Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Biscuits. Hail the Queen.

Might lose a few friends by saying this but I'm in full support of Bread Alliance.

Technically rice and bread are the same thing.

pic related is the variety in bread youll find an a local western bakery. now compare that to rice. only feel would side with the rice fundamentalists unless all the bread alliance talks about is shitty toast, well then fuck them. ill take the rice any day of the week.

>Yuasa's work is going to be the new normalfag ironic weeb rag because of Devilman
Thanks, Americans.

>Yuasa's work is going to be the new normalfag ironic weeb rag
pretty sure its been like that ever since toonami galaxy.

If you honestly believe that then Rice Crackers are a type of Rice

>western
Just say European.
There's no such thing in the US.

>I care about what other people think
You're such a tool

Typical centrist.

Nah they can't handle Tatami Galaxy's rapping subs.

>ironic weeb
There's that phrase again.
>You're not enjoying this hobby properly! You're not legitimate!
"Ironic weeb" has become the anime equivalent of "casual" or "gurl gamer"

Did I hit a nerve?

You're the one triggered at "normies" enjoying things.

Yuasa appreciation thread? Watched the second episode of Kemonozume yesterday (downloaded the whole series in 2016) and gonna start Kaiba today. Also got his two movies from last year and Tatami Galaxy is also on the list, now Ping Pong is the only series I don't have yet. Thanks, Netflix.

Rice all the way. You can make bread from rice flour but you can't make rice from bread. QED gentlemen

Wasn't it already decided by Gods?

Why did you wait so long before watching all those shows?

RICE IS NICE! BREAD IS DEAD!

Why not both?

Just watched this movie the other day. It was a fun ride, although i was trying to make sense of Senpai's fever dream during the last act; something about the Eternal Obstacle Removal Plan. I get that he was trying to think rationally about the whole thing with the girl, that's why he wasn't letting Johnny in the conference, but what I don't get is what was there to think about?

>letting other people dictate what shows you allow yourself to like

Pretty pathetic honestly. I feel bad for you.

no they are not
t. hispanic asian

I prefer rice, but as a german I must say that bread can be really nice too.

Huge backlog that only grows bigger + seasonal shit. Finished Kaiba first episode and now going to watch Tatami Galaxy.

because this is the rhetoric club dummy

>Yuasa's work is going to be the new normalfag ironic weeb rag because of Devilman
You mean like FLCL?

I'd assume all weebs by default would be screaming rice master race, as that's what the Glorious Nippon (virtually all Asians, really) would prefer over bread. Or noodles. Why is noodles not included here?

>rice is a foam made from baked flour
I never knew.

>i can't enjoy something because of a fanbase
autism

I love both, but I'll have to say rice because as a spanish guy I have paella in my genes

Oh, don't act like you wouldn't do the same if Sup Forums or SJWs or whatever made up the fanbase of something you really liked.

a lot of people are shitting on this guy, but he has more of a point that you would think

When you arrive at your university nerd association for playing dungeons and dragons and you claim to like anime alongside other things you are approached by human failures that, although no social rejects, are fucking obnoxious, people who cover themselves in embarrassing shit like its masturbation hour in Tom Cruise's house and show you lewd pictures of the last trash show that got popular because of fanservice. Its really embarrasing to hear them talk with japanese words (which I though it was just a fucking meme, I swear to God) about something that is utterly shameful while admitting to having never watched even evangelion (for fucks sake, they don't even know evangelion)
It has nothing to do with you worrying about disgusting other people and caring about what people think of you, but you being disgusted at these autistic beings that completely think that you are like them

Just don't be insecure.

Maximum projection

I don't mind the Sup Forums attitude of "my taste is better than yours" since it makes for some fun banter but bringing that attitude into real life just makes you a lonely faggot with no friends.

>Hispanic Asian
So you're literally a combo of the worst of both hemispheres?

Bread is for fatties.

they just want to be friends user
confident nerds are better than anxious misanthrope nerds

nothings stopping you from talking shit to them and having a fun banter relationship, or not having them on your radar at all, rather than quietly resenting them like a cunt

ping pong is easily his best, wtf are u doing

>lonely faggot with no friends
where do you think we are?

I'm the pinnacle of humanity, fuck you, I don't want to touch those that are human garbage
trace on!
iyou are right, I have to admit that actually I'm exaggerating, I don't like their lack of social awareness and its utterly embarrassing in bad ways, but I wouldn't play D&D with them if I actually hated them, for fucks sake

that post got really fucked up

I'll take both. I can't say no to carbs.

My and my brother's Uni anime clubs were filled with jocks.
Basically it takes guts adn not giving a fuck to publicly admit you're watching cartoons, so only chads were there, while nerd otakus tried to conceal (very unsuccessfully) their power levels and seem as normie as possible.
Oh and JP was a separate board

Started Tatami Galaxy, better than I expected. You know what? Gonna get Ping Pong now.

Wheat is objectively better since there is way more stuff that can be done with it. And lots of pastries are better than plain rice.

>normies
out
>"casual" or "gurl gamer"
both of those are very real and killed and have killed video games

what the fuck

This. As delicious as American food can be, their bread is a disgrace

Behead those who insult bread

Just because you are an underage and your poor parents buy wonderbread doesn't mean you can't buy fresh baked bread of any variety in America.
Do you fags really never leave your parents' house?

Not really.

What about rice bread?

>OBSESSED
We also have bakeries, FYI, not to mention you can still buy bread that isn't white bread at the supermarket

>166797595
>166795813
Stop writing this random crap.

>Eating grains

And there's /ck/ which is normalfag central and still bread baking threads are just as autistic as we would like them.
>yeah, cute lil bread BUT THAT ABOUT THAT CRUMB HUH
>show me show me that CRUMB
>crumbshot please, with sup and data
beautiful