Mirai Niki

I'm curious, would any of you date a girl like Yuno Gasai? Keep in mind that you'd be her mental support and that it would take a lot to convince her not to kill friends and family.

>sticking your dick in crazy

don't stick your dick in crazy user

/thread

I don't have family, and my circle of friends is pretty small. I'm also use to dealing with the mentally unstable. I think she would be a good match for me. it's too bad she's like the worst girl in that show.

I'm not attracted to her in the slightest. I just find her mental illness to be interesting.

Definitely

It's not if you fuck her brain out

>I'm not attracted to her in the slightest. I just find her mental illness to be interesting.

I think astrophysics is interesting but I don't need to fuck an astrophysicist because of it.

>It's not if you fuck her brain out

It's usually the other way around, user. Hence why you don't do it.

I think a girl that texts me every day is too clingy so no. She would drive me to suicide

It's fine as long as you don't start a relationship with her.

Real life crazy? yes you are correct.
Animu crazy? Dickigns all day every day. ANimu crazy girls are crazy about YOU. Real life crazy girls are crazy about dick in general.

Will they ever make a decend anime adaptation of this?

I would take anyone at this point =*(

Hate my family and have no friends except you guys
My concentrated autism would scare her off but the time we spent together would be nice

Look at it this way user. If anyone were by some accident to get so close to you they'd be thoroughly disgusted and in equal measure they'd leave you. So you'll never have to experience your special someone's look of pure undisguised hatred that flickers across her face for an instant as her self control drops.

>except you guys
Feeling's mutual pal

Yes, I would absolutely stick my dick in crazy.

With frens liek dis, hu nids normies

Yuno is a great girl if she loves you.

She went to hell and back to be with her husbando

Maybe the fact that you look down on "normies" is the reason why you don't have friends, huh?

Yes.
Best waifu ever.

I'd really like to say that I am not that blasé about my well being and I know better. Honestly? I can't be sure. Two actual issues. I should know from experience that I could quickly go from the love interest and/or hero in whatever crazy story she decided to live in yesterday to the villain of her story today; real people exhibiting Yuno-esq behavior need a navigator with skills I lack, and even in the best case I'd get bored and hurt her, or worse and more likely bore her. Lack of drama could easily earn me death. Second I would never actually know she was psychotic until after it was too late and I would ignore any warning signs. I could conceivably end up "dating" her, at least in her head, before even meeting her and if she is "like Yuno" she is sexy and judging from past performance I am not critical enough to question the rare times sexiness points itself at me with intent.
If I am being honest, all past performance says yeah, I'd date her, because logical reasons not to like "you'll have to be persuasive enough to not become an accessory to a crime" or "your current friends and family will all write you off if they survive" will not enter into it. I think whatever dorky appeal I must have possessed at some point has dried up, so if I were randomly the object of that kind of obsession again it would most likely be a wrong time, wrong place thing; I probably wouldn't even be offered a choice.

i would instantly marry a girl like her. There is literally no downsides and all I have to do is keep my part of the bargain up which is to love her.

If you don't stick your dick in crazy, crazy is going to stick something in you.

I'm the perfect match for her
>No friends
>Haven't seen family in decades
>No interest in women, aside from lust
If anything, she's the one who could get bored of me

Did y'all forget that she drugged and kidnapped Yukki? The second you guys get into a serious argument she'll chuck you in a cage.

>Yes.
When?

She is literally made for me.

doesn't matter, still had sex

I don't have any friends or surviving family though.

How would the dynamic look like with two yanderes who were hot for each-other?

I don't have any friends' whose safety I should be concerned about. If anything my parents will probably be a warm and welcoming replacement as compared to Yuno's. Also- back- breaking, concussion inducing sex with Yuno. Every. Damn. Night.

>yuno discovers guerilla marketing

Yukki was also choosing to quit the future diary game, which is basically suicide. Yuno abducted him from his desire to flat out die.

That's incorrect. In the manga, Yukki has just declared his love for her and is taking her to see the stars. She kindnaps him because she's being investigated for the death of a few officers.

who tf would stick their dick in crazy? This would totally backfire on you

OVA ending was great, user.
Des

She's not half bad. Imagine if you were with someone who didn't feel anything for you, but demanded everything.

When it comes to a girl like Yuno, you don't get the choice.

If you fuck her brains out, she has no brain to be crazy with.

>having sex with a literal god

That image actually got me...
How do you fix this?

Would I date a nice near-superhuman elite girl from a rich family who is kind and did nothing wrong? Sure.
She never once showed any signs of wanting to kill friends and family for no good reason so I'm sure it would work out.

As long as she doesn't imprison me in her dungeon and reduce me to a fucking vegetable, im fine with dating a yandere.
Otherwise i will desperately try to bash her head against the wall to death

There's something about her crazy insane devotion and love but I know better than to stick my dick in crazy.