Hatsukoi zombie

Tarou finally realizes what's happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/6TTOId8BXQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So he's in love with Ebina now.

Great, so kill Eve off already and BTFO the reverse trap and we'll be done.

Dropped this after tarou asked whatshername straight out if she's a grill after they slid down.

Let me know when it actually gets interesting.

Welp. RIP Ebina. She literally has no chance now with this development.

>Ebina
There's no character named Ebina in this series.

Oh shieet

damn, no page with clean raws are available

>clean raws
What?

Is no one currently translating this series?

nope

Why not? I demand more translated Ebino.

Well shit, can anyone fill me in on what's been happening? I haven't been following things for the last couple of months

Nothing important like usual.

I just found out yesterday that while Komi-San and Maou-jou had a crossover, Hatsukoi Zombie and Amano Megumi had Valentines chapters without any kind of crossover
ehh, sorry
I meant "high" quality digital raws. I thought that this korean page didn't updated this manga for a while, so I stopped looking at it

>Hatsukoi Zombie and Amano Megumi had Valentines chapters without any kind of crossover
Which is a big fucking shame.
>"high" quality digital raws
check the magazine

nobody
me too
which chapter?

That's disheartening, so there's been no plot progression, the whole 'does tarou actually like ebino' thing hasn't been covered? Is ibuski still a lesbian for ebino? Has tarou finally given into his tulpa like that one chapter where he went with eve to walk a dog and he was depressed that he could never actually date eve?

well, this country has so many types of burocratic blocks that it's literally impossible to import a shit

What are you talking about?

well, Tarou had a homo moment with Ibusuki-kun because he almost killed himself by saving Suzuko from falling in the forest. Tarou kinda started to act more serious near Ibusuki, Ibusuki is having toughts on confessing and Ebino started to realize that Tarou and Ibusuki are going together and talk in a secret way (it's actually because they're talking with Eve)

why did translations die all of a sudden

ebina is in love with eve?
wtf

>Ibusuki is having toughts on confessing and Ebino started to realize that Tarou and Ibusuki are going together and talk in a secret way (it's actually because they're talking with Eve)
Is there even a possibility of having a happy ending in this series? Two of the three options means eve dies and the last one is tarou having to date a girl whom he can never touch and is invisible. I really want to know where this series is going to go, but it's unfortunate that it appears the author is going to drag things out. I mean, tarou actually developing some feelings for ibusuki is nice and all, at least it means a step forward, I just wish we got more in terms of plot progression.

Tarou and Ibusuki found (when they were in the school) a guy who also likes Ami. When Tarou was talking about this guy with Eve, Ebino heard that he was talking to somebody called Eve and through Suzuko she found out that Ibusuki was beign called Eve when she was a little kid. Blah blah Tarou gets more in love with Ebino (and looks like with Ibusuki too but not as much as Ebino it seems). He doesn't realize about it, of course, and when he sees Ibusuki smiling with happiness, he started to feel jealousy (he thinks it's against Ebino)

Goddamn she's huge

Ibusuki on suicide watch?

nope, somebody has to suffer
Said guy kinda confess (or not, I don't know) to Ami. Eve is turning into a broken heart/jealous zombie and Tarou is scared about her (Ibusuki tries to avoid Tarou and Eve by playing fool). Tarou tries to have the old lovely Eve back by trying to be nice towards Ibusuki but it actually doesn't work (she kinda becomes worse). In a moment of lucidity, normal Eve says that she doesn't want to hate Tarou and she's suffering by it, making Tarou to calm himself down and making her to go back like she used to be. Blah Blah this mysterious guy wants to paint Ami (he's from the art class btw), blah blah, he pass near Ami, Ryuu and Ebino, making his Ami-z (a bit heartbroken) affects them by making Ryuu say something that makes Ami to cry, Ebino tries to stop this guy to be so dense for Ami and then she's affected by Ami-z (looks like Ami-z put something dark inside her, something like jealousy or some shit like that)

Blah blah they manage to make Ami agreed to let herself to be painted by this guy and this guy has to let her go after this. After he finishes (and Ami and Ryuu goes from the school), he shows his paint to the group (Tarou, Eve, Ibusuki and Ebino) and the ones who can see the zombies see that Ami-z fuses/dissapears in sparks in the paint of Ami he just made (letting his love for her to be fullfilled).
Blah blah normal school life, Ebino is having bad grades and she needs help, Ibusuki happily offers her help in her house but Noa hears this and jumps in along with the otaku, Ami and Ryuu. Noa ask Tarou what he's going to do and because he thinks that Ibusuki likes Ebino, he goes to avoid it, since there are only couples in the group. Meanwhile Ibusuki realizes that Tarou is doing this because of jealousy and tries to look at Eve but she's nowhere near Tarou (she's kind afraid that Tarou doesn't love her anymore, it seems) but Tarou sees his(her) face and he shows her where Eve has been in the whole day. She was admiring/looking at the paint the guy made in which Ami-z dissapeared, all while both Tarou and Ibusuki are having sad expressions (Tarou having the saddest one).
Blah blah, they're spending the night in Ibusuki's guests house to study and Tarou is getting nervous (and jelly a bit) about Ibusuki and Ebino beign too close and talking a lot between them

blah blah Tarou goes for a walk to clean his mind and caring for Eve, blah blah time passes, it's time to sleep (Ibusuki goes to the main house) and Noa and Ami agrees on doing a meeting in the guys' bedroom, dragging Ebino with them, of course. Of course Eve is a bit jelly, Tarou can't do much because Eve is practically sitting onto him, some little time passes and of course Noa proposes to go to explore the guest house in pairs. Something something kissu game something and when Ebino got the balls enough to hold Tarou's hand (and kinda asking for a kiss with her attitude), Tarou pussies out because of Eve.
Then the last chapters happens: wasabisyrup.com/archives/6TTOId8BXQ8
and that's what I deduced

>All of this
Being eve is suffering, so what, tarou is jealous? Of who exactly? Is he angry at ibusuki for liking ebino instead of him or because he likes ebino? Does he like them both? Has he discussed his feelings about eve more?

Thanks for the update

He kinda started to think in the last chapter that broken heart Eve is because Ebino is getting attention from Ibusuki instead the other way arround. Looks like he realized that the "Eve" (Ibusuki) he saw when he was drunk at the party held in Ibusuki's house (made by her grandparents) wasnt actually Eve but somebody else (I don't think that he realized who was the one dressed back then.
And no, he didn't talked with Eve about all this, trying to not making her worrying or sad

Well ain't this a clusterfuck so how does he not realize the girl he saw was ibusuki, he knows she has cross dressed before so it would be plausible. I looked through the chapters from the link you posted (couldn't understand the words but from your posts and the images I could sort of follow what's going on), seems like eve's existence is really weighing on tarou more and more.

Yep, pretty much.
Things are getting worse, and the damn author tease us with way Tarou could fullfill his FLZ, but the author didn't explained if it could be with a living person too (that isn't the subject's first love)

The Eve situation is crazy because she's sentient and mildly independent, but not entirely.

>Tarou could fullfill his FLZ
That still means eve dying which is pretty fucked. Considering that it appears tarou would date eve if she were actually a person (I remember a comment he made about them having a future together, he made a verbal slip but it was pretty clear what he meant) it seems that there's no clean way for things to wrap up now unless the author talks more and flz's, it's pretty strange how despite being over 100 chapters in there's still a lot about them we don't know, like how they are able to influence people.

Because the world hates us

Eve will either go into Ibusuki or Ebino and parts of her personality will influence the person Eve goes into.

Most probably.
Even we don't know yet if girls can have FLZ too

Which is something pretty fucked up.

I think it's been established that women are lesser beings in the manga.

That actually sounds terrifying, the only situation where that might work is with ibusuki who can talk to eve and might possibly agree with doing that, as opposed to ebino which would just be forcibly changing her

Unless Tarou somehow manages to convince that FLZs exist

still fucked up tho

Maybe Tarou will transcend reality and make his tulpa real, probably not but hey, what even are FLZs anyways?