Can we all agree that this is the only good part of Monogatari series?? Everything besides the movies is boring as hell

Can we all agree that this is the only good part of Monogatari series?? Everything besides the movies is boring as hell.

Can we all agree that there is no good part of Monogatari series?? Everything including the movies is boring as hell and is just 2deep4you excuse for a fanservicey haremshit.

No, S2 shits on anything from S1

snake arc 2 was good
monkey arc was good
most of the cat arcs were good
all the bat arcs were good

boring, nothing but pretentious dialogues and no action, the movies are far superior cuz there's everything in them

The only boring parts of this whole series are the two Nekomonogatari.

The only parts with good direction were kizu and the original first season, s2 onwards look like parodies in comparison.

Nekomonogatari Shiro is one of the best you pleb.

If you watched monogatari expecting shonenshit you are literally retarded.

for

It would have been better if they were really talking instead of rambling around mundane shit.

Stick to your DBS threads Chico el beheady

>the shonenshit argument

I'm watching it to entertain me, not bore me to death with random ass dialogues and plot with no stakes

Then go watch combatshit then, nobody forces you to like a dialogue heavy show you fag.

>nobody forces you to like a dialogue heavy show
Monster is nothing but dialogues but it's one of my favorite anime's ever, you dumb ass, I don't care about your shonen shit.

oh that explains the shit taste

Seriously, go back to your super threads if you need stakes for everything. Doesn't explain you missing the stakes in monogatari though.

>muhhh loli girls
typical millennial faggot taste

>The pretentious meme
>Expecting action in monogatari

>Monster is nothing but dialogues but it's one of my favorite anime's ever
Probably because you saw it in the "top 10 best animus ever" after searching in google.

>Probably because you saw it in the "top 10 best animus ever" after searching in google.
>making retarded assumptions
that's how you millennials find what to watch, I've been into anime since the early 2000's and watched all that high rated shit before it got popular

Really feels like Kizu is the actual story and the rest is a stretched out slice-of-life epilogue.

>Muh action

this

Did you have to post it three times?

I saw this in a theater with my bruh, we even got those little embossed poster card things.

It was neat.

No.

Maybe Monogatari isn't for you.
Sure, the fight at the end of Kizu 3 was cool, but that's not what the show is about.
And no, the dialogues don't always lead anywhere, they are mostly Nisio rambling about pop culture.
Some people like it, some don't.
I do.

I thought the Kizu movies were hot garbage, to be honest. Loved the book, but the movies fucked up nearly every scene they bothered to adapt, and felt like the director just wanking himself for several hours of style-over-substance bullshit.

No. Go back to your shonenshit

Where would I go to read the books? just buy them off of amazon or something?

Bakemonogatari was the only part I really liked. I went from big fan to not even keeping up as the series progressed to more movies and OVAs.

yes

at what point can i watch the damn movies? i wanna see them so badly but i didnt finish everything before yet.
ive seen people say watch it anytime after bake or wait until after everything to get a deeper connection to the characters.
i already have a deep enough connection to them does that mean i can watch now? think im at hanamonogatari

Thanks!

>I watch anime for the action
Then maybe you should watch an action anime instead of this?

You can watch it now

can i get a second opinion please i dont wanna have to be put on suicide watch after making a mistake

please respond

Jesus fucking Christ just go for it already. You cant make a mistake with these - Watched them before? Well that was a nice prologue to the story. Watched them last? What a nice prequel. Watched them right in the series? Well thats some nice context for cat and especially bat. I mean, if youre a batfag, you're probably gonna love it, no matter what, I did, anyway.

It's pretty much a prequel to the series, nothing bad will come out of watching it

The action is inside the dialogues.

thank you

yep.

I wish people would stop responding in these stupid bait threads