So did Jotaro use the Ripple to kill Dio or did he just overwhelm him with his power? If the latter is the case...

So did Jotaro use the Ripple to kill Dio or did he just overwhelm him with his power? If the latter is the case, I feel like it was a huge missed opportunity to tie in parts 1 and 2 to part 3.

The used the asspull to kill him.

OH MY STAND POWER

That's what I was afraid of. Missed opportunity. I really hate how Araki wrote off Hamon in the latter parts.

apparently the higher ups demanded something new to replace Hamon right after Part 2. Thus Stands were born, and have thus staid as a central part of series.

>asspull
Wrong. He had timestop since before stealing Joseph's mechanical finger without him noticing.

>apparently the higher ups demanded something new to replace Hamon right after Part 2

Source on this?

Dio hasn't really accustomed to Jonathan's body and he had earlier explained that the left part of the body heals slower, and Jotaro earlier broke Dio's legs. Dio just made the mistake of attacking with his left leg.

Did Jotaro even know HOW to use hamon though?

Jonathan's body was slow to heal, as Dio stated earlier. It was also shown that his leg was injured from earlier in the fight. Jotaro hit The World right in the injured leg, causing it to be blown apart. This "killed" Dio, but he likely would have regenerated eventually. What really killed him was the sun, so yes, in a way, they used the ripple to kill Dio.

My ass

this kills the DIO

DAMARE JIJI

Star Platinum punched The World's already wounded leg so hard it destroyed the rest of The World's body. And because Stands and Stand Users are directly tethered, the damage transferred to Dio, and thus, he also was destroyed.

Why is Jotaro so mean to everyone?

I can't see Jotaro being great at hamon, he smokes like a chimney. Maybe he's like Jorge 2 and had no aptitude for it.

> Calling it ripple and not hamon

>calling it Hamon and not Sendo

Autism

Part 6 basically confirmed that Jotaro is autistic.

>Calling it Sendo and not Sunny D fist

But when he absorbed Joseph's blood, didn't he get a massive power boost and nearly bested Jotaro?

He was left on his own, LIKE A RAINBOW!
LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DARK!

Pure fucking power. The entire show built up to show that STAR PLATRUIUM can fist fuck literally anything and everything if it is in range.

Yes, but his leg was still weak, the left side of his body still healed more slowly, and because of that Jotaro's punch was strong enough to break him apart.

The question you should be asking is why transferring DIO's vampire blood into Jonathaa Joesturr did not turn him into a vampire.