Have you seen my panties?

Have you seen my panties?

Stereogatari coming soon?

Oh you mean these?
>places her tiny precum covered panties onto apple sized head of my dick and proceeds to bounce the ole feller up and down
You can have them back, but only if you use your mouth

Good girl

Beau-t-ful

Tsubasa on the other hand is Fugly.

I love her so much ;_;

I like the sawarineko male cat more.

Though they work well together.

Look into my eyes.

Now this right here...

God I wish that were me

You mean hanekawa or petting her?

without the blur?

Nada unfortunately. I'm also still looking for that Zen Sempai pic.

Hanekawa, duh

Hmm. I'd rather be petting her than being petted by a high school Japanese boy.

But then you're not a catgirl

No. I don't want to be A catgirl. I want to be up close and intimate WITH this catgirl.

This twee smarmy cuntery with the pretentiously arranging your dumbfuck drawing materials next to the picture is the worst thing ever. YES AMAZING you did it with REAL materials not easymode digital methods. Hint: it's not harder like you want to pretend, and if you spent half as much time drawing as you do buying the wrong pens and arranging your shitty diorama and photographing it, the drawings would be so halfassed.

I found the picture without the blur you wanted.

What if you got intimate with that catgirl as a catgirl

I suppose that would be alright for just a little while. The only problem is I wouldn't physically be me. That would be a big issue. You see, I am a man and we are built a certain way. Without being too explicit, ill just say there are certain things id like to do with her as a guy. Also I am particularly fond of my own body.

Cat always had the best feet

I found the picture without the blur you wanted.

Shit. My bad. Wrong pic. Now its lost. Will post it if I find it again in my scanning of 70000 pics.

Found another one with an all obscuring blur.

*wears panteys*
*gets pragnent*
WAT DO??

Do you want the child. If yes, great. If not, abort.

Also a bit off topic but...

Technically when you are fucking dogs, goats, horses you can impregnate them but no cell division will occur. So yeah, you can potentially impregnate many different animals.

Thank god the top of that lamp is flat and there is no decorative cap.

Would you a kid black hanekawa?

that's surprisingly descent

Well I'm wearing them. Wasn't that what you were saying?

Yeah, there is a whole set and she has done some GOOD ;) pictures and video shows too.

Yeah, the 3DPD caused the descent of my dick, too.

just 4u.

Xd

Given the chance and immune to her powers, would you hug black hanekawa?

The way her panties pinch in is perfect

Look into my eyes.

Move that fat bitch out of the way and bring the bat closer.

Omg she is so hot id ride that all night long.

I like sex with children as much as the next guy, but that is not fat. In fact, she is very very lean.

Bring the bat.

Black is best.

Yeah, I am your panties.

T-thanks.

Stripe cat is best cat.

Np.

Its a slight improvement from regular Tsubasa but nothing compared to black. Look how sexy her eyes and other things changed. She basically gets a tremendous upgrade when she goes black.

I love cat threads. Been a while since we had a good cat thread that 404'd from bump limit though. Bakemonogatari just isn't as good as it once was, even with the recent movies, they were still kinda meh.

>Censored with outrageous water marks
Cat is perfect, you do not hide or shadow perfection, but show it off in all its splendor. To do other wise stains her perfection and brings her down to a human being with all the faults of one.

Nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

Let's just get this out of the way so we can have a normal thread, built around a basic agreement.
Braids > Stripes > Short

I only like the male sawarineko cat. Blacks hair style was the best and it could be controlled by cat. Tsubasa did a dumbass thing cutting it off. Odd how I can be completely attracted to one side of the character and really dislike the other.

>and really dislike the other.
I guess I should be happy there is one less fighter in the ring for my waifu.

So yeah. Black cat hair the best. Gif related.

If she is gonna stay striped cat for the rest of her life, she is yours. But if black cat ever comes back (somehow) throw her back my way. Ill take good care of her.

That cunning mischevious look here is a big turn on.

>If she is gonna stay striped cat for the rest of her life

She is cause she has merged with both Tiger and Cat, becoming something more. That's part of her character growth now and while to us the viewer, it doesn't seem like much has changed since we always saw her unbecoming side, it changed how she views life and approaches people.

>But if black cat ever comes back (somehow)

It's a potential plot point; it isn't far fetched to say that in the future or when a dire situation arises, Hanekawa might be able to transform into the sawari neko at will and remain in control since it is part of her.

Hmm. Ill have to think about that one. Tsubasas personality with sawarineko body/features... Maybe. I might get to like her if she grew up some. Perhaps if she was a more whole human being.

I'm two images away from just saying that there is no bad version of hanekawa, only more perfect.

Black getting blacked pics

You have a nice collection of Hanekawas but mine used to be bigger. "Used" to. ;_;

What happened?

Turns out HDD can die on you without notice. Who knew?

T I C C

What would a date with Hanekawa be like?

That is always a fear. Every few months I back stuff up to a NAS in raid 5. If one dies ever, I just stick another one in and it will repopulate it. Everything else is on solid state drives. Well... My cellular telephone.

I still have programs, audio and video files from 1991.

Salty milk and coins.

I dunno. I've never actually got to the date part of a relationship with anyone. :/ Usually its just all physical.

She deserves better.

SSDs are supposed to last for over a decade, I'm just waiting for them to come down in price a bit so I can start transferring data to them. I have 4tbs of anime collected and with the death of old Nyaa, I'm worried about them. These images are stored in a small 250gig SSD.

yes yes more glorious tigerstripe

>Knows college is a massive waste of time

This is one of the reasons I love Hanekawa

Completely agree, black versions playfulness & patrician hair make her so much more attractive than beta ass cowtits mcglasses

I still have many magnetic drives and tapes that still work going all the way back to the late 70s. They aren't on very often though. I even have parity tapes of voyager 2 data that you can't even get your hands on with the freedom of information act.

Backups in one form or another is always a good thing.

They're the same person. How can people not understand this after so long?

so we're going to see war criminal cat animated some day, right?

What about the dead male cat sawarineko? That's her too?

I've always wondered how big her dick is.