Shingeki no Kyojin

>so you all came
Eren knows how sexy he looks now

Wow this manga went downhill.

This arc was good till SL appeared. I hope some of them die otherwise it would be too boring

This shit's still going?

>good, so you all came
wtf is this translation, the first version was way better

t. brainlet

Are they flying now?
Who the fuck is that poorly drawn asshole with a scraggle beard?

Define how it went "downhill"

the first versions were way fuckin off, like really bad off, IE: Magath stated they needed to go to the Island in the lebbit shit translations.

>tfw when haven't read since Eren was chained in rod's basment
>tfw this is interesting by comparison
>tfw none of this matters as much as college football and you're disappointed by the bullshit championship game

>wow what is happening in this manga I´m not reading?
fuck off

where they at?

>Zeke, sit, oh I´m sorry, you can´t

I literally just read it
From this page I can tell that it is shit

>one page
Yeah you´re a retard.

kys retard

So did mikasa just kill her?

WH-chan is too cute to die

I sure fucking hope so. After so many years the VENGEANCE must be swift and fucking brutal. Mikasa has been slaughtering titians more then half her life. She had a clean open shot so unless she fucked up majorly that cunt is dead as shit.

fucking off yourself

I want WH-chan to hammer muh dik!

Did Mikasa cut her hair? I'm sad.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

I wonder when people will stop pulling stills from this ultra-stylized sequence and pretending that they are QUALITY. It's already been what, 5 years? Will they ever stop?

so fucking cute.
do you have more?

Can anyone explain what the fuck this is now? Last time I was in this shit was when armin took on the colossal titan's power, after that it was a bunch of talking chapters and I got bored keeping up.

yeah so basically what happens is you catch up with the manga and learn for yourself

So, finally got around to watch the two seasons and the manga equivalence, and against all odds & expectations it was pretty fucking good. Should I jump right into the manga or wait fot the third season ? Asking 'cause in my opinion it's one of this rare occurence where the adaptation is better than the source material.

war were declared.

I’m waiting for the adaption but I feel like I should just read the manga due to spoiling myself

Oh hey look, fucknugget here stated a great idea that I'm not gonna follow.

Thanks user. I assume they made it to the main island and started a sneak op

I'm in quite the similiar position. Really regretting spoiling myself now.

Not mine, just saved it from another thread. Here's another piece of artwork (again, not mine)

Finally caught up with the manga. I normally wouldn't have bothered but this manga is all my younger cousin talks about and I'd like to understand what the hell he's been talking about

you'd be hard pressed to not get yourself spoiled in these threads if you aren't going to read up the manga up to where its at currently. If you can't help but want to know what happens next then go ahead and start reading, its not hard to find out there (mind various translations, some of them may be garbage)

Beyond that iduno, can't really tell you what you want to do in the end

mainland yes. The best working theory ATM (IMO) is that Eren went there on his own, somewhat rogue. In doing so SL and friends followed him. They eventually coordinated their plans and then here we are. How long they were there is unknown.

It's quite possible that Eren and SL infiltrated together at the same time, but Mikasa's mannerisms/statement seem to indicate not really.

You think Jean ever looks at that tall elongated body and thinks to himself
>what the fuck did I ever see in her

>Start series when season 1 comes out
>It seems like it might be fun generic shonen about kids fighting giant monsters
>Starts off fairly dark, but still nothing we haven't seen before
>The Reiss arc/basement reveal
>This entire massive mythology has formed combined with genuinely depressing shit
>Protagonist who murders women and children

This series is gonna become a pleb filter when the normies that watch the anime hit this stuff

Good grief imagine the collective normie butthurt during Season 3

But they love the manlet

Then why the fuck do you ask? The manga is not even that long to read

>implying normies won't quit watching somewhere during the first half of the uprising arc

>muh didans
>muh reinder and berbold
>muh monek didan

And...?

this, uprising arc gonna kill the anime like it killed the manga fanbase.

>implying butthole and weiner shitposters were remotely normal

The best part about Bert dying is they finally fucked off and Reiner stopped being the split personality faggot whose greatest use was having a mental snap at the worst time.

anyone want to give a really quick run down on where the plot went

Why? Uprising is full of manlet fanservice, if the anime is killer is because they waited too fucking long to make It

You'd probably have an easier time following along with the pictures if you can't read, user.

Why the fuck are so many of these asking? Just read or fuck off

What I'm arguing is that anime onlies will become majorly butthurt because they don't care about dialogue or political intrigue or lore, they just want ebin titan battles

>Kawaii girl picture
Of course, you only watch girls doing cute things, now it makes sense

>on a weekly schedule instead of the month by month suffering we got

Secondaries and anyone who marathoned it know nothing of political arc suffering.

normies don't want to watch levi talk, they want to watch levi fight and that doesn't happen until chapter 58, so 8 chapters into the arc, so roughly 4 actionless episodes, so a month of normies being bored.

I'm not saying manga readers didn't suffer during the Uprising arc, just that anime onlies don't have the patience to wait a week let alone a month. If you want to know true suffering, visit a Berserk thread (actually not that many these days now that I think about it)

I'm the guy who just finished the anime and I don't get it. The anime cuts next to nothing and stay really faithful no?

The next arc in the anime is vastly different from every other arc before it. Like Trost but with 70% talking.

the early part of the manga was the same, very simple and straightforward. For whatever reason after rescue arc things took a wild turn and the story has become this bizarre mix of nazis, WW1, bloodlines, political intrigue, ,demons, and time travel

Eren killed dozens of innocent women and children last chapter, not even straightup villainous protags like Light Yagami do that. Isayama is a madman and when the anime reaches this point there will be anger from normies

Yes, and now the series will delve into politics and no fights for a good portion that will likely last the majority of the future season. Many normies don't like a lack of action in their media.

For example, even though Blade Runner 2049 immediately starts with a man being punched through a wall and ends with a brutal strangulation/drowning scene, it "lacked action" according to most normies.

They need fights to be explosive and about every 10 minutes or less to keep their attention

Well, can't tell for others but you have me hyped up. Might give in and continue with the manga.

Season 3 may or may not be 2 cour. If so, then the first half will be very dialogue heavy with no titan fights (some cool gun fights between humans though) and the second half will be one big long battle

This manga has been everything I'd hoped for since Kruger spoke to Grisha on the wall.

Can Eren be redeemed after this? You can never have a "him chilling with his buds lmao isn't he cute =P" moment after what he did here

He's got to kill everyone for Paradis to be free user. Gotta keep moving forward.

Eren going out of his way to kill as many innocent people as possible

>went for the military instead of the foreign ambassadors
>innocent

When does Step B get the important killing done so no one escapes to let the truth out?

ive never seen a comeback like SNK pulled. it was looking real bad at around the Armongbowl, but somehow the author saved the series.

Eren did absolutely nothing wrong. I would even go so far as to say he did everything right (except for jobbing to the WHT, but whether that was his plan or not we will see)
>innocent people
Those are high ranking military officers, any actual innocents killed were collateral damage

Whiners is cancer of SnK threads, worse then waifufags

>tall elongated body
>short hair
She's much sexier now

>mikasa getting the lenalee treatment
For what reason?

Jeanbo would still love her even if she were obese.

>Zofia, Udo
>Warrior candidates
>valuable military personnel
>innocent

He deserves long-haired Mikasa

the audiences are representation of the world, taybar is preaching to them to get into a war with island eldians
they're all enemies

>cuts next to nothing and stay really faithful no
It cut most of chapter 51. It's not that faithful.

>long-haired Mikasa
Why does Jeanbo deserve such a abomination?

Because he likes her hair and long haired Mikasa was the second best Mikasa.

I like short-haired more, but Lolicasa was cute, though

Mikasa doesn't deserve him tho

We will probably get the rest of the chapter next season.

He's pretty clearly targeting the military leaders.

It's about what he wants lad.

Eren went for the military officials who were conveniently grouped in one place

>Pikushishu

Picked the fuck up

Does this imply they might have not come?

god i hope we get more jeanbo next chapter i miss our stallion

>playable zackly with 3dmg
Holee fug

>All these dilfs
Best game

>conveniently
Magath and Willy put them there.

Does he still even want her? That crush is nine years old now.

>In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

The way people seemed to read the first translation was with the implication that Eren just ran away to Marley without letting anyone know and the SL just followed after him to beg him to come back. Didn't make sense with the coordinated attack but that is what people got out of it for some reason. This version makes it undeniable that the entire thing, including Eren leaving Paradis, was part of the plan from the beginning.

>all those erenfags in denial
Clotral damge

Eren is shit and I hate him, but he is now finally an interesing protagonist. It just only took like 100 chapters.

>This version makes it undeniable that the entire thing, including Eren leaving Paradis, was part of the plan from the beginning.
It's the same shit, just now Eren sounds like a asshole to Mikasa.
>Eren come home.

It looks like shit regardless of the pictures being still