This is your isekai of this season

This is your isekai of this season.
Say something nice about it.

I'll only watch it to masturbate to the kemomimi girls I'll hate everything else about it.

They are pure and not for lewding. All the other girls are fair game.

Far right on the bottom looks like best girl.

flopped

Everyone but Yotsuba is for lewding, do you know where you are?

What's the gimmick?

I just want to watch the chapter when he returns from fighting with the skeleton guy and liza hugs him first
Liza best girl

Orphan raising.

Pochi is a miracle of the universe, the others a shit

I'll give it a chance but if the MC is a unstoppable god from the get go it's getting dropped.

You can pre-drop it now then.

He literary reaches max. level withing minutes after he's transported into the world and has a ridiculous amount of skill points and learns absolutely everything instantly and easily.
You don't even have to watch it.

Cool template thread

>templates which are literally just a mask of the content of the OP define how good a thread can be
This is why you are a retarded faggot.

Tell Satou that, he has a problem. Though maybe its related to the curse he was given to always be with flat-chests.

Hopefully it will be decent.

Yeah drop it and don't come back.

I see cute kemomimi, and it's a harem. I like it, it will be fun

It is directed by oonuma shin, the guy of Bakatest and Watamote. At least it is going to be well directed and it is going to be very funny (most of the anime produced by Silver Link has been directed by this guy, he has a shit ton of experience in Isekais and LN adaptations in general)

Why is the green haired girl pulling the carriage?

One thing you can't deny, is that the anime designs are a massive improvement of the LN's.