Who /homu/ here?

Who /homu/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYQIxRQaIuc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYslv-lWYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homura did everything wrong.

I am Akemi Homura. Ask me anything.

why are all the girls from the gacha better then the original girls from the show?

Where did you hide the waffle syrup?

Homura did nothing wrong.

Do you shave it down there?

do you have a dick?

Homura is responsible for:
>saving Madoka, her hope, and her love
>enslaving all Incubators in the universe.
>freeing her friends from being eternally chained to a force of nature
>ensuring the continued stability of the world
>protecting all life in the universe from the meguca system
>restoring Madoka's life
>freeing Madoka to live out her days with her friends
>reviving her friends and giving them the happiness they were denied for so long
>making the third movie set sales records
>seeding the torrent
>making sweet love to Sup Forums
>saving anime

If you think Homura did anything wrong, you're probably a virgin or you've never been in true love.

Can you give me your blessing?
I have a special someone to stalk

What are the wings for

There's no true love outside of 2d though.

I don't know what that is.
I haven't used syrup in a long time. I never hid any.
No.
No.
Yes, you've been blessed.
For show, but if need be I can use them to fly.

>kill the mahou shoujo genre

>I haven't used syrup in a long time. I never hid any.
LIAR

Kill it in the best possible way though. By being a masterpiece that makes everything else pale in comparison so much that it's just no longer worth watching.

>Homu's black pubic hair

She's beautiful and cool all you want but I don't get how could one make his waifu. Isn't she into Madoka? There's no way you could selfinsert as Madoka by the way

I just enjoy MadoHomu. Having a waifu is overrated.

Madoka doesn't love Homura at all, though. Homura is literally the devil and Madoka will send her to burn in hell. Homura is a disgusting pig who deserves to be killed by Madoa.

EDGY.

careful there son, you might hurt yourself with that EDGE

>edgy
>says the shameless Homurafags who will unironically defend their little edgy whore of a waifu
Oh, the irony is rich. Can't wait to see your tears when Homura gets the punishment she deserves in the sequel. Madoka won't forgive that treacherous bitch for her betrayal.

>Homu
>Does shave

Fake!

I'm going to marathon the anime, then Rebellion. Is the english dub worth the try?

You are funny! Madoka's character is so simple and yet you don't even understand her, saying things like she will make Homura burn in hell and such. How could you possibly understand Homura?

Not Homurafag by the way.

Does Homu even need to shave? When do girls normally start growing a bush anyway?

I WANT TO FUCK ELSA MARIA

Fuck off and slit your throat, !Akemi.
And you don't like any of the characters in the series, seeing as how you save images that shit on them.

I save many images, canon and non-canon. Only depends on me liking them. You should take your pills though with that !Akemi thing of yours.

Saving crack shit images under ANY condition makes you in the wrong, !Akemi. And again, you don't like the characters or this series at all, all you care about is your own self gratification.

I like how you think that saving images of canon pairs somehow makes the the fact you shit on the characters with crack "less bad", or something. Please explain to me your retarded thought process.

Type more!

Would she even have parts to fuck with?

>literally so fucking autistic he can't address a single thing that said to him
Seriously, don't you feel pathetic for living your life the way you do?

Why are all Homura avatarfags trannies or closet gays?

That's the truth.
I said I do not shave.

>Is the english dub worth the try?
No. youtube.com/watch?v=JYQIxRQaIuc

Which Homu is the best and why is it Homusatan?

Casual-clothed Homura in a slice of life setting.

>I could hear it begging for help
>I see
>...

What was Homura going to do before Sayaka came to rescue? Her and Madoka stood there saying nothing. Was Homura going to kill it in front of her?

Why is Homusatan so smug

She tries to hide her loneliness best she can.

I miss MGNQ.

dont forget to stick your dick in crazy

So literally a general now?

More a lack of creativity from OP. What do you care though, these threads are barely alive nowadays. Madoka is dead.

I want Homu to step on me!

Don't you mean /homo/?

Homura didn’t do anything wr...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYslv-lWYY

NANI?!

Only true veterans understand what happened in this scene.

Wait if Homura stole Madoka's godhood or something, does that mean magical girls will continue to turn into witches and suffer?

So do I.

Don’t trust a single thing anybody says to you about it. Not one single thing because they all are cheats and liars and they’ll tell you anything to convince you what they think is right.

Mami probably had it pretty bad compared to everybody. I feel bad for her. At least Homura had Madoka.

t. undtermensche

Homura surpasses the right/wrong dichotomy through her will to power.

Mami has __you__

I personally liked the dub a lot more which says something because I’m usually very against dubs in anime but this one was done really well and all the characters fit pretty good. The series will be amazing no matter what. Just don’t turn out weird because this show has a way of making people loopy. I honestly don’t know why but it’s true when you pay attention to a lot of people who have finished it. It’s probably all the waiting without any news of anything for years combined with daily threads.

Not Madoka. Madoka is straight and doesn’t love Homura!

She has me in the same way what Madoka’s mom had her after she became a buddha. Congratulations.

The cuteness of the animation really helps to take the edge away from the crushing loneliness. Well done shaft.

Not everything. But enough.

Eventually you get tired of playing games. Remember when Homura was beating up Bebe? She was being pretty ruthless and her old self wouldn’t have done that.

>literally kills god
bravo urobutcher

>Homusatan
You mean Akuma Homura, I hope

>kills

That’s a sexy meme but you can’t kill an immortal. Look up the definition.

This symbolizes that Homura did literally only a small amount of things wrong because only a tiny portion of her body is in the dark side.

Why is the soul gem split right in the middle of the light and dark though? Was that ever explained or talked about?

Get better at being there for Mami then!

I’ve always wanted a Christmas episode even if it was just a one time special ten minute long thing I wouldn’t care.

She would even respect me as viable company because I’m a human. If anything I’d be more like a dog or something below her to the point where she couldn’t see me as an equal. That’s why she wanted Madoka and Sayaka to become magical girls like her so that she wouldn’t truly feel alone in the world anymore. She was so desperate she didn’t even care if Madoka wasted her wish on a cake.

Sayaka is just like a mean mom that ruins everything. I feel like you’d always have to be on edge around her in fear of her getting emotional or self righteous about something.

She flipped out when Kyoko tried to feed her.

Sayaka doesn’t know the struggle like Kyoko. She takes everything she has for granted and fell apart when she lost some of it.

She doesn't even tell Kyoko off for stealing. She just doesn't want to partake in it herself.

Her witch probably would have stood a better chance against Wal than she did except I don’t know if witches target other witches at all.

That would hurt my feelings and I would think hers. Kyoko needs to steal that food and princess Sayaka turns her down like and makes her feel bad about it with no hesitation. She could have at least taken the damn thing and went to give it to somebody in need.

2/2
also Sayaka threw the apple on the floor in front of Kyoko

At least hand her back the apple. What the hell was she thinking?

>sayaka
>thinking

Blocks her path.

Is that supposed to be the tessaiga from Inuyasha?

Never mind they look completely different.