cares about OP's anyway

>Tfw both Tagaki and Colors get crap-tier animation while literally who Kirara crap like Slow Start gets an amazing adaptation

>amazing

You won't be able to learn anything besides your bastard dog language, cowboy.

I thought the first episode looked really good. The animation made something that would have been boring entertaining.

Name five (5) good anime with boring OPs

Indeed, at least the song is cute.

It seems that everything that ever get anime adaptation become shitposted to death.
Do we have some team of dedicated shitposters who just lurk around to destroy every single anime discussions? because Takagi threads usually where comfy...

Girlish Number, Usagi Drop, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Denki-gai no Honya-san, Bakuon!!

Takagi threads were never comfy

I don't like the gradient in her hair. It looks cheap.

I’m only going to watch for the flustered shota

Shit, now that I think about it, Denki-gai no Honya-san had a great OP, I just forgot about it.

Well aside from that NTR shit I thought they where pretty peaceful, or so I thought.

Well yeah that's what makes them uncomfy. It's just shitflinging.

>boring
This is a a story about girl teasing boy, did you expect some kind of explosions in the OP?
Seriously where you people get all these delusions and weird expectations?

It doesn't mean they couldn't have done anything interesting with the OP.

>This is a a story about girl teasing boy

There is so much more shit you could do with that premise than "walking around town" it's not even funny. Watamote is about a cringey retard and somehow managed to have an awesome OP.

That's my face when I see cheap CG curtains as well.

>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
>Denki-gai no Honya-san
>boring OP

Where do you fucking idiots come from?

'Boring' doesn't only mean 'devoid of action'. The Tatami Galaxy is a show about a guy repeating the same few months every episode while motormouthing infodumps and look how interesting the OP is.

>Nozaki-kun
>Denki-gai
>shit OPs
What the fuck are you talking about? Go listen to them right now if you've forgotten how good they are.

you can easily make it interesting and relevant to what the show's about.
>takagi teasing him
>he tries to tease her back but fails
>repeat 3-4 times while ramping up
>culminates with him accindentally holding her hand/whatever
>last shot is nishikata looking away redfaced while takagi looks content

Feet service where.

>bring up Sup Forums for no reason
>pretend seiyuu choice is "meta crap"
>having literally no standards
Just fucking kill yourself.

I speak three languages, one of them is moon, and every volume of Takagi is sitting on my shelf, you worthless subhuman. Remember, you shit native tongue is irrelevant.

Look at the other series in this season alone. So many SoLs but nearly all of them have great OPs.

What the fuck, is this fucking shit started from a fucking eraser? Again?

>watamote
The opening is just as "cringey" as character itself, but then again it's a comedy, so this kind of stuff is not exactly surprising.
But this is a Romcom/Sol shit, get fucking real you newfags.

Yeah, it's what the first manga chapter was called.

>...
Manga only retards with a superiority complex are the fucking worst. They'll all crossboarders or from different sites entirely.

Picked up

I retracted my statement about Denki But the Gekkan OP is ruined because of the shitty song for me.

Seyuu shitposting is meta crap, Sup Forumstard, because it's completely irrelevant how much you don't like certain voice actors.
>I speak three languages, one of them is moon, and every volume of Takagi is sitting on my shelf, you worthless subhuman.
So you are alive Ken-sama.

>shitty song
>Gekkan OP

JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

>Seyuu shitposting is meta crap, Sup Forumstard,
You're so fucking stupid that I'm actually having trouble wrapping my head around it.

>I watched top 20 anime and now I want all anime to have these cool openings like they do

not him but OP is bland

Bad taste.

That's rich coming from someone who can't even come up with decent argumentation to counter somebody's statement.

So it was full length?

Isn't the spin-off of this airing this season as well?

You absolute fucking retard, how is the actor who plays a character and their performance of that character meta discussion? That's like saying art and animator or soundtrack discussion is meta. You can't actually be this fucking stupid.

>voiced by Rie Takahashi

Is it gonna be Yui or Momo?

I think Yuki Kaiji is a perfectly good seiyuu and i really like his performance in many roles, such as Eren Yaeger or Johnny Joestar in the JoJo games. Do you have any argument to prove why he's objectively horrible in any role or are you ready to admit that it's just your arbitrary opinion?

Come on my dude, i love the three of them but Futaba clearly was the best one. Even in last year's Akiba Strip where they came together again the difference in quality between them was pretty clear.