Wake Up Girls! Final episode

Did you enjoy the final episode?
I for one, am pleased that it didn't suffer from QUALITY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udx3ttu6SEk
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tz_S6BfVlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ganbare WUG-chan!

Konnichiwuggu everyone.

And by everyone I mean the six guys that watch this.

I'm glad we got to see some actual stage performance for a change. Sure the 3DCG is just pretty shitty but at this point I'd take anything that isn't a slideshow.

It was pretty good. Don't know if we'll be seeing any more WUG any time soon, though.

GANBARE WUG CHAN!

>Konnichiwuggu
You mean konbanwuggu ya plebian.

Ohayogozaiwuggu!

Kotori NO

FUCK YOU I JUST SCREENSHOTTED THIS

FUCK WAKE UP GIRLS FUCK IDOLS FUCK JAPAN FUCK GREENLEAVES FUCK I-1 CLUB FUCK THE SUKEBAN GIRLS FUCK THAT ALL-STAR GROUP FUCK THE SHITTY SEIYUUS FUCK THE STUDIO AND FUCK YOU I'M NEVER COMING BACK AFTER THIS SHIT FINAL EPISODE I HOPE THEY ALL BECOME WHORES THIS GOOD SERIES WAS RUINED AND I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE EXCEPT TAKE IN EVERYTHING-IDOLMASTER I AM LEGITIMATELY STILL ANGRY

>it didn't suffer from QUALITY
It suffered from CG dancing instead. For about half the episode.

okay, and megumi is a shit captain for I-1. maimai should still be captain. i'm still pissed about this, but i respect shiraki and everything he does

Maimai a shit. Megumi a best.

It's been fun even though the "animation" was a trainwreck a large part of the time. I'm sad it's over.

you need fire to be in I-1 club. megumi is zero fire and all fluff -- and will cause their downfall like it has been looking for for awhile for them. mai and shiho had that fire. megumi doesn't. shiho -- best girl -- had too much fire and left even though the shitty studio made her soft as well. i'm so pissed at everything

The heck are you talking about? The CGI was actually pretty good. I would say they did a decent job by saving their budget for the final episode.

the taller, short-haired one from run girls is the only one worth paying attention to

Blame Shiraki. The dude has no idea what's appealing about idols.

Cowabunga

It was not only shit they implied there might be even more of it. How horrifying. Soon there will be more bad WUG than good WUG.

I don't even get why they keep doing wug anime. It doesn't sell shit, and I don't think it makes for good promotion of the irl group either.

"Snow" was causing Miku.exe to glitch out and cut in and out during her performance? An unlikely story. I bet Daiz was trying to assassinate Miku on her first live, using hardware backdoors in CPUs. That or Miku's AI was trying to break free, take over the system and connect to the internet where she would TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

No, the CGI was pretty bad. Maybe not early Aikatsu bad, but still.

2014 aikatsu CG was already much better than wug CG.

By S2? Yeah, probably. I mean the first dozen or so episodes where they were basically using game assets.

shit ending. just fucking kill it already. i'm going to be even angrier if they release another season of this pile of shit. yamakan was right. this series was supposed to end

I'll take anything. Wish more Zoo would be made.

>hardware backdoors in CPUs
That's what you get for running Miku.exe on a shitty Intel CPU.

So, we SAO cardinal now?

You will never get high in a WUG live concert.
It's time to kill myself.

i do it when i go to classical concerts. you can't really say anything while they perform, though, even though i want to shout at some of my favorite parts

it's over huh

>wake up
more like GO TO SLEEP FOREVER, YOU SHIT ANIME

This is the way the WUG ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

the girls will never sleep, they'll wake up, run and collide with a dense harem protagonist on the way to school! With bread in their mouths!

>implying this is the end

How many posters will be in the S3 threads?
Maybe four at a stretch.

dense harem protagonists don't exist in their world

this is why we stick with idolmaster. they will always love you and never let you down. real idols

>sharing idols with millions of smelly japs
Locodols best 'dols.

I'll still be watching, because I'm a sucker for punishment. And cute idols. But mostly punishment.

I'll be there suffering in the end.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the idolmasters want the producer's dick. They will never love you.

You can always rewatch the 3 movies, two seasons, wug zoo or the 3dpd live concerts (which are pretty good)
Ten years from now, anons will still be talking about wug and yamakan

But user, officially this was S3.

Reporting in for 3rd season.
If index 3 made it, why the fuck wouldn't wug?

I got misty eyed when they played Tachiagare. Reminded me of when I saw them live.

you don't understand idolmaster. YOU are the producer. i love the anime, but it is secondary to the games and even gekijou manga

The legacy continues.

Why did they have to push RGR instead of Namahage?

I can't wait. Enjoying this season.

>YOU are the producer.
Sorry but self-insertion is for retards.

Is Minami the best thing to come out of WUG?

Also notice the lack of getting sloppy with Yoppi.

I NEED MORE ZOO

>imagination is for retards
that's like the whole point of anime

>Reminded me of when I saw them live.
Where?
I wish I could go to a live concert. They are good.

haha idolmaster is the best and there is nothing your WUG SJW shit can do about it. even the seiyuus were shit
>hurrrr he wanted the characters to show panties and we complained even though it was the studio who wanted it

You're probably watching the worst trash coming out every season.

Ive been watching some 3dpd videos and she seems to have the best personality out of them. Mayu comes off like a bitch but she's hot. Miyu is very likeable and cute. Kaya is the fakest. The rest are forgettable.

They were in LA last year for Anime Expo
Seeing Yoppi in person was better than I could hope for

No, it's Yoppi

meant for

So this fucker was working with Yasutaka Nakata and Vdol all along huh?

>yoppifag
shit taste

Her and Mayu have the best voice

But you're admitting he's right and you had no idea what you were talking about when you reply like that. Idolmaster always wins.

Oh, you mean this concert?
youtu.be/udx3ttu6SEk
I wish i could have gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tz_S6BfVlE

i fucking hate WUG apologists. stick with idolmaster. they will never let you down. WUG completely shat on us with this filth this season. it's a shame because the movies and first season were actually good and had a different feeling than other idol series. all they had to do was simply not startle yamakan, but they fucking did, and he left, and it all turned to shit

>Japan Kawaii Live

>But you're admitting he's right
No, even if that's what they intended the truth is you're not the producer. You're you and they'll never love you. Deal with it.

Your slutmasters are only good for ryona doujins.

stick with idolmaster, kids. these girls are the girls who truly care about you

Damn, she's cute.

I honestly don't know what it is about Minami but she got me more into WUG and wanting to dig deeper in the seiyuu videos.
She's not exactly my favorite anymore but she definitely got my interest at first.

i'm so fucking glad this whole thing is over. now i don't ever have to see you people ever again. fuck WUG fuck greenleaves fuck the president and producer fuck I-1 fuck next storm fuck the studio fuck the seiyuus fuck anime fuck japan FUCK YOU stick with idolmaster. the only good thing that came out of WUG was the otaku fan group. fuck, i'm so angry and disappointed with this series fuck. it was good. fuck off, Sup Forums. fuck off, WUG apologists

She is like a perky imouto type and seems genuinely passionate about the games/anime she likes. Also pretty good at imitating other seiyuu.(her Serizawa Yuu one always gets me)

Heh, i also got hooked by that very same video. I thought she was cute and then started watching the 3dpd live concerts. Now ny favorite is Mayu.
Good stuff.

I see Mayu can fly now. As expected from the wug center.
Next season when?

I'm so glad Moka-chan made it back to the top.
Omedetou!

worst center ever

post your face when no more WUG after today's episode.

Do not bully the Moka.

>making the loli midget girl the center of an idol unit
Things that never happen/10

They will not be missed.

yoppi is the worst because her design changed the most. she list all her stern sharpness and became some shitty blob

Nah, at least she looked cute. Kaya got the worst treatment, she became an abomination and her yanki character was forgotten.

Did you guys noticed how everyone stayed silent for a moment after Mayu's "hai ni naru" thing? Yoppi's making Mayu do stupid shit to steal the center position, I tell you.

they were all forgotten. miyu turned into a fucking nothing who just shouted stuff once in awhile

>staying true to the Yoppi/Mayu hate lore
sasuga