Clannad

I know I'm late on this one but I recently finished this anime and I can't get it off my mind, I feel so fucking empty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlzVU3sDwPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I felt the same way, it wears off after about a week and then you're just left with the emptiness of trying to find another anime like it

You were always empty user, the anime just made you realize it.

Well, you can always do a Key marathon (aka the clinical depression do-it-yourself starter kit)...
Air
Kanon
Clannad (and After Story)
Angel Beats
Little Busters

and throw in Ano Hana (not Key, but it fucking might as well be).

Watch SukaSuka.

Go read the key VNs

THAT will give you a void that can't be filled

Read Air. The anime version doesn't do it justice.

Where to get VNs from?

Read the VN

Nyaa? If not, google it.

>I feel so fucking empty

Just watch a next show

Which one do i start with?

Im trying to find one

Why is she so cute?

If you've only just finished Clannad that shouldn't be too hard. Lurk, young one, lurk.

Air and Planetarian were better, they didn't hold any punches.

Nagisa is the true antagonist of Clannad, she ruined my dream of Tomoya marrying Kyou

You should watch Kanon, then. It's basically the same, but much better.

What I posted was release order. Whenever I rewatch them all, that's usually the order I watch them in, although arguably, Clannad is the best of them all. You can skip Little Busters EX, but Little Busters and Little Busters Refrain are definitely worth watching.

Rewrite anime when?

Can't wait for the Tomoyo after anime, had given up hope but now there's only 6 more months left to wait!

You disgust me

This anime made me stop enjoying things.

Here's some memes to fill the void user.

the only good show about this disgusting piece of filth boring show is that doujin with pregnant nagisa getting gangraped by yakuza members while the mc watches

I felt the same way after watching the series. Eflen Llied kind of worked but not really. Guess its better than being an hero

what you're searching for is strawberry panic

Read vns
Watch The Best of Youth (boo live action)

There's nothing like Clannad user and that's ok.

>Nagisa is the true antagonist of Clannad, she ruined my dream of Tomoya marrying Kyou

Kyou went fucking mental in her AU story and cut all her hair off like a bipolar psycho. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Did you even read the VN route? There's no point in giving a serious reply to you if you haven't

And then you never do... it's been four years since I watched it and there has been no proper substitute.

There is. Tomoyo after story VN. It just leads to more void, though.

Kyou and Sunohara route when?

No. Absolutely never, Kyou is for pure love with Tomoya ONLY

>clannad
>antagonist
Pick one.

good stuff

underrated post

The antagonist of my heart user

Nagisa is cute, CUTE!

Did they have any kids?

>Antagonist
Clannad means family there are no antagonists

JESUS STOP

Best boy :)

Drop your trip faggot. Everyone hate tripfag.

Personally I have no problem with the Nagisaposter

This OP, its never the same again ever.

me newfag me confuse

please don’t kidd around like that user

You should have known better user
It haunts my dreams too ;_;

A technically bad show. The more pathetic you are, the greater your need for self-insert mc's who receive unearned female attention with zero competition from other men. There's a goofy side-kick best friend who exists only for "humor" and to make mc look good by comparison. Contrived scenarios designed to make the pathetic audience feel sad for a damaged girl. And of course all of this works because of how shit the average view is. Perfect for half the people on this board.

The dialogue is actually unarguably bad, written by someone who appears to have little life experience or experience having conversations with real people. It's like he was imagining how people talk instead of writing from an understanding. Kyoani made it look pretty, but even that wasn't enough to make it worth my time. The music is fine for an anime, but that's about it.

The only good thing about clannad is pic related who is in fact a goddess and the only "character" worth shit in that show.

Which episode is that picture from? I don't recognise the scene

Also posting more best girl

I can't argue with any of these points on why its terrible but it still holds a soft spot in my heart

I've watched through clannad and after story like four times now since it came out. Is it time for number five?

The shitty star fish arc is the one thing that holds me back

Personally I never cried watching clannad but it was very heartwrenching

Pretty much. I don't hate the show, but I had to force myself to watch all of it.
I really tried to like it, but there's just too much that is wrong with it.
It's good folks on Sup Forums see the flaws now, I always felt the show got way too much undeserved praise.

Maybe you didn't get it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PlzVU3sDwPw

lads...

This scene was a lot more cringey in the dub

>you just don't get it
>this is an intellectual work for intellectuals like me
WEW

>dub
There's your problem

>to be fair your have to have a pretty high IQ to watch clannad...

I believe its from the Tomoyo Route episode.

Why is she so shit?
Why you are a miserable piece of shit

Say what you will but I fucking hate the soccer team

I just checked and you're correct, unironically my favourite episode of the series, would have been awesome if KyoAni had done a 3 part OVA for the Kyou and Tomoyo routes, after reading the VN I felt there was quite a lot that was missed out because they were limited to one episode

I'm not saying that you are stupid, but the subtlety of the humor may be lost on you.

Agree

Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life deserves to be animated at once for all

I want so badly for this to happen, I need more Tomo in my life

Absolutely this.

>kud got animated before tomoyo
Cant blame them, bummer for tomoyo fans

Was there a translation for the Air VN ?
Or did you guys play it untranslated ?

What do you mean?

Nagisa is NOT a cockroach

Trying to slog through After Story and it is boring as shit, when does sad /y/ning begin?

>sex
?

episode 16

>I feel so fucking empty

Why? everything is okay in the end

It's sad when things end.

Kyoufags ruined Clannad after the VN was done for me

Yeah.... and sex causes babies.

>sex

Have you not seen Clannad?
Keep at it user. It's really rewarding.

What a slut.