Why did he masturbate

Why did he masturbate.

Other urls found in this thread:

toro.eva.tripod.com/movie4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

titties?

Why didn't you?

Nice

Seeing this thread made so many times I realize Sup Forums is full of girls. Boys understand this scene instinctively.

It looks good.

Red a shit, debate me

Better question is why did he do it on the spot ?
A bit out of character for a socially insecure 14 years old to suddenly have an urge to masturbate in a public place.
At least go to the bathroom next door dude.

>out of character

You have no clue, do you?

What, he's secretly turned on by the possibility of a nurse busting in while he's about to pop and I missed the clues left by the master ?

Quiet people do crazy stuff when they angered enough.

Heh, truth

Shinji's all about irrationality, lust and rage. If he had confidence, he'd be like Devilman.

>masturbating near Asuka (chad way)
pros: titties, locked doors, additional adrenaline from doing it in front of her
cons: none
>masturbating in wc (virgin way)
pros: locked doors
cons: no titties, no additional excitement

In that scene, all it took for Shinji to go full-Chad for once was to cum on her instead in his own hand.

Yes but why take the time to lock the door and not go to the bathroom ?
It's a hospital room, there's one.
Also what fucking hospital allows patient rooms to be locked from the inside ?

Because he's fucked up, OP.

It wouldn't be crazy if he didn't over her.

>Chad
>having to masturbate
Why does that meme attract the worst kind of autists and virgins?

tits? If you go away you can't see the tits anymore. People like to masturbate while they LOOK at the thing that excites them.

Sexual frustration.

Coping mechanism to unload frustrations.

>not masturbating
Can't get it up or something?

>chad
>needing physical contact with a woman to come
pls user-kun

I also masturbate when I look at Asuka.

KYS

> Chad
> Not masturbating at lunch break and after working out
t. virgin

More like, A-SUCK-A

>teh ghey
I've masturbated to Asuka at least 1000 times more than Shinji.

>virgin
Where do you think you are?

KYS please

>Better question is why did he do it on the spot ?
Anno REALLY wanted to push the YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOSERS WHO FAP TO MY CREATIONS+push the whole asuka is a doll thing.
But he used the character that was outright hated to do it and not the character that was so popular that they had a day celebrating her in japan and was litteraly an emotionless easily replaced doll in the previous work.

It still makes no sense and was obviously there to act as a...shock for the audience.
It worked.

WAT ANIMU IS THIS FROM!?

Tsukihime.

toro.eva.tripod.com/movie4.htm

boku no pico academia

WHICH ONE IS IT?

>Spreading the red headed cunts legs ripping open her shirt and giving her the dick so hard and so thoroughly that her full body orgasm snaps her out of her stupid bullshit.
(Jamal Longdick way)
pros: tight teenage hapa pussy, titties, busting 1-3 nuts, hatefucking the bitch whos' made my life hell on earth so hard that I brake something.
cons:stuck dick in crazy, made crazy fall in love with dick, will become a yandere stabby bitch who orbits me like the death star

Naruto:Acapoltypo tale

2deep4u

do NOT masturbate to EVA characters please

>Professional Virgins from /fit/, Sup Forums and whatever shithole decide what makes a chad

Because he is gay, only gay man touch dicks eww

No, I said Jamal.
Chad is a joke character from a comic.
Jamal is the guy that a woman/lesbian tells her husband/life partner not to worry about.

What was the ocean of sunkist suppose to represent?

virgin chastity
>fapped to the point of addiction
>rapid jerks led to numbness (psychological)
>went cold turkey
>constantly afraid of own sexuality, haunted by his need to do it

chad release
>regular healthy discharges
>cancer prophylaxis
>accepts self without shame
>does it for pleasure

the non retarded one

If you pay attention you'll see he somehow managed to lock the door first, but he's still about as fucked up as Louis CK.

He copied the entire ending from a picture and it was handwaived as being representative of people dropping all pretentions and becoming just a big mass of nothing.
Basically becoming one of the faceless masses who live by enforced rules and sameness of their society that wander the streets of the stone cancer they call a city.

Still have no idea about the choking at the end.
I just think he pulled it out of his ass at the last second.

everyone seems to be forgetting that he actually locked the door to the room

Jamal is the orphan in the slum who your tax money goes to.
>Still have no idea about the choking at the end.
Shinji is still scarred after instrumentality, Asuka also told him that she'd rather die than be with him. Shinji hates her after she refuses to help him(the start of eva) in the fap scene. SO he chokes her.
Asuka has probably changed after seeing the minds of others, she has also seen his mind to know what he needs and caresses his face giving him the affection he has been craving so long causing Shinji to break down. This need for affection in Shinji is what makes Asuka remark "How disgusting!". That's my interpretation anyway.

Nice fanfic

The security cameras were still on user

Thanks! Glad you appreciate it!

>she has also seen his mind to know what he needs
So that's why they're different in the rebuilds. I couldn't put my finger on why they seemingly worked on their problems, but that's a good point.

26 > 26’

I agree with my most of your post, except it already stated by Anno himself why Asuka meant by "how disgusting" because he masturbated to her in the hospital.

What an unnecessarily overcomplicated door knob

I know its the future anno but calm down

Wasn't Shinji's lack of affection from others sort of the reason behind the whole fap scene anyway? He is scared by Rei, horrified by Kaowru's death and is disgusted by Misato. Gendo is like always, he only goes to Asuka after there's nobody else left for him

What fucking hospital allows patient rooms to be locked from the inside goddamnit ? How are the nurses supposed to do their jobs ? What do they do if a patient has a fucking heart attack while the door is locked ? Are the architects working for NERV complete idiots ?

They only have like three patients anyway

>Jamal is the orphan in the slum who your tax money goes to.
So which one are you? The much hated virgin or the "chad".

Bro, nothing in your post was ever shown in the actual media. It's not an interpretation it's a headcanon made up of things that you conjured up out of thin air.
The choking scene makes no fucking sense and Anno will NEVER say what it was meant to rerpresent or mean because it gives mental midgets something to thinksturbate over.

Maybe there is an electronic override or lock on the doorknob which is outside the view of the scene

Pic example

>So which one are you? The much hated virgin or the "chad".
I'm neither
>Bro, nothing in your post was ever shown in the actual media. It's not an interpretation it's a headcanon made up of things that you conjured up out of thin air.
Which part?
>mental midgets something to thinksturbate over.
Then I'm doing exactly that, thinkstrubatig is fun.

Why have locks if you can override them ?

Which part?
The part where Asuka is even alive long enough to be tanged.
She died LONG before Shinji started third impact.
It doesn't even make fucking sense that she'd spontaneously go from being a canon pile of hamburger to tanged hours after she died.

Everything else isn't even hinted at in the story. The fucking character you're describing isn't the one that we are ever shown in any fucking canon you can name.

Privacy from non-medical emergency personnel?

Only doctors having access still grants you a lot of privacy from anyone else. Though I imagine anyone of high rank could demand access anyway so you might have a point.

>The part where Asuka is even alive long enough to be tanged.
Dead people exist in instrumentality, How did Asuka come back in the end if she did not exist in Instrumentality?

Yeah I just don't see why privacy would be an issue at NERV hospital, it's not a public hospital, there are no journalists waiting to get a story from the kids barely waking up from coma everytime they get knocked off fighting the giant aliens.

>She died LONG before Shinji started third impact
Yeah like 2-3 minutes.

Doing dumb shit when you are horny is not a rare occurrence.

He probably rationalized he could get away with it in the two nanoseconds it took for him to take down his pants and start jacking off.

Was everyone living tangoed or everyone in human history?

Something something Lilith souls are kept safe after death

The idea of having a lock that can be overriden is for the room to serve as a panic room.

Say you are a doctor and there are people out to get you, you can lock yourself in and only people with access will be allowed entry.

Many prisons even have locks on cell doors from the inside, so prisoners can lock themselves in to protect themselves from other inmates until guards come.

Some offices even have locks in the supply room for this very reason.

Rei collected souls of people long before Instrumentality started, she appears in the first episode before Shinji has even seen her. She is collecting all the souls.

THATS MY FUCKING POINT!!
IT MAKES NO GODDAMNED SENSE!!
The scene makes no fucking sense.

LONG before third impact happened.

Traumatized by those events caused him to lose his shit and result to that, so yeah.

>Rei collected souls of people long before Instrumentality started
No she fucking doesn't.

He's a sexually frustrated teen and is usually consumed by the first emotion that happens to strike him.

he needed to feel it again but she told him to stop being selfish

Then how does she come up in the first episode before Shinji has even seen her? How does she magically appear throughout the series?

You're blatantly misinterpreting her words.

He didn't actually jerk off, it was in his mind, all it was was symbolism, the reason the camera lingered in the lock sign was because that too was symbolism.

what?

Didn't you see her in the first episode before she even appears and then just disappears like a ghost?

I'd bet anything she is conscious

she reduces herself to a literal doll, to mirror rei, the girl she lost to, and he is still too afraid to touch her

hence "if I cant have all of you"

The ending is faked, Shinji is experiencing his own personal heaven like everyone else Rei gobbled up. He got his moment of deciding the fate of the world, and he gets to be alone with his waifu for the rest of his life. That's his embrace, or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Rei literally pops up again right before the choke thing and then disappears.

no.

2 things

she is bad at kanji (look at it ffs) hence she probably had to look this up in a dictionary

she looked up very specific kanji. there is an easier method of saying this

We have also seen Rei appear in multiple forms and at multiple places after becoming God and collecting all the souls.

It's obviously a flashback from a previous timeline, Shinji is hallucinating

are you implying that rei appears during soul pick up/drop off for repeat cycles?

If you are God, can alter form and appear at multiple places time is no big deal.
Shinji also does not hallucinate about anyone else and hallucination is based on what you already know. He couldn't hallucinate Rei before actually even seeing her.
Yes exactly

Asuka was tanged in Unit-02. She splits herself apart right before she "dies". As far as we know she didn't take any direct damage to her actual body, so the rest has to be psychosomatic feedback from linking with the EVA. She probably absorbed herself back into the LCL, which would've looked like death to everyone else because her life support sensors wouldn't be reading anything.

In any case, we don't really know how souls work. Rei grabbed Misato right before she died, but before Instrumentality even started.

Rei also appears right before Instrumentality and she even became God and Gendo shoots Ritsuko. She arrives right at the point where Ritsuko died and even during Misato's death.

Rei was basically the grim reaper at that point, transcending time to collect the souls for Instrumentality.

As seen in the picture she arrives at the brief moment that Misato dies.

Which raises the question if she can do that, when what limitations are there to her power? Is Kaji alive in Instrumentality? Misato's father? Abraham Lincoln?

Actually what did happen to everyone in the Katsuragi expedition. What happened to Adam. Why was he a fetus when we later saw him?

all souls are part of a biological supercomputer from the far

adam is fetal because his s2 organ got suppressed by the lance

Stop pretending you know Japanese language, its obvious its just Asuka wanting her privacy because she's a teenage girl. You're reading too much into it.

Nah, he fapped because he was an escapist... escapismic? and horny teenager. They fap to forget the worldy (or otherworldy) troubles during that sweet yet brief release of relief.