What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cjas.org/~leng/lainchat.htm
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1107850-pop-team-epic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should've been happy that even howaitu piggus could have been converted into his way of thinking.

>Thinks leftist thinking is distinctly Japanese?

>we as Japanese are so groriously different than other human beings on this world
>brains are folded over 1000 times
>麦茶 flowing through our vessels
>just the same as everyone else in the end
And I thought Lain was created by intelligent folks

who in christ's name are you quoting

please cite the sources of your quotes

There are none

This meme is so over-done.

>tfw you missed the change to shitpost with abe over irc
cjas.org/~leng/lainchat.htm

Well, either
A. He chose western values mistaking them for Japanese, which would just be an indicatior of how gone from society japanese values are.
B. He chose values thinking they were exclsuive to the Japanese, when in fact they're universal.
C. He produced the anime wrong and the end product didn't have any of the values he thought he put in it.
Either way he failed in his endeavor.

Anyway, it seems some of you are taking it as some kind of offense for some reason. Why? I would like to know exactly what his ideas for each of the values were.

he can't escape from the Amerifat

>Anyway, it seems some of you are taking it as some kind of offense for some reason.
Who is offended by this? In fact, I'm amused by his stupidity

>yfw his plan for cultural war worked

die you fucking buzzfeedfag
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1107850-pop-team-epic

>first image from google search
the fact you actually spent time to backtrace it is concerning

what makes Lain leftist? It's ideas are extremely right-wing if anything

read deleuze

He forgot about capitalism.

That you find this at all noteworthy only makes you more obviously new. Go back.

>He chose western values mistaking them for Japanese, which would just be an indicatior of how FAR gone HE IS from japanese societal values OUTSIDE HIS BUBBLE.

There's also the factor of existential loneliness, aka communicating your thoughts exactly is difficult.

That last sentence holy fucking shit

I don't even know what Lain is about. I just know that ironic teenagers who pretend to not care about anything love it

I see that nobody informed Mr.Ueda that 亜人 are literal empty shells willing to accept whatever view is thrown at them.

tfw too American to understand Lain

Fucking hilarious if true.

What's that trope called where you disregard the original creator's opinion, Death of the Author? Lain is still a 10/10 and my 8th favorite anime of all time.

did you think that you'd get away with non sequitur namedropping hoping that nobody had actually read him lol
neck yourself poseur

where does this meme come from? pretending that you know an audience when your only exposure to them is the four chan anime forum?

>Wow nice job pretending you know the audience when your only exposure to the audience is the audience

Extremely high IQ lain post, I must be unable to understand the intricacies of it

>the audience of a television show on the four chan anime forum is representative of the audience as a whole (or even aggregate)
stop shit posting

Amerimutts ruin anime.

Common sense.