Unlabeled Chapter 03

Chapter XX-03 - Telepathy Time

Proofread by Shikise

Unlabeled Chapters 01 and 02:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/3vhh371h36anxfi/Kanna's_Daily_Life_Ch_11-13_(ENG)(v2).rar
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oops. I uploaded a page without the title. Here's the correct one.

Thanks.

In addition, I'm gonna talking about another project I'm involved in reageard to KAnna's Daily Life.

Everybody agrees that, compared to chapters 19-30, the quality of the chapters 11-18 sucks.

Currently I'm rewriting them with better qualty translation and proofread, so that they fit the standards set by the newer chapters.

Chapters 11, 12 and 13 are concluded.

Download:

mediafire.com/file/3vhh371h36anxfi/Kanna's_Daily_Life_Ch_11-13_(ENG)(v2).rar

Chapters 15-18 are being worked on right now (they already received proofreading). Chapter 14 is at the proofreading process.

Mitach planned to upload the updated chapters in Batoto (he did upload Ch11 and Ch12), but as you guys know, we can't count on it anymore.

Thanks, Sup Forumsnon! I feel sad about how batoto is going down now. I guess we'll start keeping the scraps of all of these TL threads (all over Sup Forums), until we get some sort of replacement, yeah?

More news. Kanna's Daily Life Volume 4 is scheduled to be released in Japan at February 10.

A new chapter is gonna be released in February 07.

If nothing goes wrong, we're gonna share plenty of dragon love in the next month.

Based on the samples the author posted in his NicoNicoSeiga page, you guys can expect chapters like

Harvest Time
Homeroom Time
Heavy Metal Time
Dentist Time
Kitty-Ears Time

I also came across the thread
about our work on Kanna's Daily Life. Thank you guys for liking our work.

To be honest, I'm confused about what I should do in the near future involving the sharing of Kanna's Daily Life.

The only reason the 30 chapters are in every other manga site as of now is because Mitach shared them in Batoto in the first place.

But, now, if we want to see these works being actually acknowledged by Dragon Maid Fanbase we're gonna have to do the working on sharing them ourselves, in places where the manga is still relevant.

What's with the first 10? ie the first volume? Are they ok as they were?

If you manage to compile everything into a zip file for download, that'd be a decent way to share it. Just keep updating the zip file with each release, and link it in the OP whenever you make a thread with a new chapter. That's personally what I would do if I were distributing a scanlated manga at this point. Keep it centralized and easy to access by anyone who comes across it. It's easier to read, catalog and share with others that way.

And, as before, thanks for all your work. I'm reminded that I kind of wanted to give a shot at looking over the Maidragon main manga raws since I'm pretty sure the TL releases are still 10 or so chapters behind. I thought it'd be a nice learning experience (it might also just be hell since I've seen how the text can rack up on some pages and it's not like I'm really literate or anything). At any rate, so long as you find it rewarding, just keep doing what you're doing. You'll always have support here, at the very least.

Just a lot more grammatical errors is all. People apparently complained enough that TL Sup Forumsnon got a proofreader. Since then, the quality has jumped up considerably. The first chapters aren't un-readable by any means, it's just that you'll notice a number of little errors here and there, especially if you're a native English speaker. It's kind of a nice gesture to go through the trouble of re-doing them, honestly.

>If you manage to compile everything into a zip file for download, that'd be a decent way to share it. Just keep updating the zip file with each release, and link it in the OP whenever you make a thread with a new chapter.

goddamn why is shouta such a fag?

The chapters 1-10 were translated by a different user. Getting credit for his work wouldn't be ethical, hence I'm not gonna touch them.

Not to mention, the manga is licensed, and chapters 1-10 were released in USA officially at January 02. Working on them is completely pointless as of now.

Kanna is too cute.

I'd like reading a Lucoa's Daily Life spin-off, if you ask me. You know, seeing Lucoa and Shouta's relationship actually progressing little by little.

I admit I cheer for them as much as I cheer for Kanna and Riko.

Same desu.
Like just something nice and calm but still fun to read like this.

>the TL releases are still 10 or so chapters behind.
I finished volume 6 by November. I'll continue once volume 7 gets scanned by the sources I steal from.
As of now, I'm just doing the Elma spin-off.

>translated by a different user
What the fuck, I swear we've had like 20 individual people TL parts of the maidragon series and its related spinoffs.

It would be the most fanservice-heavy of the Dragon Maid spin-offs, I think. At least it would differ itself from Kanna and Elma's spinoffs, and offer something they can't.

There was a character popularity contest realized at NicoNicoSeiga.

1st - Kanna
2nd - Elma
3rd - Kobayashi
4th - Saikawa
5th - Tohru
6th - Shouta
7th - Lucoa
8th - Ilulu
9th - Fafnir
10th - Takiya

Based on these data, Saikawa would have more chances of receiving a spin-off than Lucoa.

I'd like seeing how many people would vote for Georgie in such a contest. I actually love her.

Which reminds me, Georgie deserves more love. Time to fangay her a little.

>Tohru in 5th
Plebians, all of them.

I think that Fafnir would place much higher had a contest like this one had been made at USA. Probably he and Saikawa would switch places.

You guys don't see in Kanna anything but onahole.

She can also charge your phone.

Well, thanks for the dump, OP.

Kanna I can see. Elma I can see. Even Kobayashi, I can see. But fucking Saikawa more popular than Tohru?

False.

Never underestimate the power of the bohe.

And the twister scene. I probably wouldn't be here posting these translations if I didn't watch it.

Pic unrelated.

>r underestimate the power of the bohe
I liked it

He wants to be a wizard, user.