I am not ok with this

>36 episodes in
>wants me want to fillet every single fucking fishman alive at the stake and salt the flesh
Holy fucking hell I am mad. How the shit could Nami just accept this horseshit happened? The entire village just accepted this tyranny for over 8 years. If there is an official Navy the fuck did they never reach out beyond the rat traitors to get real help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87xx5pzHDlY
youtube.com/watch?v=PT83Gsy59mk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw1u7YvGmYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mini-arc's not over yet. Keep watching.

keep watching user, keep watching

The navy is even worse. Wait until you learn about celestial dragons.

Fishmen are subhuman scum and all deserve to die.

Mermaids are cool though.

Posts like this remind me why one piece was so good until the time skip

this.
I dropped OP when they started sympathizing with them.

Only as cock sleeves the second the started letting them talk things went down hill.

I was just like you, OP. That was 10 years ago. Just keep watching. Though I warn you not to watch too much past this arc or else you'll feel like you've wasted your upcoming years to your life.

I've never regretted reading OP. I've regretted many things in my life, but One Piece is something that has made both my life more enjoyable. It's made me friends, and helped me through some rough patches. There's a lot of shitty manga that's just not worth the time involved, but OP hasn't been one of them. Although the Fishman Island Arc was shit, and Sabo being alive was a total ass pull.

Remember back when Nami was attractive? Back before every girl looked the same? Good times.

Pic not related.

It was obviously hinted that Sabo was alive. I don't know how you think that would be an asspull. Not that one bitch, from Fairy Tail, who supposedly died but was transferred into opposite world. THAT was an asspull

Just saying X is worse than Y doesn't make Y good. I mean come on Fail Tail is like the worst example for shonen. It's awful.

I'm tempted to print this out on 6 papers to make a huge panorama in my room

>Sabo being alive was a total ass pull.

No, his existence was an asspull. The amnesia was an asspull. His survival wasn't. He was invented to come back into the story. It's just that EVERY single circumstance surrounding that was terribly written.

They get whats coming to them

I never said Y is good. I mean, Y was good, until Y continued to drag on with it's now tiring tropes, it's over abundant amount of characters, and it's never ending feeling arcs that make me think "being on Namek wasn't that damn bad at all", that drag on these tropes and adding even MORE characters, that it angers me to the point where I yell at seeing these tropes and illogical flaws, these same flaws I ignored because Y was so good at one point.

>Luffy puts a hat on Nami
>Luffy screams "you're my friend"
This arc made me fall in love with One Piece.

>TFW you binge read OP listening to Yes
This was before Jojo finally got a proper anime adaptation, so Roundabout wasn't a meme yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=87xx5pzHDlY

lol me too, I did it with metallica and the number twelve looks like you as well

>36 episodes
Read
The
Manga

Actually he screams "Of course" since the preceding line was nami saying "Luffy, save me"

>walk to Arlong Park was just filler
>it's one of my favorite moments in One Piece

He's talking about the scene when Luffy beat Arlong

brand new world is the best OP OP.
fact.

Ah, the days when the anime looked like the source material.

he beat a long something alright

>How the shit could Nami just accept this horseshit happened?
She was like 5 years old.

>watching one piece all the way from the start
Why

Don't worry man. In the 4kids dub she doesn't die. She's just in a dungeon. In fact she's still there. They never went to rescue her.

youtube.com/watch?v=PT83Gsy59mk

Wow that's way way worse than dying. Good job 4kids.

Whatever you do OP, don't look up spoilers. You're at the part where One Piece was actually pretty good.

>want to fillet every single fucking fishman alive at the stake and salt the flesh

fishmen are cool actually
it's just arlong who's a piece of shit mostly

I can understand why people would hate OP cause its "too long". But after marathoning the entire series in a week, I think the length works in its favor. The world is one piece is the most developed and vast that I have ever read in manga. All of the characters are connected in some way or form to the main plotline, and going from island to island and watching the straw hats grow is amazing. Its crazy how we see luffy going from a boy in barrel to now a man who has thousands of members in his fleet, a main crew composed of extremely talented individuals, friendships with huge countries, and himself being individually strong enough to take on some of the strongest characters in the series. I think One Piece is still amazing and like it a lot more than east blue saga currently. Once it is over in around 10-15 years, I genuinely believe it will be acknowledged as the greatest manga in history.

You started op from the middle?

What a garbage drawing.

Then there's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw1u7YvGmYQ

>watching OP
>reading OP

Ussoup fight is the best and the only one that makes sense. He goes straight to confirm the kill rather than letting the motherfucker time to recover.