Spring can't come soon enough

>CG
This is insulting. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? These disgusting jews ruined Death Note and now Saint Seiya. Fuck them.

>Toei confirmed this to be peak CG
When did you stop feeling the cosmos user?

>Toei
>CG

oh god.

What is this a new movie, series(?) will it be canon?

Find a flaw on the Sagittarius Gold Cloth.

Toei sucks at many things but their CG is actually decent, way better than Sidonia or that gay gems thing

Do you really think Toei is going to mess up the most hyped anime of the late 80s? Seriously, the name alone is going to pull thousands in profit off the Latin community alone.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Reboot.
1st Season on Netflix Focusing on the Galaxy Tournament and the Silver Saint arc

>Do you really think Toei is going to mess up the most hyped anime of the late 80s?
Yes?

I was about the fucking up part, but seriously it would be almost foolish not to give this the creative attention it deserves, even if its going to be adapted for a new audience if done the right way Netflix will have a fucking cash cow. Especially with the way they are handling the world tour of the Saint Seiya exhibits

I hope you guys are ready to see a whole new level of clickbaits and spic memes.

You missed Omega, didn't you?

Hell no.

btw I'm spic and really hate their memes

Nice i'd wonder if they will stick closer to the manga this time.

I don't mind the CGI, Kado looked decent but
>written by murricans
I don't have enough vomiting lolis for this shit

Yea honestly we just need more SS so anything is welcome.

>Better than gay gems

You've reached a new level of faggotry. Please stop believing toei's lies or you'll be supremely disappointed and I'll be here to laugh at you in spanish.

They already messed it up countless times, plus sailor moon's remake and all the old timey remakes they've done. You can't be this delusional.

Yes down to the color scheme of the characters. Which kinda sucks most of the designs from the anime is better than the manga.

>remaking Classic instead of finishing Lost Canvas
FUCKING WHY

>Do you really think Toei is going to mess up the most hyped anime of the late 80s
They already messed up Dragon Ball, though. They also already messed up Saint Seiya, while we're at it.

is this sci-fi? I saw its page on MAL tagging it as sci-fi. But then again, it is the same website which tagged Yotsubato as seinen and 3-gatsu as shounen so whatever
>inb4 MAL

>Seiya has three attacks (Ryusei Ken, Suisei Ken and Rolling Crash
>Both Shiryu and Shun have more attacks than him
What did they mean by this?

I'm not its just my turn to ride the hype train into its inevitable demise.
I do have hope sense the the series doesn't have a huge plot line and most of the lore is explained episodically, it does seem pretty hard to fuck up regardless of CG
How so? Sales of the figurines still sell out even from that faggot Omega series.
Also the exhibits still sell out of tickets everywhere they visit.

Well that sucks, all the cloths especially the bronce cloths are absolutely horrendous in the manga

Lets hope that
"adapted for a new audience" means that they might keep the original anime style and combined with the violence and story from the manga

Why is everyone acting like it's the first time? The Sanctuary Legend movie had beautiful CG. It was still unwatchable and was even pulled from China's theaters because it butchered the characters, their armors and the plot was simply inept.

>Do you really think Toei is going to mess up the most hyped anime of the late 80s?
Yes.

>the name alone is going to pull thousands in profit off the Latin community alone.
You're not wrong but that doesn't mean it's not gonna suck.

>Shiryu doesn't take off his armor
What the fuck

>tfw saint seiya and captain tsubasa in the same season, with db super probably still ongoing
This is like my 90s childhood. Goddamn.

Meant for

No, it's not Toei, it's Kurumada. He completely destroyed his own work by meddling with the anime making. Firing the people that made his ugly manga an animated piece of art, forcing the new animators to draw like he does etc. Saint Seiya has been unwatchable since he put a foot in the animation studio.

It's gonna be cash cow either way because of marketing alone. Plus because of , you know it will be bad. Stop setting you up for disappointment.

Hot damn what a time to be alive.

A bastardized version of your childhood, maybe.

don't forget a new CardCaptor Sakura season.

He didn't fired the animation staff though, only the anime director was fired and the voice actors, this series will have michi himeno as character designer most likely.

>I hate Cancer: the anime/manga
Fuck that.

Clean off your gwrasses user and stop and smell the cosmos.
This is gonna be a decent reboot that we need this day and age.

>Implying he wasn't the reason you watched the Sanctuary Arc

The main writer credits are stuff like Avengers Assemble, Ben 10 and Ultimate Spider-Man so if anything they'll probably gonna make it more kid friendly

Manigoldo was great though

No, fuck him, fuck Kurumada and his shitty art, the best part of his series wasn't even made by him, and was this

You dare say that about the same face god?

>all those disgusting samefaces

TRAILER FUCKING WHEN

It's not even the faces that bother me. It's that weird angle he always puts the characters at.

>Never noticed he copies and paste
Oh fuck we're screwed.
Does anyone know this if this faggot is watching over the reboot creatively?

Different studio

Look on the bright sight Saint Seiya Sho anime is confirmed and its not CG or on Shitflix

Devilman VS Saint Seiya when?

Devilman Vs Hades

What american?