>his last manga got cancelled
>sold his studio
>no news for a new project so far

h-he is gonna be okay, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

raikumakoto.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pray for his well being.

It could be worse, he have been arrested.

ZatchBell and AnimalKingdom were good.

He doesn't seem to be doing bad, at least according to his blog raikumakoto.com/
>That fucking house.
Is this guy rich?

Raiku himself cancelled Vectorball because he couldn't think of good plot for it.
He only sold his studio because he said he want to take a break and didn't see why have such a big studio.
Like i said, he is taking a break.

hell be fine

>>his last manga got cancelled
Vector Ball? It wasn't canned.

Yeah it was the author cancelled it cause he was running out of ideas for it

>Is this guy rich?
look pretty poor to me

>tfw gash bell will never be lauded or talked about in the west because it blew it's chance due to the localization on toonami in the west being trash with the anime being not great to begin with

He is working secretly in the Konjiki no Gash!!(2020) in cooperation with Studio Bones.

God I fucking wish, don't even joke about that shit

Please don't play with my heart like that user

t-that would explain him selling his studio.

Did his hands get any better after animal kingdom?

not cancelled, the mangaka stopped himself because it became to much
good? they had been masterpieces

That guy literally made a story great about a boy falling into a world where intelligent animals exist(and now that i think about it, that is a fucking ISEKAI, and its amazing....which makes this mangaka into a fucking genius).You seriously think he wouldnt be able to make a setting as crazy as Vectorball into a at least 150+ chapter long series?

Nigger is rich as fuck.
Did ZatchBell really sell that much?
And I though mangaka are supposed to be poor

ZatchBell wasn't just popular in Japan, it was popular in the whole south east asia.

the one in the back he's had since Zatch. He talked about it in the authors corner during its run

Goddamn if only

He's probably in a rich family

People have different hobbies. I don't know if we should call him rich when we would spend the money on lots of different things but he saved it for these. I don't know how to word that in type but you get what I mean.

Best boys.

Tfw you will never read Ted or Barry's final fights for the first time again. Or become enlightened that the hippo is what peak performance looks like.

I would reread the manga but Wonrei and Li-en's last fight left me devastated the first time I read it. God I couldn't go through that again.

Time for zatch bell sequel

I fucking loved the anime and still do. The dub that is. I lovebutt rock openings.

F

Fuck that whole arc had so much emotion in it. I remember reading thinking the mc actually fucking died and Gash was going to have to find a new partner.

>yfw this happened

I hope so, he's a talented guy with a unique style, I don't know why he did that atrocity of series in the Magazine.

Wait, what happened to his hand?

Nah, his home is big, has wood paneling, everything looks clean and new. I wouldn't say rich but he's making what seems to be the equivalent of $80k or more yearly, which is above the US standard. You could easily quadruple this assessment if he lives in a city like Tokyo, Kyoto or Osaka.

Surgery if I'm not wrong.

He deserved it desu Konjiki no Gash Bell was shit, really really bad shit.

It made mad dosh with merch. Still does.
The card game despite being garbage sold alot.

Bikes aren't particularly expensive though.

He deserves a small country's GDP for giving the world Tio.

at least people still mention it on Sup Forums from time to time, it could be worse

>not loving full Italian Stereotype Parco Folgore

broke his hand 2/3rds into zatchbell

Do Italians make songs about tits?

They certainly love to dance all day

Better than Nobuhiro at least

We're not saying he couldn't, he himself is saying he couldn't. He asked for it to be cancelled.

>Ted & Barry
You have the best taste, friendo.

Faudo arc > First arc > Zophise arc > Clear Bell arc

I will never understand why people hate Clear arc so much. I mean what other way would you guys end it?

outright tournament arc
seemed like the series was leading up to it and I really did want to see how the last few would match up against each other.

but instead you introduce a character with no personality hitting the erase button on all characters save Gash in increasingly bullshit ways

>increasingly bullshit ways
he was KULULU 2.0

Fuck you

Do you want me to link it?

What was his fucking problem?

Literal bullied kid with delusions of control. Great taste in clothing though.

He's gonna be fine. Unless he breaks another body part again

>rocketeer helmet
Dude has good taste