Pick an MAL score on anime you choose, And post your actual score (ex : LWA = 8.16/10 on MAL Actual Score : 5/10)

Pick an MAL score on anime you choose, And post your actual score (ex : LWA = 8.16/10 on MAL Actual Score : 5/10)
Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/131198904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's overrated, but I still gave it a relatively high score.

Go back there.

Hand Shakers too low on there. Actual score: 10/10

MAL score: 7.48
Actual score: 8/10

I was about to give it a 9 because the four or so episodes leading up to the ending were fantastic, but the actual ending made it drop to 8.

Maybe it will change once I watch the other stuff that came out recently, but I still have other shows in my backlog to watch first.

Inuyashiki's MAL score: 7.98
Actual score: 6

The first few episodes were pretty captivating. The rest felt like a clusterfuck. Hiro was super inconsistent personality-wise. Also the CGI models were garbage.

Go back, retard.

>clusterfuck, garbage model
>6/10

WUG
actual score: 8.7/10
MAL: 7.08/10

what the FUCK WUG IS ACTUALLY FUCKIN GOOD IDK WHY IT WAS RATED SO LOW.

Because mal has shit taste

Fuck off back to school retard.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
MAL Score: 8.89
Actual score: 4

It's beyond me how this piece of shit is rated so highly. It has absolutely no integrity and is filled to the brim with shitty cliches and out of place chibi humor and baka hentai jokes in the middle of somewhat serious scenes. Absolutely terrible as far as tone and plot goes.

Black Rock Shooter (2012)
>Score: 7.02
I give it a 4 at most.

Leave

Owarimonogatari 2nd Season
Mal score 9.07
Actual score 9/10

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

The same reason why AnoHana is rated highly over there.

OP = fag/10 on MAL
actual score: addicted to sucking cocks/10

MAL is always too high, even the shit shows get 7 as long as theres cute girls

Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu.
MAL Score: 6.71/10
Actual score: 10/10

basically every online rating system is inflated because people think anything less than a 7 is considered bad

>MAL
Nobody cares about the score.

>MAL

Actually problem with this is that people who would give it a super low rating would never try to watch that show in the first place. Even tho 5 is supposed to be average, global mean score averages at 7.

malfags need to be gassed

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>comes here to bump the thread

when looking a mal scores does anyone else think of the score as 2 points lower?
7 to 5 for example

>what is sage

bump

That's because fans overrated everything.

Retard of the thread

Imagine if you made a test for school with scale from 0 to 100. 50 isn't meant to be the average, the average depends on the students ability to get the answers correct and you HOPE the average is as high as possible.
Similarly the show makers try to get as many "answers" correct with their shows and since they gain more skills and resources over time the shows get better on average and the scores people give them follow.

Comparing a rating system to school tests doesn't make sense though

thanks sweetie

What is this anime? It looks like mahou shoujo madoka magical, but some kind of another version.

number scores are retarded

It's similar to Madoka as in being a mahou shoujo series with a dark twist, but the setting, concepts and narrative are pretty different.

This
There is no reason to expect a bell curve distribution centered on 50

Whatever you do, watch WaSuYu and S2 with the MajiYuusha subs. The amazon subs are awful and can leave you very confused about a lot of stuff.

8.51 houseki no kuni (MAL score) real score is 8/10

Mahoutsukai no Yome
>MAL 8.56
>real 8.55

8.51 HnK, real score is 1 at best.

Game of Laplace
MAL score: 6.7
Actual score: 8.4

Most people who rated low either did not watch it past the first episode, or don't seem to understand the ideology of it.

Himouto! Umaru-chan MAL : 7.44
Actual Score : 7

Ergo Proxy
MAL score: 8.00
Actual score: 1 (a boring one)

>mal nigger thread

You have to go back

>directing people to MAL

For what purpose? Why do you fucks care about what number some other anonymous fucks picked on some shitty website. You don't actually rely on MAL to help you find new anime to watch, do you?

>People actually answering

Why do anything in life?

>people actually talking about MAL
Sup Forums is fucking dead.

I miss the time when mods publicly banned MALshitters.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/131198904