Monogatari

Would Kiss Shot have been a good mother to Araragi's kids?

Kaka!

Vampires are undead and therefore cannot get pregnant.

With milkers like that they'd certainly never go hungry. I don't think Shinobu can bear children though.

There are half human half vampires in monogatari

Maybe she just has a stillbirth.

>would have been
Wrong tense mate.
She's immortal, Araragi probably has a very long lifespan.
She will be a good mother to some of Araragi's kids.

post panaino

Episode says hi.

Have any of you committed any Monogatari-related sins?

What do you mean?

Like attempting to write smut

Yea but did they come from her? Was the mother or father the vampire? Maybe male vampires are virile but females are infertile.

Yup. Nothing like having the hottest vampiress ever as your mom!

Kiss Shot can have kids?

Would Kiss Shot have been a good lover to Araragi's kids?

not with that attitude

Would Kiss-Shot's daughter be a vampire as well? Would she take seeing her mom be a cannibal well?

She is a kid herself.

Kissshot+Araragi=vampires
Hitagi+Araragi=half-vampires

Probably not, Kisshot pre/during Kizu is far to emotionally distant and insincere, while post Kizu is still just too immature and overtly casual.

But Araragi's already a half vamp, wouldn't it be a quarter?

He isn't a half-vamp like Episode, he is a full vampire but very weak because his master is weak.
Does his condition during impregnation affect a child?
If it does he can give Hitagi a pretty normal kid in his quasi-human form.

I figured that whatever Oshino had done to Shinobu when she was in her weakened state was more than just keeping her at that state, since when she was tiny Kisshot the first time Araragi was still at full power and both he and Kisshot was still susceptible to sunlight.

Oshino didn't do anything. Araragi did. He almost killed her by sucking her blood as her minion. Master-minion relationship is important.

> He almost killed her by sucking her blood as her minion.

But how does that explain about when Kisshot was ((comparatively)) even weaker than Shinobu is when she was almost killed the first time in Kizu? She's at relatively the same power base, so why was Araragi still full power and both still got damage in the sunlight?

Shinobu is her weakest form. She isn't even a vampire.
Little short hair Kissshot is.

> Shinobu is her weakest form

Not so sure about that, I mean, short hair kisshot said that, at her form then, she couldn't even try to help in the fight against Dramaturgy, when as Shinobu she was able to fling cat Hanekawa into a lamp post with just one kick.

> Not so sure about that
It's true user. Nisio just doesn't really care.

> It's true.

Again, why? Shinobu seems a fair bit more capable than tiny Kisshot.

It was something like "She is strong against oddities but weak against humans" if I remember correctly. She said it herself in Kabuki LN.

Which one are you referring to? her as old Kisshot or as Shinobu?

Shinobu. This one.

So what does her being 'weak against humans' entail? why does that matter towards what I was saying about her and little kisshot not really being that different in power levels, and Shinobu potentially being stronger?

user I don't know and don't care actually. Shinobu is the weakest form. It said clearly in Kizu. She can't even hunt humans.

> It said clearly in Kizu

Was that said? I remember that Araragi said she looked like, 7 while tiny Kisshot looked 8 or 9 but that seems like a pretty tiny difference between just being weak and losing your most iconic vampiric traits.

Meme said it himself in the end of Kizu.
Shinobu is 8, next forms are 10, 12, 17, 18, 27.
Ka-ka

I just find it hard to believe that Oshino did nothing to change or stabilise Kisshot into Shinobu, just taking into account how different Shinobu is, I mean she's basically considered a different person.

And again, supposedly Shinobu is weaker, but we see her do more powerful shit than tiny Kisshot, who couldn't even help fight a normally powered vamp or a half vamp, even though she should still have energy drain.

How come everyone forgot about my boy/girl Ougi?

A Vamp like Dramaturgie is simply a lot more powerful than non-Vamp Kaiis like 8 Shinobu has fought.

>Would Kiss Shot have been a good mother to Araragi's kids?
>have been
She WILL nigga.

Hitagi will be the first.

Kiss Shot is too perfect

Those words gave me a boner in my heart

No.

17yo a best

Yes. They are almost married.
Shinobu is still a little girl.

Yes they aren't married yet, and even have struggles to be together. On the other hand Shinobu acts as Araragi's wife more than Senjougahara in every meaning.

Nothing really changed between Shinobu and Araragi since Owari. He can't impregnate a loli.

>Ougi

What else is there to change user? And did you forget that Shinobu can turn to other forms?

She can but it's dangerous. Anyway their relationship is too far from impregnation.

>He can't impregnate a loli.
The assumption that a shapeshifter's body works the same as a human's isn't a good one.

She can turn at 18+ at will.
>Too far for impregnation
It isn't user. They already have the love they just need to start the thing.

> She can turn at 18+ at will.
She can't.

We're not about to see it in the books, but they could make it work if it happened.

After Hitagi's death.

Read Karen Ogre.

I did. Shinobu said
> “Hmm, I cannot get my age right. She may be my master’s blood relative, but ‘twould seem changing shadows is still somewhat impractical.”
It was random

What you said doesnt change anything I've just said.

What? She didn't do it at will.

She transformed without sucking Araragi's blood, how is that dangerous?

Yo, I'm craving a cheese-steak with extra meat and cheese.

That's certainly a possibility.

>Watching Monogatari S2

How the fuck did they manage to get away with all those fucking recaps holy shit

Recaps? I don't recall many recaps.

I'm on episode 18 and I've avoided 3 fucking recaps already

Which episodes in second season are full of recaps? I am not trolling, I legit don't remember.

I think there was a recap almost after every arc. We just skipped the episode during the weeks in which they were aired, I think they didn't even get subbed while we were following the S2, so you don't remember them.

That would explain it then, I didn't watch it when it was airing.

I bought Kizumonogatari (the light novel) how are the novels compared to the anime?

More details. Very intersting actually. Kizu is must read.

reminder that ougi is araragi and kanbaru's daughter

Tooe's not Kanbaru's

Better

Tooe is the catalyst, Kanbaru delivered it and Shinobu+Araragis connection gave birth.

I have read it to the beginning of tsubasa cat.
Among what I've read Nadeko Snake is the arc that gains more in the LN, the anime cut a shit load. Basically all the thematic parts got cut in the anime and the flirty conversions between Araragi and Kanbaru during the trip towards the shrine are much more and much longer in the LN, very fun and interesting shit.

Kanbaru is like Ougi's god mother.

>tfw when Kanbaru is literally a non-entity in Araragi's mirror world.

If it wasn't for the fact we'll finally get to see Tooe, I would be disappointed.

Isn't she Rainy Devil in the mirror world?

Yes. Irrelevant.

To add some other things.

Talking about Nadeko, there is not much more about her in the Nadeko Snake LN as chracters (if there was something more at all), but in the conversion she has with Araragi at the beginning of Tsubasa Cat there is someo unexpected characterization that got cut, both for her and Araragi, things that actually show more in death how awkward she's when she genuinely tries to interact with people and how Araragi has no idea of how to deal with this type of girl.

Suruga Monkey instead gains mostly from a mystery point, there is more focus about the fact that the story Kanbaru tells is a complete load of bullshit, and meme breaks down every detail of her story in the novels. There is also some info dump about monkey pawn, faust and devils that add something to the mystery atmosphere and "let's figure what's is really going on" scenes.

Hitagi Crab and Mayoi snail are basically the same IIRC, just with more jokes and some extra details.

> some extra details.
Like Hitagi's hygiene products in her locker.

>Like Hitagi's hygiene products in her locker.

what?

Stick a dick in it

more like piss shit lol

Kissshot is a depressed granny.

>Would Kiss Shot have been a good mother to Araragi's kids?
Yes, maybe she will be one day. I hope she will be. She deserves it.

I like onee-san mode Kissshot where she was sitting with Araragi between her legs. She looked so fucking happy.

And when she wrapped her legs around him.

I liked it more when she just sat legs spread with him between her, her head on his.

Then again I like onee-sans.

That line people keep spinning was in the LN translations that were discussed in these threads too but no one made a big deal out of it until the anime hit. I dunno if people just missed it or if the more vocal Batfags are just anime-only guys or what.

No, I like her as much as the next guy but she can barely even look after herself and is babied hard by Araragi of all people at points.

Not like Araragi would make a great father either for what it's worth, but then he is just a literal teenager after all.

Why was Kizu released before Owari 2017, since it makes it look like shit in comparison? Actually everything will look like shit now after Kizu.

All other adaptations are shit compared to Kizu, except for Bake maybe.

Yeah, direction wise the 2 monogatari directed by based Oishi are something from another universe when compared to the rest. Sadly we will be forever stacked with fucking Itamura for some reason, at least the guy who works on zaregoto is better than, or at least the zaregoto episode I saw was better directed than the usual Itamura's crap.
Does someone know if Oishi has some new project in the making?

> Does someone know if Oishi has some new project in the making?
No info