Citrus

Why do anime girls get drunk on minimal amounts of alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_a_lie_is_not_told_it_cannot_become_yuri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they're like 100 lbs. or some shit, what kind of question is that?

They see it as an easy excuse. A girl tastes a little bit of alcohol in something so she starts doing things like kissing her little sister. Then she can just blame it on the alcohol.

I would like to blame alcohol for my reckless actions, too.

>you will never be cute enough that rape is acceptable for you

Has this ever been the case?

This is completely true. They also use it as an excuse to have full on sex with their hot female friends and pretend to have amnesia when they wake up. Female sexuality is a riot.

But let's rejoice that no one is Citrus is drunk before attempting to rape other girls

I think I've seen fatties get drunk too.

Japanese and Chinese people often have a gene that makes breaking down alcohol more difficult for them, which is why they get an alcohol flush reaction. They don't get drunk faster, but they feel unwell.
Women can't break down alcohol as fast as men as well, which increases that effect.
Also, most anime girls are often pretty lightweight.

That pink haired headphone girls in the OP seemed cute, hope she doesn't end up acting like a cunt.

Well she's a troll.

They're made for for rape.

She's a turbo cunt, sociopath. But she's a little better as the series goes on especially after she starts to lust for Harumin.

Because nippon laws prevent showing underage drinking.

Yuzu needs a better girl to rescue her from that rapist before she gets a Mexican name from all this melodrama

Considering how many girls have fallen in love with Mei so far, she must be used to this.

But raping your step-sister is just not okay

Too late.

Mei is like my dream girl in a lot of ways. Beautiful, smart AND autistic, fair pale skin, long black hair, feminine but strong etc.

I wish someone like that hold me down and mouth rape me. ;__;

>Yuzu: "Haha, the raped has become the rapist!"
>Mei: "Nani?!"

Mei isn't autistic. She's emotionally damaged, repressed, and knows that sex is a powerful weapon. At best she's twisted and manipulative

those black tights, hhhurhhhghghh my fucking heart and my dick are competing

>I'm not stopping
>they still haven't had sex yet
So Yuzu is just a liar then.

get rid of your heart
you don't need it, all you need is your dick

>Mei isn't autistic
>literally cannot convey her emotions
user, I...

>tights
>not Mei's mom jeans

Tsk, tsk

Repressed. She literally says she's desired physical affection all her life, but grew bitter when she couldn't act on it. (I think she says this to Matsuri)

>my fucking heart and my dick are competing
user, there's no need to compete. Just let it happen.

Somehow Citrus doesn't get me hard. Am I sick?

As long as you find it cute

Im going to have a stroke from this yuri overload

w-what is yuzu grabbing in the top right panel

Depends. If this doesn't get some kind of reaction from you you're probably a good percentage of faggot.

>w-what is yuzu grabbing in the top right panel
Underboob, she gropes Mei

that means you're not retarded
actually self inserting as a woman makes you 100% faggot

The only thing more powerful than my boner is my heart boner.

I've been reading Citrus from the start and it's one of my favorite manga but I have never been sexually aroused by it. I'm a total /d/eviant and fap to some depraved stuff but my love for Citrus is entirely emotional based.

Once again white men are proven to be nature's select few

God I wish that was me.

I guarantee she picked up the mouth raping from the teacher. He's the first person to probably ever kiss her and forcing himself on her only served to further fuck her up internally.

Mei literally doesn't know what is and isn't acceptable, which is why the date chapter was adorable.

>asshole mangafox fuck you

Only 1000 other manga readers, but okay

What did they mean by this?

Can any yurifags help me remember that silly yuri rape doujin with the nice art, and is posted as a reaction image of a girl slapping another girl?

search for ayanero taichou

She's the biggest cunt in the series.

Oh that's the one!
>dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_a_lie_is_not_told_it_cannot_become_yuri

She is a pretty cute cunt.

She's right tho.

>if_a_lie_is_not_told_it_cannot_become_yuri
I don't need to read this to know that translation is garbage.

Translation is great though. That's the title

user, i

Is blackmailing your love rival with a photo of you and her making out count as a cunt move? How about going around and causing people to break up because its fun?

Heck the only reason she hangs out with Harumin so much is she can be a full cunt to her and not really get any repercussions

>blackmailing your love rival with a photo of you and her making out
This is some Griffith logic.

Pink haired girl is a troll, but you'll still end up loving her regardless.

why the fuck did she even kiss her?
if it was yaoi it would turn into a fist fi- a boxing match

a even a slap would be enough

Matsuri kissed Yuzu and Mei was walking nearby and saw it. She kissed Matsuri to "reclaim Yuzu's lips", so kind of like an indirect kiss.

Harumi is a saint. Only she can tame that brat.

Matsuri is a sociopath.

Also Mei did it as an intimidation tactic as well.

so she was fine with kissing other girls
then how come the blackmailing had leverage if she'd willing to go that far to "take back" yuzu's kiss

she goes to an all girls school and yuri shit wouldve been the norm to the point where nobody would've given any shit if it did got out

Mei forced the kiss on Matsuri. It would've made her look bad to Yuzu. And Mei is the chairman's granddaughter and he sees lesbianism as deviant. The photo getting out would be bad.

whatever
i still think its bs and that scene was just so fucking bad for me

Will the next development be "Mei sending yakuza to kill Matsuri"?

The worst volume was volume 4, which is then made to look even worse when the author pairs the twins together, thus making volume 4's conflict seem pointless.

No, it's Mei is forced by Matsuri to go on a compensated date with a guy. Luckily Mei just met with the guy to turn him down.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

This Matsuri cunt is fucking evil

Yuzu should rape Harumin

i am actually on that volume and im starting to hate it

>yuzu i decided to go fuck with this other girl that i just literally meet because you didnt want to fuck me

like fuck off
who the fuck is the author and why are they fucking bad at building drama

>yfw men becomes extinct before until the 22nd century

Mei viewed being rejected for sex as Yuzu rejecting her in general. In their argument earlier Mei got so mad that she basically dumped Yuzu over it. Then she got confessed to by Sara, but she doesn't like Sara, so she's either doing it to get over Yuzu or to make Yuzu jealous. I hated the arc regardless.

>dude I got this personal conflict
>just try to fuck your way out of it lmao
I was about to say this was bullshit but it seems pretty accurate for women.

She sends masturbation videos of other girls and sells them as her own.

why wouldn't they? Ofcourse they will get drunk if they drink the right amount of alcohol.

oh is that what she made mei do?

i thought she made her sleep with a guy?

No, she set Mei up on an actual date. Matsuri sells masturbation videos for money online.

I dunno, it seems pretty accurate for men too.
>your wife is being a bitch
>get a mistress

Saburouta only aims to write fun characters and have a laugh as they cause some trouble for Yuzu and Mei. Citrus isn't meant to be a serious drama at all

Volume 4 was full on angst.

Dick always win.

>Citrus isn't meant to be a serious drama at all
>series opens up with mei being involved in a forced relationship with a teacher who just wants money

are you fucking with me?
theres major drama points on this thing and theyre all shit

theres even a set up with the vice president love triangle which went nowhere then they do it again with that crazy childhood friend slut

i actually wish theyd just drop it all the way and just do fun moments

More like turn to alcohol. The answer to a repugnant cunt isn't finding another one. But I give in to self destructive tendencies too often.

Happy Mei when?

In childhood flashbacks. Otherwise, we're still not there yet.

Sporadically. Yuzu is literally the only one to get pic related reactions from her ever. Yuzu is literally the only thing capable of making Mei's heart doki doki.

happy me when

Here.

Mei looks so bad in the anime, she has nothing going for her now.

Yeah she's supposed to be the top beauty but comes off as kinda plain in the adaptation

They couldn't properly capture Saburouta's style imo.

so do real girls you virgin mong

By comparison Harumin still looks great in the adaptation.

Not with chocolates of all things.

wasn't there a scene in Nisekoi like this; pretty ridiculous.

How's the radio show? Anything new?

This drives me nuts. The credits to the show even feature artwork by Saburouta herself. It's a bit jarring.

Can't believe they changed the bear from Yuzu giving it to her to Mei's dad giving it to her.

Japanese pretty commonly have that genetic defect where they literally can't process alcohol properly in their bodies. My nippon pen pal from when I was a kid, would turn completely red at one sip of beer, and basically be drunk or go to sleep straight away.
It's not implausible that 5 or 6 chocolate liquers could do the same to a 16 year old who's basically never had alcohol before. She probably stuffed them fast like the sugary slut she is as well.

I disagree, she's still really cute. Shoujo styles don't adapt to anime well, so they went for a more mature look

These threads are going to be amazing during Matsuri's arc

The smug Matsuri pics will be everywhere.