Okotta?

Okotta?

Why was the second half the exact same as the first half but with different voices

That's the joke.

What is this referencing?

>hating fun this much
spoken like a true cuck

le epic troll anime

>using your entire second half of an episode on 1 joke
T-thanks

Is being an ironic weeb bad because I guess I am one

>dream daddy

not seeing the appeal for ironic weebs

okottenai yo

it's advanced shitposting

The voices are dumb

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I just watched, but I am going to look forward to this every week.

It is, stop trying so hard to fit in

Wow, I didn't even notice they had different voices. I just skipped over the second half because I thought it was an error.

Same
I also thought that I clicked on the wrong link when I first saw the intro

Jokes on you this was my first time ever posting on Sup Forums

hope you found something nice to repost on facebook

it's called AB testing, basically seeing which one is successful to the target audience and going with that

these people are retards

It's not the same without the excessive profanity.
I blame CR.

Actually I'm a /lit/fag that got this episode suggested to me and I came here to see if the double episode was a ruse cruise

I see

My guess is that it was popular among community and spouted memes maybe? Based on my experience with ironic weebs it does fit, it's more popular among them than hunie pop

I hate this fucking meme

That is not entirely true, since AB testing shows the one case and not both, and has criteria to measure responses from said audience. In this case it was just a gag.

get out of /lit/ teen

The meme where we turn everything into an anime girl? Yeah it's turbo autism on the level of creating Sonic OCs

yep, seems like people have forgotten what personification is supposed to be.

So what are the odds the intro actually gets picked up at it's own anime?

check em

Beef or chicken?

I mean, they did that whole fake anime intro, which is probably the most expensive one-off joke ever. So wasting 12 minutes on a single joke is pretty consistent.

i feel personally attacked.

except for jojo. who the fuck watches that.

I want to fully embrace this picture, if only for Dragon shit, Umaru and youtubers

chicken

Okotta nay yo

Reminder that basically none of this counts if you genuinely enjoyed it.

There are sure to be memesubs with added swearing, I think they just can't do it on TV.

This must be how Sup Forumsfags feel when ironic geek chic hipsters stole their culture in 07/08

Sup Forums is now the ironic geek Chic hipsters

What is the probability they will dedicate an entire episode to animating the cuckoo clock joke?

おこった?

What kind of hell is this

even the fake idol anime is better than many shows this season

there's literally nothing wrong with HuniePop

Hopeful

We aren't being ironic when we call it Sup Forumsmblr

HuniePop is pretty great, making an achievement that needed extreme advance planning was neat.

Name one.

Panty and Stocking had FACK all over the place though. Although I suppose that's more of a late night kind of show.

this. Sup Forums is literally one of the worst board in Sup Forums right now
>24/7 shipping threads
>24/7 gay shipping threads
>24/7 gay stuff
>24/7 cuck queen threads

This aired at 25:00, it's a late night show.

slow start

Okkota?

Don't forget everything is polluted by Big Two stuff. It's almost as bad as Sup Forums with how much Capeshit they discuss constantly.

is that a kimi no nawa reference?

So advanced that it's not that funny and forgettable
Truly a kuso anime. I wonder how it'll all go.

OKKOTTAIMASU

was Popuko voiced by a guy on the second half? I honestly can't tell

fite me

Haven't seen it yet so I guess you win by default.

can someone explain the beef or chicken sketch to me

Yeah, I think both of the previewed VAs got Pipimi.

>Even Bkub shitposts Keit-Ai

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

fuck chicken

inb4 mad mods

I like the female voices better.

"Beef" as slang for fighting. "Chicken" as you are a wuss/coward.

No. Just wait until there are people proudly proclaiming themselves """"""fans""""" who also actively despise everything about the medium and its culture, consider everything about it to be toxic and problematic, try their hardest to sanitize it and make it palatable to their political sensibilities, pressure publications into hiring people who have no background working in the medium and put them on A-list titles while their editors are asleep at the job letting them run roughshod over their predecessors' work, make as many decades-old characters suddenly brown or gay, try to shove as much current-year #woke lingo into every speech bubble, then publicly shit all over the history of the characters and titles to social media and news publications, declare the new versions superior, and claim anyone who has a problem with the changes is a bigoted dudebro.

And have even more people think they're familiar with the characters because they saw the feature film versions of them, and nothing else.

Then you get to fucking complain about ironic tourists stealing your culture. I'm sorry. It hurts.

BEEF

BOTH

>Pipimi not a cute squeaky voice
I mean, they could have a male VA make those grunts and screams and have a female VA do the rest. It could possibly be a lot funnier.

Sentai subs had more swearing.

Popuko 1 was a lot better than 2 but both Pipimi's were great.

Oh shit, I meant Popuko, not Pipimi.

Beifu

Wish Wakamoto was there.

>it's called AB testing
Its literally a gag from the manga where they say that in the case an anime got made they should get two popular male VAs for the anime.
And the absolute madmed actually pulled it off.

beef or chicken?

Beef or chicken

BEEFU

Am I the only one that was bothered by the nonexistent sound mixing? The music was so loud that I couldn't hear the voices, it's extremely jarring.

Sasori dayooooooo!

sounds just like tumblr

Bifun

>AB testing
The manga mentions how there's a lot of copy pasting going on in it. That's the point of the two halves being the same visually. Maybe you're retrded

Popuko 1 > Popuko 2
Pipimi 1 = Pipimi 2

Doujins when

OKOTTEMASU

Same.
I first saw it in the Sup Forums thread so I couldn't work out why op was comparing it to western stuff at first.

did they reference Thunderbolt Fantasy out of all things?

It hurts.