Boruto: Next Generations

How relevant will be the Sharingan on this new era of tattoos?

I’m gonna accelerate, Sarada-chan.

I only found out today hashirama was a slug sage

Sauce? It definitely makes sense but I couldn’t find anything on it when I saw this in the last thread

The sharingan is the best thing this franchise ever had, it's going to keep being relevant even after tatoos.
And Kishimoto is not involved so he hating women won't stop the sharingan from being important.

Have you praised Lord Jashin today? pathetic atheists

The Sharingan is not only responsible for most of the shitty writing and edgy autism DARKNESS in this series, it’s also the most overpowered asspull eyehax bullshit ever written here and must therefore be exterminated.

Will Boruto be a dindu?

RIP my three people theory

Agreed. That said, since Boruto and Mitsuki are going to be overpowered anyways, I really hope Sarada doesn't become the first useless sharingan user.

He’s the MC, so maybe. But even then, he’ll never be on madman’s level.

I would at least like some balance between the power levels of not just team Konohamaru, but also all of the 12. I’m sure Sarada won’t be useless, unlike her mother.

Fuck off narutards

all this time I thought his sage abilities were due to his kekkei genkai but it makes sense. he was the first person who discovered the slug forest.
the three sage regions or whatever they're called is the slug forest, the snake cave and toad mountain.
he's a sage of the forest. also his training with the slugs may have led to his self healing abilities. tsunade also has close ties to the slugs and their healing stuff. honestly I think it makes sense. I'm also thinking enma may be a summon resides in said forest.
but yea we've seen frog sage, dragon snake sage, it makes sense that hashiramas is a slug sage. just it's easy to first assume due to his wood release and the name of him having forest sage mode it's easy to forget the shikotsu forest may be that forest as those that reside there use nature energy based techniques.

Your forgetting one crucial thing here user...Kishimoto was the driving force behind the sharingan asspullery and Uchiha duck sucking, now he's gone the sharingan will likely take a backseat to the new hax that has been introduced in Boruto.

Do they ever stop having daddy issues?

*Dick

Nope, not even after the movie arc ends, so much for development amirite?

Nice meme

also it's a great sage mode to compliment his abilities

Stop posting CP.

>Sarada doesn't care what Sasuke does now

>Boruto gets mad at Naruto for being hypocritical instead of being a shit dad now

>Mitsuki has the same relationship with Orochimaru as always

>Nobody else's parents have been brought up

You shouldn't make things up user

This honestly. The content with the Bijuus I found to be boring, except for some moments, like the Pain, the first VOTE fight, and Kurama reconciliation

>thinking you can't asspull more eyehax powers as the plot demands at any given moment
>if one eyehax gets too powerful just invent a new evolution for it make offsprings inherit only some of those for bonus points
just remember
byakugan->sharingan->rinnegan
byakugan->tenseigan->?jougan

>he hasn’t learned anything from getting BTFO by mods in the last thread

nah byakugan -> jougan -> tenseigan

Probably revelevant, as the Sharingan were of an Ootsusuki origin, so there is probably a faction of OP Sharingan masters out there who know everything about it. Sarada could learn a thing or two from a benevolent member.

I just hope that this hypothetical Sharingan master faction are a bunch of gothic/punk Amazons, to satisfy my needs

We've yet to see a limit on what the Mangekyo can let one pull out of their ass.