Kemono Friends

in the ordinal thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/djib3ZdG
youtube.com/watch?v=w0k_flFaHas
twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/949630895152967682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been a whole year, hasn't it?

Did you want to discuss something? Or why make this thread?

it's 2018. You can't just make a Kemono Friends thread.

Is the stage play coming up going to be new or just a repeat?

Kemono Friends is fucking de-

It's the one year anniversary in a couple of hours

No announcements; just remembering the wacky times when this first aired

It's nice Otter still does shows when she is busy being a MC.

It should have been a short.

I do hope you're visiting past threads

So in honor of the anniversary, I wrote a song. Here it is if anybody cares:

pastebin.com/djib3ZdG

to think someone nitpicked this part

Surely you plan on singing it?

You're still buying goods, right?

It's from season 1 so it's fine

That's pretty gay, but I appreciate the autism.

The Kaban nendo that I preordered before everything went to shit will probably the last piece of KF merch I get.

It's seriously the most autistic thing I ever done, but I had the lyrics running around in my brain for so long, I had no choice but to write them down.

Read the text. Welcome to youkoso Yoshizaki Mine's New Kemono Friends.

We had some actually speculating what kind of animal Bag is before this

I even called her Bag until the subs changed it to Kaban (to be fair, I think that using Bag would be cuter)

It can't be helped. But it's still merch of Rhino.

The only thing that's missing are the minature gachapon

I'm surprised out of the newbie VAs involved in KF, Otter's career seemed to have taken off the most. Otter wasn't even originally planned to be in episode 2.

And she was in high school back then. You could imagine that she got scouted and somehow ended up in a 3dCG show to be aired at 1:30 AM

Next to Handshakers

Otter should have been together with Jag in Citrus. She is much better playing a genki role than a shy role.

Convince me to watch Kemono Friends

top or bottom?

go to Japari Park

moe pig friend as top
and analyze friend as bottom

Crap, it's been ages since I saw that post

VA is mostly rolling at whatever roles you get and hope for the best

What shows would you say are similar to Kemonomemes?

That shit representation of juggling fucking triggers me. Juggled shit does NOT go in a circle. Animators pls stop this.

I really need to know how much you anons love or hate the cat of the sand.

I love all Friends, there is no way I could hate any of them.

Nothing to be ashamed of, this is just a 1 bilionth parody of that song, and parodies are fun to listen especially when you enjoy the parody's topic.

dude get this shit out of here or at least spoiler

t. Clownschool graduate.

>Aired: Winter 2017
Jesus christ

500 days doesn't seem that bad anymore.

1.11 1th Aniversary

Zettai Bouei Leviathan. It's not nearly as good but it's the closest thing I can think of.

wanted to start a thread after noticeing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=w0k_flFaHas
here you go lads.

My Little Pony

The depressing thing is that if they kept Yaoyorozu we probably would of gotten S2 in early 2019 or even this year if we were really lucky. Now they don't even have a studio right now so who knows how long it's going take.

even tho I can only understand the generic phrases, this is very enjoyable.

Pavilion should release in the next few weeks.

On the left side of the image the Friend stats are Archive Level, EXP, Times Encountered, then below that unique behaviours observed (supposing this is 3 animations unique to each Friend), then below that is number of toys played with.

twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/949630895152967682

According to this tweet there are over 400 unique conversations in the game initially that the Friends can have depending on what combinations they occur in and in what areas.

That was a strange Winter Season and the fact this show was the one that blew up was a magical experience that I'll cherish forever. despite how shitty my life in the real world was that year

If a season 2 comes out, and people start to discuss it, would it be okay to be mad at them and yell at them or would that not be allowed?

Eh I would give S2 a watch out of curiosity, although at least to me personally any S2 without Tatsuki involved would be fanfiction.

>if
When.
This is a Kemono Friends thread not a Tatsukifag thread so of course we would be supportive unless it was terrible.

It's pointless, people will watch it and will discuss it either way, that is what people do on Sup Forums and the follow up to such a big franchise with such controversy around it will certainly get attention. Regardless of how it turns out the threads will likely be full of people complaining about the show and people baiting by saying how its so much better than the first season. If you don't want to be part of that then I would suggest just staying away.

>Tatsukifag
Please don't fucking start this.

Stop replying to obvious bait.

Would have preferred a better Shoebill pose. It's tempting, but I would be thinking that a nendo or scale might happen in the far future.

There's a Shoebill prize figure being released at the end of the month and I'm pretty sure it isn't the same as what was posted.

I just remember what the sentences are in English from the show.

>When
>implying any studio will take this hot potato right now
And here's the thing, the anime is the main core of the project. No anime means that the KF project could be overlapped by any new and also popular project or related anime. Which could take a matter of a year or two, by that time, KF project either has a studio gambling it high and taking the S2 bullet or dead as Aardwolf.

What are your thoughts on Arai-san?

A very cute baka.

she birthday the same day as me
we connected with Serval

Fennec's girlfriend is very cute!

>implying any studio will take this hot potato right now
They'd be stupid not to. It's guaranteed success, even with the controversy. Better this than another generic LN adaptation that won't sell 1000 copies. I think you're vastly overestimating both the integrity of the diehard fans and the drop in quality that will come. Yes it'll be a step down, but for people who have come to love the characters and setting there's really no other option.

I rewatched it last night and its even better than I remember. What a ride. The first 4 episodes are all gold.

why did they delete the android game when the show is so popular?

I think I might do a weekly episode rewatch on Thursdays this season.

Did you just time travel one year into the future?

She's great, she single-handedly saved Japari Park from danger

I rewatched New Year's Eve and it was as great as I remembered. Still cried.

It was dumb of them not to even save the source code. A million dollar mistake.

very genki

penguins shouldn't be so sexual

Is this what girlfriends do together?

Probably far more complicated than that with various rights issues considering Nexon are the ones that stated the game would not be coming back after the success.

Friend reproduction is fascinating.

I wasn't able to watch any KF episode again after all the mess back in September. It's just way too sad.

>1 year after KF airing

Damn, already a year.

I can't believe it's been a year already.
Thank you for everything, friends!

Being dead has really taken the color out of Aardvark.

Translate this weebs

Mimi-chan or Hakase?

Someone explain to me why do nips ship sand cat's VA and Tatsuki together

Because she's the only 1 who publicly supported Tatsuki.

Hello raccoon Cirno

Konoha a cute

this was my favorite show of last year

So basically she trow her career for a mere animator right?
fucking based, best girl ever

You must be new here.

She's a singer. She'll be fine.

Not really. She isn't a voice actor. She just happened to do some voice acting work for Kemono Friends. It fits in well with her image as a musician and did a good job of helping to promote her first EP release along with singing the ED with her label Victor Entertainment being investors in the franchise.

>She just happened to do some voice acting work for Kemono Friends
More like they were completely out of money to hire proper VAs.

Kaban: Jan, Ken, Pon! (stone, Ppper, scissors for you baka Gaijin)
Serval: What are you (guys) doing?

Kaban: A game called "Janken" where the winner is determined by the count of your fingers.
Serval: Me, too!

Serval: Scissers!
Kaban: You are missing a finger!

Serval: SCISSERS!
Kaban: Let's use the index finger, shall we?

sorry meant