What killed the hype?

Why is there no hype for S3?
Is it because season 3 will adapt the 2 worst arcs?

Nah. Shit just sucks

there's a s2?

fuck you talking about im hype as shit

Talking about SNK in Sup Forums is kind of taboo because of the horrible fanbase that took over the threads.
The manga is good, the anime is good, but the threads about SNK here are unbearable for anyone with half a brain.
That's why there's always just a shitty general about SNK on Sup Forums, with only a few dedicated shitposters.

Too much time between seasons, people stop caring

>The manga is good
Spoken like a true snkfag.
O

>The manga is good, the anime is good

this

no one told me s2 exists

I resigned to believing this ended at season 1 after all these years

>2 worst arcs?
The retaking battle up until Armin's asspull was the best stuff of the entire series.

The Sup Forums arc and serum's bowl I believe

MY

There was no hype for S2 either. Manga turned to shit ages ago. S2 sold like 1/6 of S1.

GRIM

I honestly didn't even know that there was a season 2. What the fuck

That arc had some of the worst asspulls, but I still love the arc because of the basement reveal.

>Liking one of the most underwhelming scenes/reveals in manga history

Who are you quoting?

>What killed the hype?
- 4 years between the first and second season
- 2nd season
- Ackermans
- Eren and his Jobbing no kyojin

>most underwhelming
Eh, I've seen worse.

s2 took too long to come out, and the manga made quite a few fans mad or bored them

The bullshit that its another country just trying to invade.
That these powers can transcend time
That their powers can erase everyone's memories with out showing us how the king does it.

I don't think it was underwhelming, It wasn't just anything surprising because everyone saw it coming due to the clues present in all the previous chapters

This

>Is it because season 3 will adapt the worst arc
Pretty much.

I don't think there's anyone looking forward to 13 episodes of nothing happening with the final climax being a giant turkey titan defeated offscreen.

>aired in 2013
>then SAO S2 came out in 2014
>then Tokyo ghoul in 2014
>then OPM came out 2015
>then DBS started airing in 2015
>then BNHA S1 came out in 2016
>then the SAO movie came out in 2017
>finally SnK S2 come out but airs along side BNHA S2 in 2017
Waiting 4 years was a huge mistake on their part. So many shows came out that appealed to the same crowd that went nuts over SnK and they've all jumped ship. But that's not the only problem, the people that really like the series have ridden the manga train off into spoiler land never to return, most people with any critical thinking skills saw SnK as an extremely mediocre show from the get go don't really give a shit about it. The normies have long forgotten about it. No one cares.

S2 wasn't promoted well, was too short, shit CGI and took too long between seasons for the target audience. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

>manga is good
>anme is good
K E K

You shonentards are the worst

What? It's gonna be even worse than S2?

I hear people complaining about the manga all the time, please, PLEASE try and think critically if you're going to post your opinions about it here. Had you asked me when I watched episodes 1-9 of S1 I would tell you It looked like one of the greatest masterpieces in action oriented anime was unfolding before me. If you asked me the same question at the end of S1 I'd tell you it was a fucking joke. The pacing in that series is maddeningly fucked. S2 had the same problems.

I hope they rush it

>Time travel
>Nazi
>"Eren You have been shingeki no kyojin all the time."
>Serumbowl
>o my ocean dream
>o my brain in the ass
>Ackerhax
>Political arc
>Grim Reminder
>civilization beyond the walls is okay
>Memory wiping

Garbage-tier execution & main characters

>It's gonna be even worse than S2?
Oh boy you have no idea

>What killed the hype?
This should be wordfiltered or bannable offence at this point

You mean O MY TIME SKIP

Honestly, atomic bomb from colossal titan is even worse

>manga is good
:^)

It's garbage

Are there titans with Jetpacks yet? I'm waiting for it even since the Monkey took Mike's equipment.

Wanna bet that there will be gundam titans soon?

Everything went to shit when Bertold and Reiner was revealed, I said it back that it was one of the worst possible twists ever made and ever delivered, but I was booed by blind and delusional fanboys, it took a year for people to start realizing how shitty SNK was really and now even most manga fags think that.
But I FUCKING CALLED IT, and they didn't listen, who's laughing now.

RTS > Clash of the Titans > Female Titan > Marley > Uprising > Trost

Ignore these retards.

SnK isn't shit, rather it's impressive that Ishiyama managed to make something original out of what is essentially "giant zombie apocalypse in the middle ages". If you came for kaiju-sized zombies, you are a fucking normie who deserved to get buttblasted by where the series direction went.

>What killed the hype?
Into the filter.

You won't do it

Sup Forums arc killed it

Gee I wonder maybe because this show gets worse with every new chapter.

It was shit from the beginning anyway