Fate

What are your expectations for these guys?
Apparently, the servants are orders of magnitude stronger than regular servants. Does this mean the Grand Servant thing is going to be dropped or sidelined?

>orders of magnitude stronger than regular servants
Source?

I don't think he knows what "orders of magnitude" actually means.

If they were so strong they wouldn't have had us desummon our Servants and then prevent us from rayshifting.

But it's canon.
The first singularity is described as easy mode and Lostbelt as hard mode.

Are we even getting new animated material?
There was just that Lost Room OVA and the FGO2 opening, but it seems that's it for now.

bump

>no Gil
At least hes still loyal to me.

Why the fuck would Gil appear in Lostbelt though?

>orders of magnitude
none of these guys have Merlin or Gil so no.

Merlin and Gil aren't regular servants.
Just read the info, rewatch the stream or whatever, those servants are explicitly stated to be on the highest tier, hence why Lostbelt is "hard mode" compared to the first singularity.

What the fuck happened to older=stronger?

It hasn't really been retconned up until now, most really strong servants are really old (Gil, Solomon, Hassan, Karna, Heracles). The only exceptions that are on the same level yet are relatively young are Merlin and the Foreigners.
We don't know the identities of the Lostbelt servants yet.

Those new guys are high mid-tier servants or low high-tier servants. They're still far weaker than actual top tier servants like Gil or Merlin or probably even Roma or Karna. They're strong, probably on par with most of the Knights of the Round Table but they're not "orders of magnitude" stronger than servants.

Why can't we have a HGW with low-mid tier servants?

They beat it over your head that those new masters and their servants are really hot shit and that beating them will be more difficult than anything the protagonist has faced so far.

>Implying these servants are all stronger than the Beasts
I don't think so.

There must be a reason why we're told they're hard mode. We'll see.
Some fuckery will ORT might happen in South America, too.

You're literally told why these people and these things are different, in the preview. They are what was left out of your history.

hey hey
the fourth servants from up to down
it's El Cid isn't it ? vaguely tanned dude using two swords

my bad, isn't actually tanned
my point stand still though

>El Cid
It's not gonna happen, amigerino.

>You're literally told why these people and these things are different, in the preview
What do you mean? The preview hypes them up.

>There must be a reason why we're told they're hard mode
>You're literally told why these people and these things are different
>What do you mean?

One "order of magnitude" is 10x. "Orders of magnitude" (plural) is 100x, 1000x, etc. Anastasia hasn't done anything remotely that impressive.

>Koyanskaya: It’s useless. Servants of Pan-Human History are no match for Servants of the Apocryphal Belt. You are different in both the time and environment survived. Don’t look down on the hard mode of life. Well, you’ve worked hard for those who’ve lived on easy mode, though?
It's just villain shit-talk. Comes easy when they're only fighting Da Vinci + half-level Mashu. Don't put too much stock in it until they have more feats.

Tesla shat over that ages ago.

>You are different in both the time and environment survived.
How is that even relevant

Give me the run down on Grand Order.

I've only played tsukihime and FSN.

Just download the app and play, you don't have to spend any money since the game is easy as shit and can be cleared with bad servants.
There's no quick rundown on GO, it's pretty long.

>Every single character looks like a stereotypical teenage kid
It's sad that this is the shit that sells.

色々なことが起こってる。