Raildex thread

25 days until The Miracle of Saitama Super Arena.

Also, reminder that Mikoto is best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/infoMaon/status/950351715210903552
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accel is best girl, though

Great start OP.

Nice taste OP

Shit OP, off yourself faggot

Railsluts

Miracle that will be a one time only return and not singing the OP. Glad you understand won't be pushing this crap.

>Glad you understand won't be pushing this crap.
What?

I missed a you. I just woke up.

People are actually delusional enough to think she's making a full comeback? Even I accept that it isn't happening.

People around here keep pushing it. It's probably shitposting but it sets up false expectations for others and I despise that.

Honestly, she only needs to make two songs and fuck off again.

>the Mami Kawada Lover telling us she's not making a full comeback
What's wrong with you?
You shouldn't accept it so easily, dumbass.

(you)

Give it up, Mami is ded.

Honestly, it's not that simple. And I'm more excited for the new singer and OP.

>new
It's gonna be Maon Kurosaki and you're gonna like it.

Because I like her.

That's new to me user. She's not done the OP, only ED.

Good taste user.

She said she's only coming back for that one concert, then she'll go back into retirement. Seems she's only appearing because she was summoned anyway; if it weren't for that, she probably wouldn't show up (like she wasn't at the Dengeki concert last night).

Also, I'm more like Konomi Suzuki Lover these days.

Konomi Suzuki singing OMR makes me think she'll do ED for Index III.

she kinda implies she'll be singing it anyway
twitter.com/infoMaon/status/950351715210903552

I love Maon a lot so I'll be glad. I just really don't see Kawada coming back for even at least a little bit.

Unlikely: she's with Media Factory with doesn't exactly work with NBCUni/Warner to my knowledge.

>Also, I'm more like Konomi Suzuki Lover these days.
Time to change your trip.

One can always hope.

They're not banned from utilizing Media Factory related singers though. That connection exists through ASCII/Kadokawa being on the committee.

Don't plan to, I'm keeping this to honor her memory.

Same and she was dwindling quite a bit business wise in CD sales on the tail end of her career. There's no benefit of bringing her back. They can ask plenty of others and Iuchi Maiko/I've Sound will make magic with any singer.

>8th Jan
Where the fuck is the PV?

>He fell for the meme
Why did people think we'd get a PV on the 8th anyway?

Misaki a pile of shit

Her sales were declining? Man that's a bummer, why did she quit in general? It's not like she had a child or anything.

As usual an user who spreads around fake news made it up. People ate that shit up when they should have been asking for a source and ran with it.

Always, always question before believing an user's word without a source.

No PV. S3 delayed again.

I think Railgun perfected the cute scientist girl archetype.

5 hours.

Apparently she said something about "not wanting to reinvent herself" considering she thought she needed to "reinvent her music" once she reached 10 years in the industry. Apparently she had been thinking of retiring as early as Borderland and decided on it around 2014 or so. Though I guess declining sales were probably the final straw for her (considering PARABLEPSIA sold poorly and so did Break a spell and Gardens).

Nuno-tan was cuter.

She's not very smart though.

Is Lola a Devilman?

It also made child abuse fun

Just a devil. Touma is the closest thing to a devilman if anybody,

I want to breed this demon, if you get what I mean.

I want her to complain about hip thrusting animals while I fuck her silly.

The techno music genre was fine though, she didn't really need to reinvent herself. I'm not sure how Fripside or any other techno related artist is doing right now but meh. It's sad to hear her later albums didn't sell well though, I liked Parab. quite a bit.

I was hype for nothing. At this rate we won't get a PV till mid summer.

Shinobu was more cool than cute.
The fact that she's smart is what got her into so much trouble to begin with.

>Both antagonists are brits
WHAT DID KAMACHI MEAN BY THIS?

Spring Fes probably. The website will be updated either tonight or tomorrow night with Stages.

Tea sippers are the real enemy of society, not North Korea.

Half the cast is Brits.

I can't tell you how glad I am that To Aru did not go the way of Re:Zero. I really am
Just...(sorry for the ellipses I need them to emphasis my point)
They've even fucked over Emilia. Her LN self has NO FLAWS anymore. In the WN version of arc 4 she couldn't summon the cat spirit because she was subconsciously avoiding her memories and just wanted to run away from her responsibilities to the point of abandoning the support of her contracted spirit. One of the purposes of Arc 4 was to develop her past that fear.
LN version of arc 4 it's the clown that makes her unable to summon her spirit, he just wants to make her "alone" for whatever reason.
I just want to offer my sincerest gratitude for Kamachi, who didn't change his style of writing after the Index anime was released. Seriously, thank you Kamachi..

Kakinefag are you ok

>Othinus, Scandinavian
>Aleister, British
>Coronzon, disgusting demon possessing a cute British woman
What about Fiamma? Is he Italian or something?

And they are all awful people.

As an Emiliafag, did the LN rewrite ruin Emilia or something?

I was a big fan of Re:Zero, but to see it raped like this is horrifying man. Could you imagine To-Aru writing being dumbed down like this? Kamachi is a smart writer with a loose editor, Re:Zero used to be these 2 things, now it lacks them.

Think he's complaining that they made her a Mary Sue or something.

I tried telling people that ReZero isn't good

They removed one of her flaws man. WN Emilia is actually an ok character, but they chose to make her stay like this perfect princess who everyone discriminates against. One of the goals of the arc was to have her mature, to face her past and better herself. How can you do that now? The LN version is a mary fucking sue!

It’s just one of those situations where the author doesn’t accept their designated girl isn’t getting the traction they wanted l and tries their best to make them “perfect”

I had heard that was what the WN Arc 4 was all about and was looking forward to seeing that eventually, but that's a shame that instead of shortening it, he also managed to alter things.

Does that ever work?

>The autists here like re zero
No wonder we have a quality problem, that show is the Rick and morty of anime.

I'd argue with you, but not anymore. I'll defend the WN version though

>tfw too smart to solve problems

I don't think so.

The one thing people hate more than a whiny shitstain is a perfect, boring shitstain. So I'd imagine no.

It was alright for the first couple episodes then turned to shit. I made it to 18 out of sheer loyalty to how great the first episode was.
The characters were way too fucking smug by the end, as well as being unrealistic.

Anime Nunotaba was really cute though, but it did take away from the uniqueness of her manga design.

I like that Mitori can keep Misaki honest and grounded in the same way the latter does for Mikoto. I hope Kamachi writes an omake or LN chapter or something like that about their world round-trip with Dolly, or at least their visit to the beach. Many people (only here though) complain about how melodramatic their backstory was in the Railgun manga, but I honestly though it was one of the best portrayals of friendship Kamachi has written. That scene at the end where Fuyukawa draws the three of them like children again really sold it for me, like each of them regained some of their innocence, as cliche as that sounds.

Meanwhile, in kamachiland, your villain for the last 50 volumes is now a horny loli.

I loved that. People think any sort of emotional scene is melodrama so I don't put much stock into it. It was a great relationship dynamic and back story.

Not a loli and he's always been horny. He's also a man, a woman, an old man, a saint, etc.

Fisheyes Nunotaba > Anime Nunotaba, 100%.

Some people here would think somebody crying at their mother's funeral is melodramatic. I remember one guy calling Touma melodramatic during his "it bothers me" speech and I was actually lost for words.

Oh yeah I remember that. He's done it a couple of times. I just ignore them now though. Waste of time dealing with it.

That was indeed melodramatic. What else would you call it?

To be fair, melodrama isn't necessarily a bad thing. You're talking about those who used it in a negative sense.

>inb4 the tank was yellow because of his piss and semen

I mean melodramatic with the connotation of being overdone. Not just emotional.

Aleister's always been a degenerate. Could you imagine if originally Mikoto had some flaws and circumstances that prevented her from doing some things and in the re-write version, he actually makes it so that someone like Kakine or Aleister was actively preventing her from doing so? Its like that, actively reducing the depth of her character so she could appear more "flawless"

Nagai?

Nagai is Tappei.

Technically NT9 had the least melodramatic Touma of all. When he's deadpanning he's exaggerating but if anything he tried to downplay NT9

Nagai

By the way, Accelerator is the TRUE NUMBER 2

This is a really bad day

If I was Touma and somehow held the mental fortitude to get to the Omega world, it would not have been anywhere near as short or reserved. I would have fucking exploded. Will-tan would have fallen asleep by the time I'd be done/my throat collapses.

Can you try and throw in a joke or something with this from now on? It wouldn’t be a complete waste if that was the case.

You just described the whole Railgun part of the story.

Was I watching railgun with rose-tinted glasses? Was it really that bad?
But user, Kakine isn't a joke. Accelerator is though

Agreed. He has overdone some drama and some relationships are plain dysfunctional to the point of psychosis, like the entire ITEM dynamic, not because it's melodramatic but because it's plain crazy and unsettling (seriously, how the fuck can all these people still live together after all they went through with so little work on their issues?) and Touma "understanding" Othinus and vice versa, even though I like both characters but the Misaki/Mitori/Dolly one works out great.

Silent Party in particular butchered Mikoto. We just spent 16 episodes of her fighting alone and not wanting to get her friends involved in dark shit, then all of a sudden she does a 180 and everyone gets involved.
Saten also suddenly became an elite mecha pilot for whatever reason, but that was entertaining in a trainwreck kind of way so I forgive Nagai.

Touma understanding othinus makes more sense when you reread the between the lines as being applicable to both and consider the sheer scale of time. He even says he only knows othinus the girl not othinus the magic god.

Nagai's edited or changed a lot and any filler episodes is basically the same thing.

I can understand Saiai living with Hamazura/Takitsubo since she feels like a little sister, but Mugino made no sense.
Maybe if Mugino and Saiai lived together elsewhere it would be more believable.

Othinus and Touma make a ton of sense though.

Mikoto is literally "perfect" in the manga, and only requires some "power of friendship" sometimes to energize herself. All of her flaws have been completely removed, except being a selfish cunt, which is not curable.