What kind of retarded-ass name is "Sosogu" and what the fuck is a "girldrop" anyway?

What kind of retarded-ass name is "Sosogu" and what the fuck is a "girldrop" anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EW-9VH_iZI
youtube.com/watch?v=ACEBZ-KmuQo
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/01/06-1/hit-idol-anime-hoshiiro-girldrop-makes-the-jump-to-manga?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/31/is-a-hoshiiro-girldrop-anime-adaptation-coming-in-october-of-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's never swallowed a girldrop
sucks to be you

It means “to pour” (eg water)

so you're supposed to pour a girldrop??

Best girl

I'm glad this hasn't turned into haremshit, they have Taira X Sosogu and then the other girls are their own characters with their own stuff going on.

which girl would you drop

I like the god of eurobeat, if you don't mind me sayin'

>childhood friend
>winning
>ever
expect a final episode bait and switch

I would drop them all and marry Popuko instead

I'd drop them all on my dick

I recognize god here, but does anyone have any idea where the other guys on the right + the dog are from?
Or are they anime original.

How much budget did they spend on the bait opening?

The other girls actually do have names.
youtube.com/watch?v=4EW-9VH_iZI
Looks like a star/moon/sun theme.

Ah, so Hoshifuri Sosogu = stars (hoshi), Tsukino Shizuku = moon (tsuki), Yuhi Korona = sun (corona), Taira Daichi = earth (daichi).

Dog reminds me the one from this youtube.com/watch?v=ACEBZ-KmuQo

less than they spent on the 2016 promo of the 2nd poptepipic manga series

How did no one spot this?

Sly fuckers

green

The gothloli is pretty cute for a fake character.

I'd unironically watch a Hoshiiro Girldrop anime, bonus points for focusing on these three.

It's a meme.

Have you seen those American series about incredible and "lol" random and inusual characters, like robot cop being well mannered, a talking cat who actually has opinions and personality, etc...

Don't you DARE to talk shit about 2nd best girl.

i unironically want an anime about the girl on the right

I'd actually watch it. Hope they'll make a spinoff of it. MC looks like a bro and Sosogu is cute.

I think user was asking if they were made up for the anime or if they had appaeared in the manga, like God of Eurobeat.

I actually kinda want to watch it.

Is this real?
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/01/06-1/hit-idol-anime-hoshiiro-girldrop-makes-the-jump-to-manga?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/31/is-a-hoshiiro-girldrop-anime-adaptation-coming-in-october-of-2017

doubt it.

thats the most generic sol anime opening cliche ever, i doubt they had k-on in mind specifically

Which one if thirsty for MC dick?

Sasogu is a given, then probably oppai-san.

Blue likes Sosogu and hates MC because of it.

The best girl is obvious.

It's God of Eurobeat.

>outside cover is Hoshiiro GirlDrop
>inside cover is instead Popuko "IT'S ME!!"
>Pop Team Epic: the Anthology
>various mangaka joining shitposting fun

But Pipimi already did that.

IS THAT
A
MOTHERFUCKING
JOJO REFERENCE?!?!?

No

look at how the arms are angled
it matches

>thats the most generic sol anime opening cliche ever
name 5 anime that used it

Not him but here's my favorite usage

K-on
Stella no Mahou
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Anne Happy
New Game

>K-on is the oldest and most popular of them all
Yeah they really hadn't K-ON in mind

Searching "kirara jump" on google brings up
>yuyushiki
>kiniro mosaic
>hanayamata
>gakkou gurashi
>sansha sanyou
In addition to , that's 10.

K-on started it and other kiraras followed it which is what gave it meme status and that's what was being parodied. While it's true it all started with k-on, hoshitiro probably didn't specifically have k-on in mind.

She'll lose to it soon enough.

Which one is the one that teases the MC's pickle and which one wants to eat out Sosogu's but is in denial about it?