What makes MiA the anime of the decade?

What makes MiA the anime of the decade?

I don't know

Nothing, the anime is an acceptable adaptation of a decent fetish manga.
It's only really great if you're the same kind of pervert it's aimed at.

Maybe not of the decade, but it was really nice. I liked the unique plot and art style.

It appeals to furries, who are obsessive.

Was only the second best anime of its year (after SSR)

What is SSR? google is giving me super saiyan rose

Sdance Sdance Revolution

AOTD? No. AOTY, absolutely.

I just think it is a good sign when they are able to show these kinds of shows again. The hype generated is a bit annoying, especially seeing the around the later episodes because you need to be stupid to no see where this show is going.

MiA is AOTY. Poptepipic is AOTD. Learn it.

>What makes MiA the anime of the decade?
If proper care is exercised by the production team, then it becomes AOTD for me at this moment.

Nothing. It was only AOTY because everything else was so shit.

"I only watched Kemono Friends last year"

when is the new chapter coming out anyways?

It's AOTD to me maybe because I haven't watched too much anime. And that's all that matters to me.

>It's only really great if you're the same kind of pervert it's aimed at.

24 hours

Nah man, while most people here are perverts i've seen a lot of "I would be fine with it if it was just loli, but the shota/furry/suffering is too much" plebs basically.
Also the occasional "Eww I dont like this pedophile shit" but i still can't tell if they're false flagging or not.

I don't think anyone would be here without some thing or another dragging down their lives.

People come to Sup Forums all the time just to see what's up. Having a reputation for being weird does that. People don't realize it's basically just people talking about what they like though, mostly.

Nothing. It isn't

Maybe I need to elaborate.
It's creepy if your a normie.
It's decent if you're an average Sup Forums guy
But it's GREAT If you're a furry, lolicon and shotacon.
See, I am a complete degenerate so I love it but even i can tell that's where most of the draw is, and that draw is actually detrimental to it's not only wider appeal, but just appeal to anyone who happens to find sexualising kids or animal kids weird.
I've seen lolicons complaining about the amount of shota pandering and shotacons complaining about the loli. It's really divisive even among degenerates, you need to have a specific set of tastes and tolerances to love it.

I mean I'm a furry, but even before Nanachi showed up (went in blind), I was pretty hooked. It has some great worldbuilding and really pulled me in on the adventure Riko and Reg are having.

nanachi's fluffy belly

Why does Riko pee herself so much?

Watch the anime to find out.

I did. And then she nearly pooped herself twice. Does this girl not know what a toilet is?

She's a zombie, no bladder or bowel control.

The 10th

Cummy in nanachi's tummy

20 minutes

I just like it because it's basically a Dante's Inferno with a great OST. Watching the characters try to suffer and survive is really interesting to me like with SSR

By why not all over her instead?

Because then her fur would smell of cum instead of smelling good.

I'm sorry, you seem to have mistyped "Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu", it's okay, it's a very long and complex name, it's understandable

Hm, you bring up a good point. I still want an earjob though.

The manga is really good even past the fetish pandering but that's what makes it hard to recommend people

Devilman Crybaby > Made in Abyss

>horriblesubs

>google image search for the show to find a decent looking picture of the characters

I know you guys are picky about a lot of shit, but I didn't think common sense was gone too

I'm going to rape the bun

DO NOT
Use this instead

DO NOT
Use this instead

DO NOT
Use this instead

DO NOT
Use this instead

DO NOT
Use this instead

Would you step on him Sup Forums? I would.

DO NOT
Use this instead

DO NOT
Use this instead

>Poisoned
>Dying
>Bleeding from every single orifice
She was too busy trying not to die to control her bladder. Csn't blame her

DO NOT
use this instead

I'm a normie and I fucking loved this show. The world building was the best part. It really gives you a sense of wonder

What about me?

All of you mates need a light in your lifes and to sort out yourselves.

Ew gross.

Made In Abyss is the current light in my life.

naaa~

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko or Girls' Last Tour. Really good.

ch44 never ever

wym im reading it right now

>Yfw Tsukushi delays it yet again

what's his endgame?

Just finished the anime
Spoil my ass i dont care has reg murdered bonedrewd already?

Bondrewd is "dead".

bondrewd never existed

bondrewd was a manifestation of the effects on the 6th layer

You'll have to ask riko. She's the one in charge of murdering white whistles.

Bonedaddy is dead, but isn't dead, but is dead, but isn't dead

he is diminished.

Furfag garbage.

Bondrewd has been dead for a very long time.

What about Kemono Friends? Or Kobayashi's Dragon Maid? Surely those are furfag garbage as well.

what furry parts are even in there? the most I remember is reg touching nanachi in a lewd way and that was just a joke.

Yes, he killed 4 Bondrewds.

retards who got suckered in by le arm scene

8 hours till the 10th starts in japan
19-20 hours till TL thread unless other TL does it

user...

?

The fact that you liked it the most out of everything that aired in the past 10 years. Congratulations!
Some people might try to convince you that you didn't actually like it, but pay them no heed. They're just jealous at the fact that you can enjoy things, unlike them.

Selective serotonin reuptake

I'm a lolicon, a shotacon and I like kemono a bit but I didn't find this show particularly amazing. It was good, yes, but I liked other things better than it last year.
Believing that you need to have fetishes in order to enjoy this adventure manga is proof that you fell HARD for the shitposting. Great job on not having a mind of your own.

Your optimism is about 4 weeks too early

That was only one time though. She nearly stains her pants other times too.

Daddy is always watching over his Nanachi and Prushka

Nothing since it isn't. The decade isn't even over yet.

It can be from 2007-2017

What show is your favorite from that time span?

Imagine being bondrewd
>killed by a potato
>pet rabbit leaves him
>daughter is dead
All in the same day

delete this

He killed his daughter though.

He suffers for the sake of humanity

He's the only one besides Jiruo who is trying to find anything at all about the mass deaths every 2,000 years. Meanwhile other white whistles are doing things more objectively selfish than him. Which is disturbing because he's Bondrewd.

sometimes the shit you guys say blows my mind
like what are you even looking for in media?
what even goes on in your head that this is the shit you think when you watch something?

quints confirm, how can other dads even compete?

>Hanezeve Caradhina has 1.6 million views on youtube
what the fuck. I thought this anime was fairly obscure?

They can't. Except maybe Hohenheim in FMA.
Soundtrack might even be better than the anime.