Fastest DROPS you've ever DROPPED

8 second DROP.

Whatever, virgin.

There are probably a few dozen shows where I lost interest a few seconds in and completely forgot about

No worries Yuzu is pure, its her friends that are dirty sluts

>pure
Admit it you didn't watch past 8 seconds. I decided to continue after the point in the OP because I saw some interesting webms in the first thread. Yuzu is anything but pure.

toji no miko 5 minutes in.

>what is lying

Stop projecting your filthy thoughts onto an innocent pure girl

You should have dropped it anyway. Homosexuality is degeneracy.

Ep1 is really good. Don't be a hater

>Read series sypnosis
>yuri
Dropped it without even watching it

DROPPED!

The fastest drops are the shows that you deem aren't worth picking up.

I have read the manga and watched the episode, Yuzu is pure, PURE

I mean the show was actually good though. The first 90 seconds were nothing like the rest of the show.

dropped umaru pretty quick, first couple of minutes

halfway through the first episode of Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

In order to drop something, you have to pick it up first, bakka!

That's the problem.

Why the hell would anyone watch an anime with dumbass drama? It goes against the entire medium

I can't imagine how many people dropped it immediately when they saw this and missed out on one of the best shows of last season

Normie barrier working as intended.

I can't imagine anyone but "serious anime viewers" aka retarded teens dropping it

Dropped this generic moeblob real fast.

>I'm afraid of the spectrum of women's sexuality
It's almost like you're a virgin.

Would probably have been more entertaining if the show stayed like this desu. Although I enjoyed it anyway

Shit bait, sad that it would work on some of the containment boards

Dropped this generic moeblob real fast.

Instantly, thought I was watching Pop Team Epic, not this shit.

That Zero show a few seasons ago with the bara furfag mc. As soon as the camera pans down and shows him I deleted it and marked it as permanently dropped.

I just watched season 2 in a sitting a week ago.

What show?

dropped Tokyo Ghoul about 4 minutes in
it was some dude sitting at a table waiting for his date that was clearly not human
felt really cliche and I probably would have stayed if these was anything impressive visually to keep me interested

OreImo 3.0

>Little girl spends entire episode looking like a ruthless bloodthirsty soldier.
>Big twist at the end of the episode is that she isn't a very nice person...
>DRAMATIC MUSIC FLARES UP AT THIS REVALATION!

imouto sae ireba ii

What's OreImo 2.0?

Eromanga sensei

For a bit i was disappointed that the rest of the show wasn't like that but then it became one of my favorites

not even kidding I thought I had been tricked.

Thanks.
>dat crazy chick.
I really hope they gonna fug.

The terra formars anime for obvious reasons.
I've dropped a few after ep 1 but I normally finish the episode first.

As in dropped your pants?

I knew someone would be mad the moment i saw this scene. But don't fret, Yuzu is a pure maiden.

You better be wincing at the furfag shit and not dropping it.

The show was good, retard. Did you also drop SSY because of muh gayness?

Which one was that? I think I missed this one

see

Anime dykes are the best

>comparing SSY to that furshit
fuck off retard

Tricked how?

What show?

Youjo Senki

When I look up what seems to be an interesting anime and the first line of the plot synopsis is:
>St. Margareta Acadamy used to be an all girls school
Dropped before I ever picked the shit up to begin with.

Kill yourself autist.
Elitist micro dick neckbears like you are cancer.
The kind of trash who subtlety spreads bad opinions on genres he doesn't like because it triggers a tantrum on him.
Kys

tried to give attack on titan a chance and i have never been so put-off by exposition in my life

>kys
fuck off newshit

WORKED

>TIL I'm a pleb

I dropped it the moment I realised this wasn't the show. Just like Eromanga-sensei it likes to present lewd ideas but then cops-out because the writer is a fucking coward.

pop shit epic 1 second in.

I only drop things that fast when I have no idea what the show would be like.
Despite getting my attention with a few intersting screenshots, the genre and plot descriptions are sometimes so vague that I have absolutely no idea what the show will be about, how it'll be paced or how the animation and art style itself will look in the final product.
Then I skip forward to see if there'll be anything visually intersting in that episode and if not, it's dropped. I've dropped a few shows under a minute.
It could be avoided by going to a few threads but I prefer to avoid threads until I'm a few episodes in.

>tfw the fake intro was actually better than the anime itself

Dropped in the middle of an episode when they repeated the first half to pad the airtime.

But OP, this is how girls in real life actually talk. Don't let this purity shit which has infested anime fool you otherwise.

I just recently started and I'm four episodes in. I wanted to drop it right after that scene too. And honestly I'm still wondering if I should. Four eps in and it's no better than the first minute and a half was. I think I'm trying to find something to replace Oreimo, but I never will....

Screw you and your filth opinions. Eromanga sensei is the closest thing any anime shall ever come to Oreimo. If only the siblings were BR, that is the only thing that could possibly make it better.

>made from Alice's eggs
bitch must be ovulating 60 times a day

>t. western whore

If I wanted to watch girls in real life, I would watch girls in real life.

Seems interesting. I will give it a look.

It can be good.

I'm pretty sure I didn't watched more than 5 minutes of the Pop Team Epic anime. God it was painfull to watch.

Yeah that seemed a little odd to me as well.

the only show that i watched till episode 3 because someone told me it'll get good
and oh man i'm glad i did

Picked up

>That thread
Jesus christ ponyfags needs to be fucking executed.

I dropped hxh in the first 10 minutes of the first episode

>LWA thread
>in /mlp/
What the hell is going on here? I'm not going into a containment board, not in a thousand years, but I'm concerned that it may not be working.

good taste user

after the third episode!

They had a school spin-off a while back and someone apparently made a connection.

QUALITY was off the charts in the first few minutes.

You missed nothing

Clannad first minutes when they make the awkward "this hill is a tough climb like our lives" metaphor
Pretentious shit ahead!

Didn't she admit lying about kissing a boy in that episode?

I hope you're joking right?
You need to watch School Live until the very end of episode 1 to even know what it's about.
But that was a joke right?

8 second? That took me about 13 minutes before the hard drop

>best
This board is restricted to 18+, kid.

There are a million valid reasons to hate Citrus, but this is absolutely pathetic.

This show had most tasteless dick jokes I've seen in a while and I'm an expert in that field.

>Written by Urobutcher
What did you expect? Seriously what the hell did you expect? Nobody on Sup Forums thought it was going to be cute SoL mahou shoujo when the first episode aired.

I think I dropped Gunslinger Girl S2 after about 10 seconds. No regrets.

but user, i really liked it

>pure
>thinks her high school life is ruined because there are no boys
>she LITERALLY wants to FUCK BOYS as an unmarried teenager
Fucking roastie cunt

Why? I legitimately loved that show. I might rewatch it because of this post.

Cowboy Bloopbeep
I was kind of not paying attention though but when i did i was really bored.
Also Dragon Ball Z...i missed out being a kid with cable to watch it so i finally borrowed the first season.
The first couple episodes that little fuck just keeps screaming "Daddy" and then suuuuuuuuper long dialogue and yelling and not much fighting...
i should give Blepbop another chance but no fuckin way with DBZ i might read the DB manga though

Probably for the best your fragile heart didn't actually watch it.