Which one did it better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/bokurano/start/2017-01-01/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"plastic memories"/start/2017-01-01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Madoka but Bokurano does come close.

Rebellion > Bokurano > Madoka

The manga for Bokurano blows Madoka out of the ballpark but the anime is probably not as good

Madoka.

Neither they were both equally shit.

You’re just saying that because you’re the only one that has read it so nobody knows. It’s most likely not even close.

Bokurano manga >> Madoka >= Bokurano anime

Period.

Apples an oeanges

Bokurano got me to care a lot more about the characters. Even most of the quickly killed off and unimportant ones. Madoka steals from Bokurano too, Koyemshi's character and the plot of the anime.

get out of Sup Forums

Basically this. Bokurano its just a better work all around.

Bokurano

I read it. It was pretty good, but the end was... ehhhhh. Not that great, kinda a downer, really. Madoka's end is better.

No. I am sick of seeing people praise Ryuki as as some great series.

RYUKI WAS BORING AS SHIT. It is the only Rider that I had to drop for a while because it was so god damn boring. The characters sucked aside from the lawyer. The main character was especially bland, there was no plot for the first twenty episodes it was all about the conflict between characters which was a problem because all the characters sucked. Ryuki sounds so fucking good and interesting on paper but then you watch it and it's fucking boring shit. Fuck /m/.

Decade was fucking awful, Wizard was uninspired., but nothing was as boring and uninteresting as Ryuki.

I’ve been watching anime since Inuyasha started and I’ve never watched it heard anybody on Sup Forums talk about Bokurano. How good could it possibly be? I’m pretty sure this is a case of an anime being liked because of how underground/old it is.*

ooooEEEAAEEEOOOO
UUUUUNINSTAALLL

The Bokurano manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0

I hope this is bait cause fuck.

definitely gets talked about
newfag

> kinda a downer
Were you somehow expecting a happy ending?

It really doesn’t. It gets talked about less than plastic memories. Think about that.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/bokurano/start/2017-01-01/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"plastic memories"/start/2017-01-01/
No, it doesn't. And that's only 2017, at which point PM was only two years old, while even the Bokurano manga had been over for the better part of a decade.

Every bad thing people say about megucas is ten times more true of Bokurano, and what it does do well it still doesn't do as well as Madoka. On the other hand, it's less popular and this is Sup Forums

Nah, but I was hoping for something more bittersweet rather than the straight up bleakness of the ending.

Admittedly, I'm just a sucker for more hopeful endings, though.

What’s less popular?

>Bokurano is obscure
>people even bringing the anime up beyond UNINSTALL UNINSTALL
>comparing it to Madoka when they only share an incredibly superficial similarity
What the literal fuck is this thread

People compare anything to Madoka.

Really? Even if you knew they wilk all die? The manga was boring as fuck following the same formula.
>introduce a character
>show his/her shitty life
>kill him/her
>repeat
There was no hope for the characters because their death was part of the rules. Because of that there was no tension.

The manga is shitty edgefest. Like all stories from this author.

Not him, but I think you were looking for the wrong things. It wasn't supposed to be a thriller about who will die. It was about what they did with their lives knowing they were going to die.