Boruto

Will she die like her dad?

Hopefully not.
But Jashin needs to make a comeback. I think it will be the Ootsusukis’ enemy, due to Jashin’s assocation with death, and the Ootsusukis’ association with life/avoiding death

I’m gonna accelerate, Sarada-chan.

if you keep thrusting heavily like that i'll-

sakura's face. perfect meme.

Madara

yeah. Never really got educated on what jashin actually was. It's too bad hidan got killed off and forgotten desu..he could have explained it

So,when will the series become more ''edgy''?
Is it just because they were in the academy days that everything was seen in rose tinted glasses?

prolly when kawaki shows up.

either that or never. boruto seems to be a p vanilla show compared to the original nart.

Planning on going to Japan in fall. Anything I should know or do? Also how'd you wind up in nipville from Maine of all places.

I don’t think Hidan can explain either, taking into account his low intelligence, insanity and brash personality. If an explanation for Jashin is offered, it will probably be from an other Jashin cultist, or the Ootsusukis themselves, if the “Jashin is the Ootsusukis’ enemy” theory holds true

Kawaki is like the last boss in Boruto before Boruto Shippuden.
In any case,I prefer this atmosphere as long as they start going seinen(I know what it means) later

Hopefully never.

Yeah,Hidan was just a random guy that got the blessing.In any case,Hidan has to be brought back(he's not death desu) and become a good guy and train/befriend Mirai.

Shikamaru is her teacher and he's the only one who knows the location of his remains though

Pic up a japanese dictionary of course! And bring your own food, assuming you dont like foreign food (ps. I recommend you visit the cat cafés and the little manga stores :3) also, some things are more expensive here than in the us.

My parents lived in maine for most of my adolescent life. when i turned 18, we moved.

He was pretty passionate about jashinism though, so he would probably ramble about it if asked. i think hidan is the only jashinist though.

Naruto being an edgy series is probably one of the largest contributing factors for its success, along with a lack of new DBZ content. No wonder Boruto is flopping, but considering what passes for “edgy” content these days (content that is either slightly dark, or pure nightmare fuel) it makes sense why SP turned Boruto into an SOL

Passion does not mean knowledge though, especially when one is not an intellectual like Hidan is. Look at fundamentalist Christianity

I wouldn't say Boruto is flopping.The fanbase is stable.Dragon ball Super is the reason that it's not the most popular normie show of the year though

Fair point.

I like to think the men i jerk 2 are smart tho.

From what I have seen surfing the blogosphere, most so-called normies dislike Boruto heavily

True, but most of them have their intelligence obscured by mental illness though, preventing it from truly blossoming. And some are just idiots, like Adult!Sasuke and his treatment of Sarada

The best sasuke is furry sasuke

>Hidan
>Killed off
He's still alive, bitch. He's just dying slowly.

His return to the show when?

Humans can't survive that long w/o food or water tho.

And ao shouldn't of be able to survive a beast bomb from the 10 tails. Long story short if the pedo artist wants to draw him in, he will

Nor can humans survive getting their head chopped off. Your point?

Thats a woman?

For me, it is Last!Sasuke and EMS!Sasuke, but CS2!Sasuke is high up there, especially with his sense of nobleness balancing his angst and broodiness, though I argue that CS2!Sasuke is even more of a edgelord with his actions that MS!Sasuke

Its because ghetto niggers aka normie fanbase used to terrible writing and power creep.
Now they dont like it because writing is half decent, characters established through cute SoLs and now fights have tactics nice choreography

He can't die from that, however, he CAN starve.
And he has been forgotten ultimately so pedo won't draw him in.

I couldnt find a lewd pic of last!sasuke sadly but heres sauce kissing snake.

Tbh they shouldn't have changed his cute spiky hair. the utakata thing is really weird.

Most people in the blogosphere seem to hate for similar reasons here; how poorly and depressingly written the adult characters are, how it seems to be boring and lacking the same type of passion had, and how it is relying on the same cheap tropes Naruto did, but seemingly to a much greater extent

> Sauce kissing snek
Boruto kissing Snek's snek like that when?

>ghetto niggers
We don't say that in Boruto threads let alone on Sup Forums.

Boruto is like modern life after WWII.
It is an era of great development,why do you think there are like 50 genin teams in konoha alone while in naruto there were not even 10

>Borutards defending AND praising nothing happening in their GT sequel.
It's like they never read or watched a shounen before.

like a little bitch

I get your first point even though they do that purposefuly to highlight the kids.
But for the latter how are they doing the same tropes?

Yeah, but it makes sense now though, as Sasuke is now a broken shill for the system. He lost his spark. And Sasuke wore a Ukataka where?, as I do not recall him wearing one, outside of promotional materials

Soon

No, utakata was a jinchuuriki with the same haircut.

Boruto getting canceled when?

I think thats because Kodachi trying to buy much time as he can for writing before anime catches up the manga.
Remember, he is the one who requested manga to be monthly.

Why he in dress? I feel like this is a parady

>how poorly and depressingly written the adult characters are
?

How can they possibly justify Boruto eventually becoming stronger than Naruto?

Probably not for another like three years.

It's a testament to how OP Naruto and Sausage are.

They're so fuckin jacked that they literally changed the genre of their own show.

Their complaints seem to center on Boruto having an unknown to him power that will allow him to change the world, just like Naruto and Kurama, reliance on tragic backstories once again to create sympathy, and female characters being heavily sensualized, and restricted (though there is much less female character restriction, at the cost of increased sensuality, but it is still there)

Manga may or may not be cancelked after anime catches up
However Anime getting cancelled?
As long as animators still receive their rations from it, it wont be.

Hard to learn Japanese? I wanna see good shit in Kyoto and Tokyo ideas? Thanks btw
You ever coming back or staying in a foreign land forever?

Crossdressing fetish.

It maybe realistic, but realism is not the tone of Naruto, and thus, the adults are poorly written for a fanasty series. In addition, they make stupid decisions all the time, like preventing their child from knowing about their birth, and surpressing critical information for understanding the current state of events

Got any more of Sasuke please?
He needs to be humiliated

>reliance on tragic backstories
It's actually opposite
Naruto, who had tragic backstory gets a sweet memories later on
Boruto however, gets sweet memories first then tragic story later on.
>that will allow him to change the world
For worse in Boruto's case.
>female characters being heavily sensualized
Blame Ikemoto for that.
Either he is huge lolicon or wants to get fired from the project.
Or both...

It's pretty hard. some symbols have multiple letters and some look extremely similar to others.

you could go to the fox, cat and bunny villages! Theyre pretty fun! If you like pokemon you could visit the pokemon center shops and get some event mons and merch.. and i guess you could try some of the restaurants...but dont eat any raw sushi, you could get worms.

i'm never going back to maine, no.

I mean I don't see how the adults are depressed. They all seem happy with their lives and Shino is the best he has ever been.

>like preventing their child from knowing about their birth
That's just Kishi's autism.

Why are you still here?

* and surpressing critical information necessary for understanding the current state of events, and allowing slavery to still exist, despite an essential goal of that character was to correct injustice

If Hidan crawls out of his grave and kills her somehow I am going to laugh my literal ass off.

Does anyone have the Korean words for the character names? They always make the best fanart?

Go to Tokyo mosque if you are European
You'll feel just right at the home...

The examples that come to mind for me are Team Seven, due to their prominence

See

I was hoping for some of the other character names.

Thanks

>I-it’s not that the show is shit, it’s the fans!

Sasuke should have been girl
At least Oro should have gave him fully functional vag

Aight thanks. We meant America in general not Maine

Im enjoying it so far
nuSarada and nuSumire ruins it though

Why is Naruto so busy but Tsunade was basically slacking off the whole time just fine?

Nah fuck Europe I'm from the US.

Nah, i couldnt bring myself.

It's so peaceful here compared to america.

Although i perfer male sauce, cuntboys are nice.

In the entire series it was said that the future generations will surpass the others. For a long time we all heard that Hashirama and Madara were fucking gods(and they were), then they got surpassed by Nardo and Sauce.

We can at least expect the same to happen with Bort and Salad.

If Sasuke was a girl Hinata wouldn’t have won.

He is busy sucking off Niggakage's dick
Holy shit, I didn't bust this much nut since third great ninja war
FUCKING CLOUD NIGGERS

Ayy powers + Technology

>male sauce
I agree but children needs to be conceived

But who will be greater than the other at the end, Boruto or Sarada? I hope it is Sarada, just to add narrative tension, as she will be hunting Boruto down post-Kohona destruction

Who says men can't conceive?

Nature or the laws of science

Above pic related proves otherwise.

Giving it's a Shounen and the co-MC is a girl, Bort obviously.

But i do wanna see Bort being hunt down by his friend after his hypotetic betrayal

No she will marry Kagura and have weird eyed babies.

That's just fat sauce

Yeah, especially if the hunt ends with Sarada calling out Boruto about how he threw her and everybody else's love away with his betrayal.
Though there is actually some mythological basis for Sarada being stronger than Boruto though, as in the Hindu epic Devi Mahatmya (which is as important as the Bhagavad Gita in some Hindu schools) the Supreme Divinity, Mahadevi, in the form of Mahasaraswati (the goddess that Sarada is named after) hunted down and easily destroyed two demon brothers who nearly destroyed the world (Boruto and Kawaki)

I hated how the movie or manga never addressed this. I hope the anime expands his role in the movie recap.

I was hoping he died but no dice. Always annoyed me

>Hidan can starve to death
>Hidan can die
Source?

Kishi in something he did

I hope Hidan crawls out of his grave at one point. Not for any reason just that I really liked his design and general insanity.

His theme soundtrack is god level as well.

Boruto? More like oh god am I boreduto

Man, if that's gonna be it, i can't fucking wait. Kinda makes sense bort overly liking Kawaki because they share the same thoughts and opinions.

Ikkyu will die just like the third hokage and Kara will be the cause.

Even better if they framed Boruto for it.

Iwabee will die just like Neji.

Hopefully Kawaki becomes the Coolest Friend for killing him.

Why are you still here?