What happened to him?

What happened to him?

Rapped to oblivion

Dead as a doornail

In the end it didn't even matter.

died like a bitch like everyone else
looking at it again the art for crybaby was fucking disgusting and borderline criminal

He was killed by the red hair girl when she lost her mind

Yuasafags will defend this Q U A L I T Y

>2018 ANIMATION QUALITY

they died and it seems rehead girl kept his body or something.

in one scene you see a piece of their hand with a art of their "butterfly" knuckle-jewlry or something

Was it Miko who killed him? But why? I didn't get that scene, maybe she only found him dead. That's why she kept his sunglasses, he was her friend after all.

It's not a 100% clear, either she killed him immediately after turning into a demon, before she regained control over her body and became a devilman. Or he got killed by some other demon at the party, since we saw there were demons rampaging before Miko transformed. Either way she kept his glasses as a memento.

My theory is that maybe he was possessed by an inferior demon, the two of them had sex (I mean, it's implied that there was attraction) but the demon completely subjugated the guy so Miko had to kill him?

>Was it Miko who killed him?
Unclear, see: Also, consider the following: Miko was essentially given a choice, pursue her rivalry with Miki, or pursue happiness with some one who recognized and loved her for herself. The latter was probably what she really wanted, but her obsession with the former had grown too powerful by that point for her to stop. So whether she actually killed him or not is kind of irrelevant: she made her choice. A part of her undoubtedly regretted it afterwards, even before she came to her final realization with Miki. I found this a nice parallel with Akira and Satan's relationship - as Satan regained his memories, he lost sight of what he really wanted, and instead chose to pursue a goal that ironically took him farther away from what would make him truly happy - he just didn't figure it out until the end.

fucked to death

I found flowers wilting symbolism to be very well done.

Me too, it was nice to look at.

Rest in Peace butterfly. You didn't deserve it. Neither did Wamo. ;_;

A bad end.

He retained his humanity, but he also became a jerk once he got Devilman powers. Miko probably killed him defending herself, or he probably got into a fight with someone else and lost.

We don't know that do we? He could've been killed by anyone else on the Sabbath party and Miko just saved his corpse and kept it.

he was eaten.

Link to the OST?

Who was that guy who looked like him but tried to frame the other rappers in the store? Just some random asshole?

I've been wondering this too.

I’m pretty sure it was the gay track star

I hope you're joking.

I thought about that, but it was really weird how we only see his one hand and specifically at her apartment and not the Sabbath location. They escaped, she took him home and they fugged where she turned and killed him, like all female spiders do to their mates. Accept it bra, I'm too smart.

But wouldn't someone recognize him? Koda seemed to be pretty famous

The gay track star is shown at the beginning. The butterfly rapper is a different character, yeah, I was confused too, but then later on we see Miko meeting him for the first time.

they recognized him when they saw him on TV at the track event.

Seems like I didn't catch that.
I thought the store guy was some random

Hold the fuck up I thought the other devilman trackstar was this guy possessed by a demon

I think we can safely arrive at the conclusion that Crybaby really needed more hairstyles to distinguish its male characters

To clarify

Gay trackstar was a devilman from first episode as said on the phone news report.

Ghetto Tattoo guy was just killed at the club with Miko. Not really specified how.

They paired Miko and Gay trackstar up and I think thats where it gets confusing. Cause people think that they are still together when thats not even the same guy.

So then the guy at the store really was just some random asshole?

He was the gay trackstar, you can see in the next episode when hes getting interviewed, the gang members are looking at him on their phone and they are like "Hey its that guy"

>yfw it wasn't the same asshole from the store but the characters have the same problem a lot of people have with the look alike characters
BRAVO YUASA

Why is Koda such an asshole, jeez

They look way too fucking similar. It's true, even I was confused, and yet on the very first day, I had to explain to others that they were different people. Five days later and we're still doing it.