L
E

is this supposed to be Miki?

she tried to outrun a car what did you expect

>Akira fucks some ugly harpy slut
>Doesnt fuck this

Miko was the better Miki desu

but miko is a little girl

Not every gets stabbed in the spine, torn apart and their limbs shoved onto spikes. Just Turks.

Her leaving the house completely ruined the Amakusa symbolism from the manga.

Mmmmmmmm

Eh. I probably would have been more affected by her death if she wasn't such a boring non-character and the show wasn't rushed to hell
There was really nothing that stood out about her, Miko was definitely more interesting

Nothing's ever fair, user. She lives in my heart now.

NEVER stop posting that shit.

what a woman

>hey look at me I'm your local e-celebrity that's also cute and good at sports and has a rich vegan christian family
>I have everything in life easy and expect everyone else have it easy so to resolve conflicts I will repeat platitudes ad infinitum
>literally the only skills I have is running and teasing men
>whoops it's apocalypse time and I'm dead
Good riddance.

when your head pops and she keeps fucking

I'm probably the only one to say it but

Too much sex desu
There was a lot of gore in the manga but no sex at all. Crybaby leveled it up with all the filth

She was so one-note, how does anyone give a shit?

>only webms of this show I ever see are the same four with the violence and sex
really nigs the nog about why normalfags like this

Sirene is beautiful though

who gives a fuck

the rappers were better

And they had the same ending.
I got enraged when they made the friend stab rasta-kun just before they all proceed to slowly stab him one after another.

>implying that's not just the same retards posting it over and over

Because no matter how simplistic her character was, she didn't deserve it. She wasn't mean or bitchy, she wasn't on drugs or fucking every dude in sight, her purity, while boring, was basically the demonstration of the fall of mankind. That humans could become so vicious and uncaring and monstrous that they would kill probably the only innocent person in the town was unnerving. It's a give and take between Crybaby Miki and manga Miki.

> hasn't read devilman lady, which clearly influenced crybaby in terms if creating side characters
Nagai is famous for the absurd amount of sex in his work, I'm glad that this at least has less rape than Devilman lady

yea this 100%

>Akira raped a harpy slut
Fixed for you. Akira wants to have fluffy vanilla sex while holding hands with Miki, the thing is that he never got the chance.

oh WHAT? Spoiler alert asshats

>actually liked this Miko
>real Devilman Lady appears in the last episode for 4 seconds
IT IS NOT FAIR

The manga is almost 50 years old by now...

Maybe because they're fit for webms, you stupid cunt.

How is she so perfect lads?

Oooh. Careful not to cut yourself, there.