>2018
>still don't have an Animebytes account

Sucks for you.

unless you're a hoarder who likes TV fansubs or old shit no one cares about, you're seriously not missing out

>he doesn't have an animebytes account
>making excuses for your plebbery this hard

sent ;)

Applications are still open you stupid nigger

The questions aren’t too hard.

I can't because I can only leech. My internet data plan only allows 50GB down/month so there's no way I could keep a good ratio. Not to mention the fact that I usually get 300kb/s down

>The questions aren’t too hard.
They're too short and don't allow you to formulate a proper response. I began writing an essay on Eva, but then when I tried pasting it, it was well over the word count. So I had to reduce what was originally 1000+ words to 3 sentences, and of course it came off as unsubstantiated spew. No surprise when I was denied. Should have just put "Naruto is my favorite anime" and probably would have gotten in. The forum caps I've seen over the years on Sup Forums show it's full of normalfags 3DPD posting. Some user even said they have threads making fun of Sup Forums, and call us fascists.

concision is a virtue. verbosity alone means nothing
also, a large section of Sup Forums is inhabited by fascists, so thats well-deserved

You cannot even begin to describe 3 anime in 300 characters. The post I wrote is 576 characters alone.

I wrote on length why Eva was one of my favorites and I got in. I didn't dick suck either. I said I didn't give a shit about their forums and I'm only there to download. Just being honest.
But, yes, you're right about the normalfag part. It's just like any other forum, really, full of blogshit and e-celeb faggotry.

Dude, it's not that complicated. I just wrote "X anime is my favorite because it has great character development and a captivating story" and 3 more sentences about my favorite characters and why I liked them and that's it.

3 sentences is too little, that's why you didn't get accepted. But a 1000+ word essay isn't necessary.

As for the forums, they're just like every other cancerous shithole anime forums on the internet. I just ignore it and go there to only download anime.

>what.cd is dead
i know it's not anime but i'm still so fucking sad

>I began writing an essay on Eva
Dude I just wrote two simple senteces as for why each anime was my favorite (and I pretty much wrote the same for each) and still got in.
Just don't say that Avatar and Naruto are your favortie series and you will be alright.

>3 sentences is too little, that's why you didn't get accepted.
I wrote 3 sentences for Eva, then 2 for another 2 anime. Exactly 300 words and it didn't even cover a synopsis. No idea how you got in, then. But if the bar is so low, what's the point of even joining?
I should look into baka, because curated releases are undoubtedly superior to whatever AB has; apparently they allow to seed any old shit as long as it isn't an reencode, and so when a new, better release comes around, the old shitty releases remain the most seeded. Baka would just replace the old release with the superior new one, which increases the seed size/torrent instead of having it spread out, which ends up being a better system. Basically, old crap with encoding errors, etc shouldn't be seeded in the first place.

>I began writing an essay on Eva
For real?

I wrote like 2 sentences per anime and got in

No they're not, it says they are closed

>what's the point of even joining?
To download cartoons. What the fuck are you even asking?
I presume the application is just to weed out bots and leech niggers. Why the fuck would the bar be higher than that?

>But if the bar is so low, what's the point of even joining?
Its a site to download chinese cartoons easily, not some sort of club for the anime elites.

Send invitation please

>have an AB account
>don't even use it
ho ho ho

>Being this much of a shameless shi
I don't know, don't want to know and don't care what you're talking about. Fuck off.

can I have it

Tell me your 3 favorite anime and I'll consider it.

Just be succinct you idiot. Bakabt makes absolutely retarded decisions with their selections. AB has every release you could possibly want.

One Punch Man
Re:Zero
Boku no Hero Academia

Heard SAO was good, but I don't watch old shit.

Uh huh... i'll send the acc to you right away...

The other reply wasn't me, my 3 favorite anime are Tatami Galaxy, Ping Pong and Gunbuster/Diebuster. Maybe Monster or HxH instead of Gunbuster but those are so long that they're hard to rewatch.

Order them and describe why you ordered them as you did.

1. Tatami Galaxy because I basically loved everything about it. The quick narrating style, the animations, the characters and the conclusion. Only critique point was maybe that ep. 6 to 8 weren't as good but other than that I liked it enough that I watched it like 5 times.
2. Gunbuster/Diebuster because it's just the better NGE to me and I really liked the time dilation stuff, shame that Diebuster didn't have that and instead they added muh superpowers that weren't ever really explained.
3. Ping Pong because it's the second-best work of Yuasa in my opinion and I just like muh Yuasa. Just like Tatami Galaxy everything was great about it
4. Monster because I really liked the sidestories and was never actually bored while watching.
5. HxH (2011)because it dragged a bit and I didn't like some arcs as much as others but still really great.
Good enough?

>Made every single private tracker blacklist Azureus
Fuck them.